Sleepover

Coincidence Memories

 

10.
Sleepover.
 
EXO-M was outside of the ward for the whole entire night, and they dozed off, resting their shoulders on each other until the next morning.
 
Tao was the first one to wake up, and he lazily rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms.
 
He then approached Kris and woke him up.
One by one, everyone woke up.
 
They went into the ward to see Hae Ra already packing up, getting ready to be discharged.
 
"Hae Ra ah, why didn't you call us? We could have helped you with some packing." Chen asked.
 
"It's alright. It's quite personal, so can we go now?"
 
They then went out to do the discharge formalities and went out to haul a taxi and go back to SM Academy.
 
On the ride back to SM Academy, Xiumin, Tao, Kris and Hae Ra was in one taxi, while Luhan, Chen and Lay was in another taxi.
 
"Make sure you apologize to Hae Ra, I don't want her to hate us," Tao elbowed Xiumin and hissed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they reached SM Academy, there  wasn't any party or a welcome back, but just scoldings, and scoldings from Sukjin.
 
"How many times must I tell you?! If you want to go out, you have to look after each other! Hae Ra! You're so weak! How can you survive when you become a singer, it will be worse than this!" Sukjin shouted and EXO-M and Hae Ra swore that SM Academy shook a bit.
 
"If this happens one more time, you are not going anywhere on Sundays!" Sukjin scolded again and instructed them to continue training.
 
"Geez. Didn't know instructor would be so .. Scary," Luhan commented while doing warm ups.
 
"Run 5 rounds around the academy Luhan!" Sukjin hollered.
 
Luhan flinched, and realized that he spoke too loud for instructor to hear.
 
He sighed and went out to run.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As usual, lunch came. Hae Ra was as usual sitting with EXO-M, just that awkwardness was filling their table.
 
Kris decided to break the silence. "Eh hem," he cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence among them. "Feeling better Hae Ra?"
 
Hae Ra nodded, not lifting her head up to speak.
 
"Yah! Xiumin Hyung! Your fault! You clear this mess up!" Tao hissed at him and frowned.
 
Xiumin guiltily looked at Hae Ra then back at Tao and said, "I will clear it, by tonight."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Lunch's over. Go back to Room 11." Luhan motioned EXO-M and He Ra to move.
 
-
 
"Oh gosh. I'm so tired. Gege! Let's go back to the dorm! Faster!" Tao ran back to the dormitory after finished training for that day.
 
It was already night, and all SM trainees are to go back to their dormitories, and get ready for the next morning.
 
Everyone was already in their own respective dormitories, even Hae Ra, except for one person, Xiumin.
 
He was standing outside of Hae Ra's dormitory for 15 minutes.
 
Xiumin paced up and down, raising up his hand whether to knock on the door, and took his hand back again.
 
"Aish.. Xiumin.. What's wrong with you.. Can't even knock on a girl's door. What kind of man are you?" Xiumin grumbled.
 
Suddenly, the door knot twisted and Hae Ra came out.
 
"Oh, Xiumin? Why are you here?" Hae Ra asked. She was holding a big black plastic bag, that should be a garbage bag.
 
"Hae Ra.. I .. I have something to tell you. Can I, er come .. In?" Xiumin asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So, what did you wanna tell me?" Hae Ra sat down on her bed and pulled a chair for Xiumin to sit.
 
"Hae Ra.. I'm .. I'm sorry." Xiumin hung his head down in guilt and continued, "I didn't mean to remind you of your friend or anything. It was just a slip of tongue. I really didn't mean to upset you, I'm sorry." Xiumin looked down, fidgeted as he played nervously with the hem of his shirt.
 
"It's not your fault. You're right. He has already forgotten about me. Up to this day, I still can't face reality. It's too hard. It's just that .. He affected my life too much." Hae Ra eyes softened. "It takes time to face that .. He's gone in my life, forever." Hae Ra was recalling the times she had with him, then snapped out of her thoughts and continued, "I should be sorry. I'm just angry at myself, I don't know how I face you guys.." Hae Ra's voice trailed off.
 
"No. I'm the one who should be sorry," Xiumin protested.
 
"Xiumin, seriously, it's not your fault. It's all my fault." Hae Ra said.
 
"No, it's my fault."
"Xiumin, it's my fault, not yours."
"Nope. It was because of me. So it's my fault."
"Xiumin.. Alright you win. It's your fault and therefore I forgive you, so it's alright okay?" Hae Ra finally gave up.
 
Xiumin nodded eagerly and was beaming brightly.
 
Hae Ra chuckled, "So.. You came from China, right?"
 
Xiumin shrugged, "I can't remember anything that happened before 10. But, I guess I should be a Chinese, right?"
 
Hae Ra nodded.
 
They talked about their past, and they grew friendlier, all those grudges and stuff about Hae Ra's childhood friend was temporally erased from Hae Ra's mind, but not for long before she went to bed.
 
They talked and laughed, then rested.
 
"Hae Ra ah, stop it. You're making me laugh too much. Let me rest here for a while, then I'll go back alright?" Xiumin asked while laughing non stop about Hae Ra's one of the embarrassing incident when she was young.
 
They both lay down, Xiumin lying on the sofa while Hae Ra laying on her bed.
 
They were silent for a minute as they were catching their breaths while resting, and finally, they drifted off to sleep.
 
-----
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hello ^^ To all readers, thanks for taking time to read my story, I really appreciate it :) Please continue to support it and I hope you have enjoyed it so far ^^