Jealousy Strikes

Coincidence Memories

 

20.
Jealousy Strikes
 
Everything went back to normal, Xiumin recovered and went back for training. However, this was the first time, when Xiumin dislikes lunch time.
 
One main reason-D.O. is always in between him and Hae Ra.
 
--
 
"D.O. Stop pushing.. In between me and .. Hae Ra." Xiumin frowned, and was trying to sit beside Hae Ra while pushing and pulling D.O. away from Hae Ra, whose face was always looking at Hae Ra, and his body was so stiff, Xiumin had a hard time pushing him away.
 
*That D.O.. Doesn't he know that he's not supposed to be near Hae Ra?* Xiumin frowned at the thought of it. He doesn't dislike D.O, but just the actions D.O. does whenever he's with Hae Ra.
 
He dislikes D.O.'s clinging toward Hae Ra.
He dislikes D.O. getting so close to Hae Ra.
He dislikes D.O. being so smitten by Hae Ra.
He dislikes people getting near Hae Ra.
He dislikes people getting near the one he loves since he was young, the first kiss he shared with.
He was obviously jealous. Yes, jealous.
 
-
 
While Xiumin was in his own thoughts, D.O. was talking to Hae Ra like old times, just that he didn't want to talk to Hae Ra because of he being smitten by her, he just wants to know more about her, as a friend. A very close, friend.
 
Hae Ra could feel D.O. being close to her, too close to her as she forced out a smile and cleared .
 
She uncomfortably squirmed to one side of the table, trying to widen the gap between D.O. and her, but D.O. just keeps scooting closer and closer in every action she moved away from him even though she shoots D.O. a look whenever he moves closer.
 
*What is D.O. doing? Didn't he said that he would just want to be friends? Best friends?*
 
She finally couldn't take it, and let out a big sigh.
 
"D.O. Come here." Hae Ra hissed and stood up, then went out to the garden.
 
He then grinned at himself and followed, and Xiumin was so into his thoughts, that he didn't realized that both of them went away.
 
 
 
 
She led him to the garden, as her back face him, crossing her arms."Do Kyungsoo, what's that suppose to mean?" Hae Ra furrowed her brows.
 
D.O. innocently shrugged and smiled. "Yeah what's that suppose to mean? I don't know what you mean."
 
Hae Ra immediately turned, as she frowned even more. "Gahhh. What's that supposed to mean in the canteen? Scooting closer to me? You said you would give up!" Hae Ra flung her arms in despair then crossed her arms, again.
 
D.O. tried controlling his laughter that was going to explode sooner or later, and soon burst out laughing which made Hae Ra raise an eyebrow, puzzled.
 
 D.O. calmed himself down and spoke."Uh huh. I was trying to make Xiumin jealous, couldn't see that?"
 
"You, what?!" Hae Ra shouted in surprise.
 
"Trying to make Xiumin jealous. Just this simple. But it seems like he doesn't care." D.O. tapped his chin, "If he cared, he should be eavesdropping about what we are talking about and rushed over by now," D.O. looked left and right, trying to find Xiumin hiding behind any bushes. "But it seems like he didn't come, so .. How about considering me eh?" D.O. grinned.
 
Hae Ra lightly punched his arm and was peeking to find Xiumin around, but no signs of him, "It's not that he doesn't care about me, it's just that he wants to give me some privacy," Hae Ra nodded her head and convincing herself.
 
---
 
*Hmmm.. Am I jealous?* Xiumin wondered and looked up. When he looked up, he couldn't see any signs of D.O. and Hae Ra. He panicked and looked around him, trying to find them.
 
"Guys! Did you see Hae Ra and D.O?!" Xiumin shot up.
 
"I think they went somewhere, that way," Chen pointed to the left, where the garden is.
 
Xiumin immediately ran to the garden, to see D.O. and Hae Ra talking to each other.
 
He suddenly felt jealousy overwhelming him, he couldn't stand other people talking to the one he love the most alone, especially not seeing her for 7 years as he clenched his fists tightly.
 
He immediately stormed towards them and grabbed hold of Hae Ra's wrist, then pulled her behind him.
 
When Hae Ra saw Xiumin being so protective over her, or maybe jealous, her face brightened up.
 
He then frowned at D.O. who was innocently grinning, and pointed a finger at him.
 
"Don't touch Hae Ra. She's mine."
 
D.O. then grinned and it seems like He Ra and him knew mind reading or something.
 
*Told you he would be jealous.*
 
*Fine fine. You win.* Hae Ra smiled and tugged onto Xiumin's shirt.
 
"Xiumin. D.O.'s in love with me-"
 
"Bwoh?! He's in love with you?!" Xiumin eyes widened and he pointed a finger at D.O., then back at Hae Ra.
 
"Calm down. I'm not done. But it's all in the past. He's nothing but just a friend." Hae Ra placed her hand over his hand and smiled.
 
"A best friend." D.O. corrected.
 
"That's.. All?" Xiumin raised an eyebrow, part of him was convinced because of Hae Ra, while the other part of him was still suspicious of D.O.
 
"You're really being overprotective boyfriend." D.O. tilted his head and smiled.
 
Xiumin's lips curved upwards when he heard the word "Boyfriend" coming out of D.O.'s mouth, ashe straightened himself, obviously pleased.
 
"Fine. Let's go Hae Ra." Xiumin smiled as he led her to the canteen, stopping himself from smiling too much.
 
"Yah. Then what about me?" D.O.'s eyes widened as he pointed a finger to himself, being all alone and 'abandoned' by the two of them, then quickly chasing after them.
 
---
 
Lunch was soon over, D.O., Hae Ra and Xiumin went back to the cafeteria and cleared up their food, before going back to their own respective rooms.
 
"Hey, Xiumin. About just now in the garden, like what D.O. said, are you jealous?" Hae Ra caught upwith Xiumin and walked with him to the room.
 
Xiumin's ears turned red and he quickly looked away.
 
"M-me? Jea-jealous? Of course not! Why would I?" Xiumin protested.
 
"If you're not, you wouldn't be making your volume that high that almost everyone can hear what you are talking about." Hae Ra tapped her chin, as she caught a glimpse of him muttering to himself, quickly walked away after saying, smiling at herself.
 
Xiumin then looked up, to find Hae Ra already in the room, not having himself to explain, let out a sigh and smiled. *Guess I'm really jealous.*
 
-----
 

 

Hey! Soooo sorry for this late update. Really sorry for it! Was super busy this week and finally had some time to update! Hehehe.

So hope you enjoy it, my lovely readers.

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!

Love ya ;)