Meeting up

Coincidence Memories

 

7.
Meeting up.
 
It has been 3 days of training and practicing non stop and finally, it's was Sunday. Not the usual Sunday, but the special Sunday, where everyone, SM trainees, and also instructors, gets the day off. You can also say, it was like once in a blue blue moon. 
 
 
---
 
 
"Yeah! Sunday is here! Let's go out!" Tao exclaimed excitedly and hopped around the dormitory like a bunny.
 
EXO-M shook their heads and smiled at their hyper active Tao.
 
 
 
 
 
On the other hand, Hae Ra was busy stressing out on what to bring and what to say when she meets her childhood lover after 7 years, if he comes.
 
"Aish. What do I say.." Hae Ra was pacing up and down, biting her bottom lip and playing with her fingers nervously.
 
"Ah. Nevermind. Just play ear by ear," Hae Ra smiled at her own reflection in the mirror, then grabbed her sling bag and dashed out to the place where they were suppose to meet on this day, at the same place, if he's there.
 
 
---
 
 
"Yah! Palli! I don't wanna be late! Come on!" Kris hurried the boys.
 
They were all fussing about their hairstyles and their clothings.
 
"We're not yet artistes, so you guys do not need to fuss about everything and just GO!" Kris hollered and this time he was extremely pissed.
 
Everyone in the dormitory stood still frozen at how pissed Kris is.
 
They quickly took their belongings and went out next to Kris before he slammed the door right into their faces.
 
 
 
 
"Hyung. Are you mad at us? Please don't .." Tao pleaded with his puppy eyes and his aegyo, while Kris just glared straight back at him, flames burning in his eyes, which made Tao gulp and slowly looked away from his eyes.
 
EXO-M were silent throughout the whole entire bus ride.
 
"What about this, we won't go the the other theme park, we'll just .. Go to Lotte World. Just don't be mad at us," Xiumin pleaded, while munching off his buns.
 
"What?! Lotte World again?!" Tao hissed at Xiumin and pouted.
As Tai hissed too loudly, Kris heard and shot Tao another glare.
 
Tao then just had to admit defeat and mumbled incoherently, something in Chinese about Kris or Xiumin being petty at such an old age while the other one being outdated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once they alighted at Lotte World, Kris immediately ran inside and paid for the tickets. He grinned while looking at Lotte World.
 
"Yah! Hyung was just acting! He wasn't even mad at us!" Chen shouted and pointed at the grinning Kris.
 
All of them groaned and sighed, then went inside Lotte World.
 
While going in, EXO-M spotted Hae Ra sitting at a bench swinging her legs freely front to back, not going into Lotte World.
 
"Bwoh?! Hae Ra's here!" Lay exclaimed and nudged the rest of EXO-M, then pointed at her.
 
"So that's her important matter to do?! Sitting outside of Lotte World and swinging her legs freely while sitting on a bench?!" Tao huffed and stormed his foot.
 
*Seriously?! That's her important thing to do?!* Xiumin thought as he furrowed his eyebrows, thinking whether is it related to her finding her childhood lover, and the moment he thought about that, he immdiately frowned, unpleased.
 
All 6 members went up to her and shouted, "So you're here!"
 
Hae Ra looked up and was surprised to see EXO-M in front of her.
 
"Oh, hi. I thought Tao you said you wanted to go to another theme park? Why did you come here?" Hae Ra innocently smiled and asked.
 
"Gege! He tricked us! He acted mad so then we would listen to him! He's guilty!" Tao for a moment forgot about Hae Ra's 'important task' and huffed and crossed his arms to his chest.
 
Hae Ra chuckled.
"Didn't know you guys could be so gullible," He Ra chuckled again.
 
"Yah! You are as guilty as him! You said that you had important matters to do! And .. And your important thing was swinging you legs outside of the entrance of Lotte World?! You tricked us too!" Tao pouted and faked a sob.
 
"Mianhae. I had to meet someone really important. Every year I come here, but I just can't find him," Hae Ra looked left and right, trying to spot her childhood friend, maybe he really came, just that his lookds changed, after all, it has been 7 years since Hae Ra last saw him.
 
"Who's that important person?" Chen asked.
 
When Hae Ra was keeping quiet, Xiumin spoke up, "Yah yah. It's Hae Ra's business. She's sad alright, she has waited him for 7 years at the same place-" Xiumin quickly covered his mouth as he knew he said too much information about Hae Ra's matters.
 
"Orh! Xiumin knows it! Tell us!" Luhan pointed a finger at him.
 
Xiumin shook his head while still covering his mouth with both of his hands and ran away.
 
4 of the EXO-M members chased after him, while shouting some Chinese words at him, only Kris stayed.
 
"There's only you and me now, so tell me. Can you?" Kris pleaded.
 
Hae Ra let out a sigh and explained everything about her life just excluding about her parents and that her childhood lover looked exactly like Xiumin that part.
 
"Sorry, didn't know you had such a sad past," Kris said.
 
Hae Ra slightly chuckled and said, "You guys are all the same. Both you and Xiumin said the same thing."
 
"Hae Ra ah, you're special. You can be so courageous, so .. Strong."
 
Hae Ra smiled at his comment and when she was about to reply, the rest of EXO-M came back, with Luhan and Tao holding Xiumin firmly, while Xiumin was struggling non stop but to no avail.
 
"No! I won't talk! I promised Hae Ra I won't say it!" Xiumin pursed his lips and went silent.
 
"Guys, let him off. You can hardly find a guy so loyal to their friends like Xiumin is."
 
Tao and Luhan reluctantly let go of him.
 
"So Hae Ra, how long are you gonna wait for that important person?" Chen asked.
 
Hae Ra shrugged and said, "I don't know. Till he comes."
 
*I hope he comes..*
 
"Hae Ra. Why don't you go to Lotte World with us?" Lay suggested.
 
Everyone nodded in agreement.
 
"Sorry guys. If I want to join, I would join long ago, but I really need to wait for him." Hae Ra looked down.
 
"Alright then, we won't force you, guys let's .. Go," Kris walked away and everyone sighed and followed Kris.
 
"Bye!" Hae Ra waved.
 
Xiumin turned and waved back at her and smiled.
 
-----