Meeting Again

Coincidence Memories

 

28.
Meeting again.
 
It's been a few months, and EXO and Hae Ra were in different places, but still kept in touch.
 
EXO-K has been keeping in touch with Hae Ra by calls and messages, and finally, they had the time to video call He Ra.
 
Hae Ra looked at the laptop with a puzzled look, as she blinked at the screen. *Isn't it suppose to light up..* she thought and fiddled with the laptop, when suddenly she hard murmurs and whispers coming from the laptop.
 
Suho looked at the screen, and finally saw Hae Ra, who just innocently blinked at the screen. "Hae Ra! How are you?" Suho smiled and waved at the camera.
 
Hae Ra smiled brightly at him and waved back at the camera. Finally saw some human beings.
 
"Ello! I miss you!" the maknae exclaimed and waved excitedly at the camera, kicking Suho out from his seat, and Hae Ra could see how Suho was shooting a look at Sehun and walked away.
 
"Sehun! What are you saying? I don't understand," Hae Ra asked and chuckling.
 
"Don't bother him. He's just trying to boast to you that he can talk in English while we can't." Kai suddenly popped out of his hiding spot which is apparently below the table.
 
Hae Ra lips curved into a bright smile as she shook her head in amusement.
 
It has been four months since Hae Ra had seen EXO-K due to both of their busy schedules, and Hae Ra was more than happy to be able to see their faces and to be able to talk to them. But the person she wanted to see the most was Xiumin.
 
Although EXO-K didn't visit her in SM Academy due to their busy schedules, Hae Ra didn't mind. She was already contented to have EXO-K talk to her and treat her as a friend, or maybe more than a friend when they are already idols.
 
But one thing that made Hae Ra's mood damp a bit, was that she was not able to contact EXO-M. No matter how many times she called, sent letters, EXO-M just didn't reply. But she couldn't blame them, they are idols after all, they have their busy life and besides, their time in China is different from here in Korea.
 
But she didn't want to think about that now, she just knows that EXO-M will come back to Korea in 6 months time, around there.
 
EXO-K and Hae Ra talked for an hour, 2 hours, and 3 hours. They talked about what happen in those past 4 months and they laugh at all the embarrassing moments EXO-K had as they recall it, and time passed too quickly for them, as it was already 2 in the morning and both Hae Ra and EXO-K are to be asleep by then.
 
Before they end their conversation, Baekhyun spoke up, "He Ra. Have you been able to contact EXO-M recently? We couldn't contact them for these past 4 months, only our manager could contact EXO-M's manager but he just won't tell us why we can't contact them.." Baekhyun said, then scratched his head thinking about them again and walked off, frowning as he muttered to himself.
 
"And Luhan just won't answer his phone no matter how many times I called him!" Sehun's shouted from the background, as he frowned. He treated Luhan as his closest friend, and even his brother among EXO, and being ignored by his brother, isn't a nice feeling.
 
"Sorry Sehun, I too can't contact them. It's just soo weird, I see them on the Chinese Channels almost once every week, and it doesn't seem that they have such a busy schedule as you," Hae Ra frowned at the thought of it.
 
They had no idea what is going on with EXO-M. Ignoring their calls, only able to see them on screen, what was they up to?
 
Hae Ra was talking to Xiumin for the first week EXO-M reached China, and on the second week when Hae Ra tried to contact him or any other members of EXO-M, she just couldn't reach them.
 
"Manager-Hyung said that EXO-M didn't have such a busy schedule as us, so it's impossible for them to not contact us," Baekhyun thought as he tapped his chin.
 
"That means they can, but just don't want to!" Chanyeol shrieked and shot up from his position.
 
"Chanyeol!" Beakhyun hissed as he elbowed Chanyeol and pulled him down, as Chanyeol said the wrong thing.
 
"Hehe. Slip of tongue." Chanyeol covered his mouth and smiled.
 
"What do you mean by slip of tongue! Just shut your mouth Chanyeol!" D.O hissed and slapped his hand over his mouth.
 
"Hae Ra, don't listen to his nonsense, he's always talking nonsense after his debut. It makes no sense," Suho said as came near the camera.
 
Hae Ra smiled and nodded. "Of course I won't listen to Chanyeol, it's nonsense like you said, and I believe that EXO-M won't be that cruel to not be in contact with me."
 
They then ended the conversation and Hae Ra went to her dormitory, but she couldn't help but think of what Chanyeol said.
 
"Hmm? Hae Ra? What are you doing? It's late, go back to sleep." Half conscious Min-ah said as she rubbed her eyes and squinted at Hae Ra.
 
"Alright. I'm going to sleep now, goodnight." Hae Ra said as she kicked off her shoes and went to her bed.
 
Min-ah, Haebin and Eunji moved into her dormitory 3 months ago, and also were transferred to Room 11 with Hae Ra, at least now Hae Ra would have some company during lunch and training without EXO with her.
 
And it was also better, after all she was initially grouped together with them in the first place, before going to Room 11 and met Xiumin and the rest.
 
She smiled and took out her phone, which has the wallpaper of her and Xiumin on the ferris wheel 4 months ago. As she thought about them, her eyelids felt heavy and she slowly closed her eyes, then letting out a soft snore.
 
--
 
The next moment when she woke up, she was startled as Eunji, Min-ah and Haebin were crowding around her and waking her up, shaking her violently.
 
"Y-ah.. What are you doing?" Hae Ra asked as sit up on her bed.
 
"Lo-ok, look! Go out! Quick!" Min-ah rushed her as all three of them dragged her out of the dormitory and out of SM Academy, still in her pajamas. My my, Hae Ra must be feeling quite embarrassed.
 
"Where are we going?" Hae Ra asked, looking at the three of them, confused as she was being dragged all the way out of the dormitory.
 
"We're here! Tada!" Min-ah exclaimed as she let go of Hae Ra's hands.
 
"What.." Hae Ra squinted her eyes as the sun was shining on her, and she was trying to focus on the person 10 meters away from her, his back facing her.
 
"He looks, familiar.." Hae Ra tilted her head as she squinted her eyes some more and took a step forward. She took quite a few more steps forward and as she was about to take one more step forward, the man's voice said, "Took you quite long for you to recognize your boyfriend, Yoon Hae Ra." The man said as he turned to face He Ra, revealing himself and smiling brightly at her, who was just greeted by Hae Ra's mouth wide open and just frozen at her place, and not a kiss or hug from her.
 
 
11 other figures appears behind the bushes and trees, and Hae Ra was greeted by EXO-K and EXO-M, with their smiling faces nonetheless.
 
12 of them stayed at their position, and after 10 seconds of standing there doing nothing but just waiting for Hae Ra to welcome them, it was getting quite awkward.
 
"Guys, it's getting kind of awkward here." Kai said through his clenched teeth and smiling brightly at Hae Ra, but now it was turning into a forced, awkward smile.
 
Hae Ra just stood there, her jaw dropped as she stared all 12 of them. She had a lot of things to tell them, but words just was caught in . She was tooooooo overjoyed to see them in person, but maybe too happy, that when she tried to talk after much energy was used, only three words came out, 
"Oh. My. God."
 
-----
 
Hey sorry guys didn't update for quite some time. Even though holidays are here, stacks of homework just make me go insane, and also taking some time from AFF. Hard time now. Sorry ^^"
 
Anyway, here's the update, enjoy! ^^