Here We Go Again

Coincidence Memories

24.

Here we go again.
 
"Xiumin. You sure this is a good idea? Even though we could go out today, still, you'll be debuting soon, shouldn't you practice more?" Hae Ra asked worriedly, as she sat beside him, looking at him every few seconds, just to see his smile that would never come off his face.
 
They were on the bus to Lotte World as today's a Sunday, a FREE Sunday.
 
"Because I'm debuting soon, and I'm afraid I won't have enough time for you, that's why I'm officially taking you out, as our first official date." Xiumin beamed.
Hae Ra smiled back as she rested her head on Xiumin shoulder taking in a deep breath, then let it out. 
"By the way, where are we going?" He Ra asked, as she sat up straight, while Xiumin frowned then placed her head on his shoulder again.
 
"It's a surprise." Xiumin grinned as he her hair.
 
Soon, they reached and they got off the bus, greeted with children and their parents, all so excited to ride on the roller coasters, having their time of their life at the entrance of Lotte World.
 
Hae Ra looked at Lotte World, her eyes lit up, shining as she smiled and looked at Xiumin.
"You .. You brought me to Lotte World? You still remembered your promise?" Hae Ra asked, almost at the verge of tears, containing her happiness.
 
She has never been to Lotte World, except standing and sitting outside of the entrance.
Hae Ra couldn't contain her excitement and she reached out for Xiumin hugging him tightly.
 
Xiumin smiled as he broke the hug. He at least made her feel happy and contented before he went to China.
He looked directly at Hae Ra's eyes and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.
 
"Of course I would remember. I remember everything that is about you and me," Xiumin said and brought her close, and kissing her forehead.
 
"Let's go." Xiumin grabbed Hae Ra's hand and led her to Lotte World.
 
After purchasing the tickets, it was time for Hae Ra to lead Xiumin.
She quickly scanned the theme park and also looked at the map, then dragged Xiumin to the first roller coaster ride.
Her first roller coaster ride, was Xiumin's nightmare. She chose the roller coaster that Tao chose it too.
 
"Xiumin! Let's ride this one!" Hae Ra jumped in delight and nudged him, only to be answered by a pale face Xiumin.
The colour of his face was being drained out, as he stare dumbfounded at the roller coaster, almost breaking his neck.
 
He gulped. "Hae Ra.." Xiumin looked at Hae Ra, whose eyes were shiny and were filled with excitement.
 
He didn't want to disappoint Hae Ra. He doesn't want to let only He Ra ride the roller coaster by herself.
He didn't want her to be alone when he goes to China.
Wait, what the hell was he thinking about? He shook his thoughts away about debuting, as this was the day only for him and Hae Ra. Just that and nothing else.
 
He gulped and forced a smile. "Su-Sure. Le-let's, go." Xiumin dragged his feet and tried to walk as slowly as he could, but was dragged by Hae Ra.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ahh~" Hae Ra took in a deep breath as she drank her latte, having the aroma to fill her nose, and warming her fingers.
Xiumin trembled as he slowly drank his hot coffee to calm his nerves.
 
After they finished riding the first roller coaster, Hae Ra dragged Xiumin to each and every roller coaster she could see in sight, not giving Xiumin any break, as unfortunately, she didn't notice anything wrong with Xiumin.
 
They finally stopped for lunch and went to a mini cafe.
 
"Xiumin. Isn't this great? I can't believe it! I finally went into Lotte World!" Hae Ra beamed as she drank her latte happily and she found Xiumin's hands trembling as he drank his drink.
 
*Is he actually scared of the roller coasters? Is it too high for him?* He Ra tilted her head as she wondered.
Xiumin could feel a pair of eyes eying on him and he placed his cup down, to see Hae Ra looking at him directly.
 
"Hae Ra. What's wrong?" Xiumin tilted his head the same way as He Ra tilted her head.
 
She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and sat straight up, shaking her head as she smiled warmly at Xiumin, knowing that he actually is scared.
 
"No-Nothing. Xiumin, let's just go shopping, I don't really want to go on the rides anymore, let's just go shopping!" Hae Ra suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's buy.. This, this and.. This!" He Ra pointed to some of the hair accessories she picked out.
They were shopping for random items they could see and they both stopped at the couples shop.
 
They both looked at each other, their minds connected, as they both wanted to enter.
 
"Let's buy this." Both of them said in unison as they pointed out to two dustcaps. Although they weren't exactly for couples, but it kind of seem like. One dustcap having the a blue panda that was smiling at them, while the other having the pink panda, having pink cheeks that smiled just exactly like the blue panda, having those eyes to disappear.
 
They chuckled and each took one. "Come to think of it, this reminds me of Tao." Hae Ra smiled, while Xiumin's smiled faded, and he frowned, as he placed it down, having Hae Ra to look at him, puzzled. "Since it reminds you of Tao, then don't buy it."
 
Hae Ra looked at him, blinking for a few seconds then cracked a smile. "Yah Xiumin, don't you have other things to do? Don't be jealous. Well, those small mini eyes of the blue panda kind of look like yours right? Don't worry, I'll definitely remember you," Hae Ra said, point at the pink panda then quickly added, "and also Tao."
 
Xiumin frowned, as he looked at the pink panda he was holding onto, pressing his lips into a firm line.
 
"Come on! Don't just stand there! We have to pay for it." Hae Ra rushed Xiumin, who was standing in the middle of the sotore daydreaming, and she shook her head and smiled. Xiumin is forever Xiumin, childish and cute.
 
When they were out, the sun was already going down. Hae Ra looked around and spotted a ferris wheel.
 
"Xiumin, wanna go?" Hae Ra nudged Xiumin beside her and pointed out to the ferris wheel.
 
*As long as it doesn't go at a fast speed..* "Alright then." Xiumin smiled and walked towards the ferris wheel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Look at this! And that! Look below!" Hae Ra pointed out as she pressed both her hands onto the glass window, surprised by the view she could see on the ferris wheel.
 
Xiumin looked at his lap. He didn't know he would also be afraid of heights like this. He thought he was alright sitting on this ferris wheel, that goes slowly, but once he reached the top, he totally freak out. And plus the cabin that they were in, was transparent. TRANSPARENT. Which means even if he look down, he would freak out too because the whole netire cabin is TRANSPARENT. "Hae Ra, sit down." Xiumin said, and he patted the seat beside him.
 
She obliged and sat next to him swinging her legs back and forth as she looked out of the glass window.
 
"Hae Ra, let's take a picture." Xiumin said as he whipped out his phone, and Hae Ra nodded her head, smiling as she posed.
 
"Photogenic Hae Ra." Xiumin chuckled as he kissed her cheek.
"I'll send it to you now," Xiumin said while looking at his phone screen, sending it to Hae Ra's phone.
 
"I got it. I'll put it as my wallpaper then," Hae Ra said as she received the picture.
 
"This is the first picture I have taken with you, and I'll keep it forever when I'm away in China while you'll be in-" Xiumin paused when he realized he said too much.
 
"Korea." Xiumin then finished his sentence and bit his lip.
 
Hae Ra turned and looked at him, while he just look down, pondering. He just literally ruined the moment he could spend with Hae Ra by just bringing up that particular topic.
 
Xiumin sighed, and he slightly fidgeted, the turned to face Hae Ra, reaching out for her hands. "Hae Ra, I really don't know what I'll do without you. Half a year. I will be gone in half a year and I don't even know when I'll come back and see you. I left you for seven years, I really can't bear to leave you again." Xiumin whispered as he curled a strand of hair back to He Ra's ear.
 
"Xiumin, I'll be fine." Hae Ra grabbed his hand and looked down.
 
She took a deep breath and continued, "You said it, 7 years. I have waited for 7 years. 6 months or a year, I'm fine." Hae Ra said as she looked up and smiled.
 
"I've let you go for 7 years, I'm not going to let you go again." Xiumin took in a deep breath. " Hae Ra, what if, I quit? Then everything would be settled." Xiumin said with determination, even though his dream was to become a singer, he could give it up, just for Hae Ra.
 
Hae Ra's eyes rounded in surprise, as she quickly shook her head. "What?! Xiumin! You can't! It's your dream! You can't do it. Besides, I may be also debuting as a singer, right? In the future, it may be ME not having enough time for YOU."
 
"If I go to China, you won't be with me." Xiumin whispered softly as he her cheek.
 
"Who said so? Remember? The dustcap, couple dustcap, and our photo, I will forever be with you, right?" Hae Ra took out the dustcap and the photo of them and pointed to both of them.
 
Xiumin took out his dustcap and looked at it, then nodded. "Whenever I'm not with you, look at it. It's presence is like me being with you."
 
"Well, even though it's not really a couple item, or maybe it's kind of small, but at least it's our present from each other." Hae Ra smiled, letting her fingers trace the outline of the panda dustcap. She was holding onto the blue panda, while Xiumin was having the pink panda with him. Well maybe Hae Ra kind of like blue more than pink, but it can be considered as her to remember the blue panda which is Xiumin, and it's with her, while Xiumin holds the pink panda, that represents Hae Ra.
 
Xiumin smiled and leaned in to give a deep passionate kiss, while Hae Ra just leaned in, closing her eyes, and kissed him back.
 
That was the first and official date, and their longest passionate kiss on the cabin of the ferris wheel.
 
-----

Hi sorry guys for you waiting for me to update a chapter. Well if you checked my status, I said that I mixed up some chapters of the other story with this, and yes, I really did. That's why it kind of took me a long time to update. So I'm still trying to fix some chapters, and when I'm done, I'll update ASAP.

 

Well, anyway, thanks for reading and supporting! ^^
 

Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote! Thanks! :)