Relationship Confession

Coincidence Memories

 

22.
Relationship Confession
 
He Ra's eyes slowly flutter open. The first thing she saw was ..
 
 
Xiumin..?
 
She screamed as she shot up.
"Xiumin! What are you doing?" Hae Ra asked, her voice was partly filled with anger, part of it was filled with shock.
 
Hae Ra's mind was filled with questions.
And it was quite horrifying for one to wake up with a shock of her life when she found out the first thing she saw was her boyfriend innocently smiling at her.
 
"Good morning Hae Ra! Wash up and lets go to the cafeteria!" Xiumin chirped and before Hae Ra could ask further questions, Xiumin had already pushed her into the bathroom.
 
Xiumin was waiting patiently, a smile forming on his face and never leaving it for the past 10 minutes Xiumin was waiting for Hae Ra to get out of the bathroom.
 
"Let's go Hae Ra! EXO's waiting for us!" Xiumin again took the opportunity and dragged Hae Ra out of the dormitory before locking it.
 
"Xiumin! What are you doing?" Hae Ra puffed and frowned.
 
"Aigoo. So cute!" Xiumin tried changing the subject and pinched He Ra's cheeks while she was frowning.
 
"Xiumin! Stop it. Now, stop changing the subject will you? Answer my question. What were you doing in my dormitory? When did you came into my dormitory? Where did you get the keys to my dormitory? Where are we going? Wh-"
 
"Hae Ra-ah. You said only one question. And not endless questions. You'll know soon, just follow me." Xiumin curled a strand of hair behind Hae Ra's ear and held her hand, leading her to the cafeteria.
 
Hae Ra just sighed and followed Xiumin to the cafeteria.
 
-
 
When they reached the cafeteria, they were greeted by sleeping figures of EXO, she immediately let go of his hand, as Xiumin frowned.
 
Kris and Suho were dozing off, heads moving in all directions.
Kai, Baekhyun, D.O and Chanyeol were resting their heads on the tables, light snores could be heard.
Sehun and Luhan were resting on each other's shoulders, eyes semi closed and mouth open.
Lay, Chen and Tao were lying on the benches.
 
"What happened to them?" Hae Ra wondered.
 
"Oh. Them? I woke them up at 4.30am this morning." Xiumin beamed, kind of happy of his so called accomplishment of waking all 11 members of them.
 
"Guys! Wake up!" Xiumin clapped.
 
"Huh? Huh? What?" One by one, they woke up, rubbing their eyes and squinting their eyes.
 
"Yah! Xiumin! Why did you wake us up so early?!" D.O. hollered.
 
-Flashback-
"58,59,60. 4.15am! Just nice!" Xiumin waited for 15 minutes till the alarm clock rang at 4.15am.
 
"Guys! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Xiumin shouted in all directions, and the first victim was Kris.
 
Xiumin snatched Kris's blanket and shouted, "Wake up!!!!"
 
Kris woke up, cursing under his breath, supposedly cursing Xiumin on waking him up the earliest and not the other members first.
 
One by one, room by room, Xiumin woke up all of them up and told them to go to the cafeteria. Most of them thinking Xiumin's stupid. Asking them to go the cafeteria, where they have not started their business.
 
Xiumin then skipped to EXO-K's dormitory and blasting loud music the moment he stepped into their dormitory, and waking them individually, quite efficient.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
"And he called us here, at 4.30am, and the announcement about something important would be announced only at 7.30am. 3 hours later." Chanyeol glared at Xiumin, who just sheepishly scratched his neck and smiled.
 
"Hurry up with your so called announcement so that we can sleep. Today's is our only off day and you stole half of it." Baekhyun grumbled, and pointed a finger at Xiumin while using his the other hand to rub his eyes.
 
"This is a big announcement. Brace yourself EXO. Or else you will end up like an Oliver and blowing to dreamland." Xiumin said.
"Shut your crap. Say. It." Luhan snapped.
 
"Give me some applause pleasee~" Xiumin raised his hands trying to get some applause, but it seems like only the wind was applausing.
 
"Hae Ra, know what's going on?" Kris asked.
 
Hae Ra shook her head and shrugged then pointed at Xiumin, gesturing that he's crazy.
 
"Drum rolls please~" Xiumin beamed.
"Xiu.Min. Say. It. Right. Now." Lay emphasized on each a every word.
 
"Brace yourself-"
"Say it!!!!" Kris hollered.
"Hae Ra, why don't you say it?" Xiumin suggested and quickly hid behind Hae Ra and pushed her forward.
 
"What? What are you talking about? I don't even know what you want to announce!" Hae Ra looked back and hissed.
 
"Say it right now." Luhan frowned even more.
He closed his eyes and tool a deep breath. "We're dating."
Everyone's mouth was wide open, even Hae Ra.
 
"Xiumin.. You, and.. Luhan.. Are dating?!" Kris shouted.
 
"Luhan! I thought we're together?!" Sehun pouted, as he pointed a finger at Luhan, shouting as he frowned. Poor Sehun, he feels so abandoned, temporarily.
 
"No!!! We're not dating! I swear!" Luhan raised his hands to clarify the matter.
 
"Of course not Luhan! I'm talking about Hae Ra! We're dating!" Xiumin quickly went to Hae Ra's side and kissed her cheek when she was off guard.
Hae Ra's eyes widened, as she pinked and ducked her head.
 
"Ohhh.. What?!" Chanyeol shouted.
"Don't understand? I said we're dating." Xiumin took this chance and placed a kiss on Hae Ra's lips.
 
"Xiumin!" Hae Ra blushed and looked away, biting her lip to prevent herself from grinning too much.
--
"Wahhh.. Hae Ra! Why didn't you tell us earlier that you knew Xiumin when you came to SM Academy?" Chen elbowed Hae Ra.
 
"When I came to room 11, I thought I was imagining. I thought it was just a coincidence how Xiumin could look like Minseok. But all along, it was actually the same person." Hae Ra smiled.
 
"So sweet.." EXO cooed as they smiled at the couple beside them.
 
"But, what about telling Mr Lee? Are you going to tell him? But, usually they don't allow.." Tao sadly pouted.
 
"But if Hae Ra is a celebrity in the future, and also Xiumin, while they can starr in We Got Married.." Suho smiled as he thought about it.
 
"Then they can be together!" Baekhyun beamed.
 
"Just like how movie stars date in real life, then get married! Why can't we do the same thing?" Chanyeol pointed out.
 
"True true true. So.. do we tell Mr Lee?" Xiumin asked again.
 
"Uhh .." EXO fidgeted, as they were looked at each other.
 
"Hae Ra, should we tell him?" Xiumin asked, slightly worried. If they tell, and they disapprove, it may also affect EXO's future, and debut.
 
"Yes? Looking for me?" Lee Soo Man opened the door, as Hae Ra and Xiumin jumped.
 
"Mr Lee, what if, trainees are dating?" Xiumin indirectly asked.
 
"It depends."
 
"But what if, I date?" Xiumin asked again, anticipating his answer. He his teeth, as he hesitated. "Well if the trainee has a possibility of being a celebrity, I won't disapporve, just want it to  keep it a secret. Having dating rumours, may or may not boost your popularity, so it all depends, but if it is really exposed, then we have our own ways of covering it up, like having We Got Married, as a dating rumour or others," Lee Soo Man explained it in detail.
 
Xiumin and Hae Ra nodded their head, very, very satisified with his answer.
 
"Ah yes, Xiumin, I need to explain to you about the detailed for debuting, Hae Ra, mind if you go out for a minute?" Lee Soo Man kindly requested, as Hae Ra smiled, nodding her head and went out to wait for Xiumin.
 
Lee Soo Man explained everything in details to Xiumin, and also stating that EXO-M needs to go to China to promote their album, won't be staying in Korea that long.
Xiumin walked out of the room.
*Going to China. Not being with Hae Ra..* Xiumin wondered and paused at that thought of not being with Hae Ra for a few months.
 
*I'll just spend the last few months together, happily.*
 
"Yah." Hae Ra broke Xiumin's train of thoughts, as she slightly nudged her.
 
"Oh Hae Ra you wanna ask me about-"
 
"I wanna ask you how you can get into my dormitory." Hae Ra sternly said, while Xiumin blinked at her, then smiling sheepishly, ignoring what she said and walked off.
 
-----

 

Hey readers! ^^ Got a new story! ^^ Didn't actually wait till this story was over.. But oh well, here's the link, please support it! ^^ Comment, subscribe and upvote! Thanks lovely readers, love ya! :)

 

Protecting Angel [CLICK]