Talks

Coincidence Memories

 

29.
Talks.
 
"Oh. My. God." Only 3 words escaped out of Hae Ra's mouth, she wanted to say, "I love you guys!" and embraced all of them into a group hug, or "Are you really real?" but Hae Ra just didn't expect only 3 words to come out.
 
Xiumin pouted and flung his arms up in despair.
 
"Hae Ra. We flew allll the way here to Korea and your first greeting to us is, 'Oh.My.God?'? Seriously?" Xiumin pouted and imitated Hae Ra's voice and expression.
 
EXO stifled a laugh and Suho nudged EXO to leave Xiumin and Hae Ra alone, for some quality time.
 
Hae Ra's mind was controlling her body, so when her mind told her to hug Xiumin, her body just ran towards Xiumin and hugged him tightly, almost breaking his rib cage.
 
"I was so afraid something happened to you! How could you just ignore my calls and messages?" Hae Ra broke the hug and turned her back on him after thinking about those times, frowning. 
Xiumin didn't answer her calls and she was worrying non stop. She was slightly angry and also slight happiness in her, but for now, anger's building in her. Her tears streamed down her cheeks more and more as she tried to wipe them away.
 
At this point of time, Xiumin walked towards her and hugged her from behind, resting his head on her shoulder.
 
"Hae Ra ah, I'm sorry, it's suppose to be a surprise, I didn't know you would be mad at me, I miss you too." Xiumin said as he snuggled closer to Hae Ra's neck.
 
"Forgive me, please?" Xiumin pleaded.
 
Hae Ra looked away and remained silence, which Xiumin took it as a consent.
 
"Forgive me, please?????" Xiumin pleaded once more with his cuteness and snuggled closer to her neck, tickling her.
 
"Alright alright. Stop coming so close!" Hae Ra burst out laughing and freed herself from Xiumin's grasp.
 
"Never will I! Cause you belong to me!" Xiumin beamed proudly and stretched out his arms, then chased Hae Ra around.
 
It been a long time since they have seen each other, and they definitely will enjoy each other's presence.
 
-
 
"Hae Ra, ahhh~" Xiumin said as he fed Hae Ra.
 
She obliged and smiled, gladly opening to let Xiumin feed her.
 
"Yummy isn't it?" Xiumin chuckled and fed her one more spoon.
 
"Eww Xiumin can you don't do it in front of us? It's so .. Mushy." Sehun shivered a little, while the others nodded in agreement, and also shuddering.
 
"And also giving us goosebumps." Kai added.
 
EXO-M just shook their heads in amusement as they giggled.
 
"Xiumin's planning to do this all along in China." Kris pointed out and got a slap on his arm by Xiumin.
 
Hae Ra went back to her dormitory with her friends to freshen up and went to look for Xiumin who were exploring SM Academy and reminiscing, looking back at their memories when they were trainees that were once alive again after visiting SM Academy.
 
It was almost lunch time, so EXO decided to have lunch with Hae Ra and her friends, before the other trainees come for lunch and start asking for EXO's autographs and all of those stuff.
 
And here they are, all 11 members of EXO and Hae Ra's friends losing their appetite by watching Hae Ra and Xiumin being lovey dovey like love birds and feeding each other. It gives them goosebumps, and sometimes they feel like they are being gooseberries and those two love birds needs some time alone, all by themselves, or else no one can guarantee who can't stand them and pass out first.
 
"They need some quality time," Sehun whispered to Luhan below the table, and gestures for EXO and Hae Ra's friends to leave them.
 
They all nodded vigorously and quickly scram. They seriously couldn't stand watching them.
 
"Nice isn't it?" Xiumin said as he fed Hae Ra the last spoon.
 
She nodded and beamed then asked, "How long are you staying in SM Academy?"
 
Xiumin placed the spoon down and sighed, looking down at the table. "Around, 3 days, and then I'll have to fly back to China." Xiumin sadly pouted at the thought of it.
 
Hae Ra lightly pecked his cheek and smiled. "It's going to be just fine, I'll still talk to you online right? Just don't ignore me like this time."
 
-
 
"Ahh~ your dormitory, Hae Ra's dormitory filled with Hae Ra's scent." Xiumin inhaled deeply and let out a sigh.
 
"Min-ah, and the other two trainees moved in not long ago after you left, they brought me laughter like you and EXO-K did." Hae Ra casually said as she took out a chair for Xiumin to sit.
 
"Mmm. Hae Ra, I'll just stay here when EXO is going around SM Academy, I have a lot of things to tell you when you weren't in China." Xiumin grinned. "Sit down, let's have some, erm, talks."
 
 
"I can't believe Tao actually did that! Is he out of his mind or he loves his fans tooooo much?" He Ra burst out laughing after listening to Xiumin talking about the embarrassing and hilarious incidents that happen to EXO-M and himself during China. "But actually, the more I look at the panda dust cap, the more I can imagine Tao doing that silly movements," Hae Ra nodded her head and smiled.
 
She wiped a tear that formed in her eye from too much laughter.
 
She soon calmed down, and smiled. "Glad you enjoyed in China." 
 
"I would love it there if you were with me in China." Xiumin pointed out and her hair.
 
"Don't worry, I'll visit you if I have the time, and you'll visit me too won't you?"
 
Xiumin nodded and hugged Hae Ra tightly. Xiumin immediately felt warmth overwhelming in his heart as soon as he reached out for Hae Ra, and it feels the same for Hae Ra. Like what D.O said, "Xiumin's your home"
 
-
 
"So, what's your name?" D.O approached Min-ah as he nervously rubbed his palms together and bit his lip.
 
"I'm Min-ah. Nice to meet you," Min-ah introduced herself and smiled, then stretched out her hand to shake D.O's hand.
 
Min-ah wasn't really into korean songs, she just got scouted by SM Entertainment on the streets and she just go with the flow and passed all auditions, and how she pass, don't ask her, ask the judges. They would say, "Min-ah's a cheerful and bubbly girl, she shows off her dancing skills without showing any nervousness in her."
"Min-ah has a voice that can really reach the pitch we want her to reach.
"Min-ah's a talented girl. We would really want to train her to be a successful singer, and let her promote Korean music, to let others appreciate the different cultures of music."
 
And of course, she didn't really chase after Korean artistes, so when she know that EXO came to SM Academy, she was just glad, because she could get to see her SENIORS and ask for some tips or guidance.
 
"I'm Do Kyungsoo, but call me D.O." D.O nervously reached out for her hand and shook it, and the warmth from his hand suddenly flowed all over his body as he pinked, and continued walking after taking back his hand.
 
 
It was night, and EXO went to SM Academy's guest room after a long tour in SM Academy, they went back to see Sukjin and Lee Soo Man and also visited other places and missed the food there.
 
They went to SM Academy's guest room, while Xiumin was sleeping over at Hae Ra's dormitory.
 
"Xiumin, do you really want to sleep here? There's not enough space here you know that right?" Hae Ra asked.
 
"It's alright, I'll just sleep on the bed with you." Xiumin grinned.
 
"What?! Xiumin, no! You! Sleep on the floor, or it's me, sleeping on the floor." Hae Ra pointed to the floor and tapped her foot, waiting for Xiumin to get down on her bed and to the floor.
 
"Hae Ra, don't be mean to Xiumin, after all, he's your boyfriend~" Minah cooed and giggled, while Hae Ra smacked her.
 
Xiumin grinned widely at Minah and held a thumbs up.
 
"Yah! But still, it's inappropriate! Xiumin, sleep on the floor, or else I will." Hae Ra furrowed her eyebrows.
 
Xiumin then pouted and went to the floor. "Meanie."
 
Hae Ra shook her head and climbed onto her bed, then covered herself with her blanket and immediately fell asleep.
 
*Heh. I'll just climb on the bed once she's asleep.* Xiumin thought and giggled silently tapping his fingers as he wait.
 
-
 
Oblivious that Hae Ra was already asleep, Xiumin waited for 15 minutes, before creeping up to the bed and bent over, waving his hands in front of Hae Ra's face.
 
"Hae Ra, wake up. Wake up." Xiumin whispered while waving his hands in front of Hae Ra's face.
 
*Guess she's alseep?* Xiumin tilted his chin and thought. Her back was facing him and he had no idea what Hae Ra's doing.
 
"Hae Ra. Fire. There's a fire." Xiumin whispered softly, raising his eyebrows.
 
"Fire?! Where?!" EunJi, who was on the top bed below Hae Ra's bed suddenly shot up upon hearing the word "Fire" and looked in all directions, turning her body frantically as she searched for any signs of fire, leaving Xiumin staring up wide eye at her and his jaw dropped open, almost touching the ground.
 
*How did she hear that.. I didn't even say it aloud.*
 
He immediately snapped out of his daze and whispered in a low tone, "Shh! Not so loud! Hae Ra's sleeping!" Xiumin then pointed at Hae Ra's sleeping figure.
 
"Where is the fire?!" EunJi exclaimed.
 
"Shh! There's no fire! Sleep now!" Xiumin shushed her in a low voice and ordered her to sleep, thinking that maybe his orders sometimes are useless, but this time, it worked.
 
Eunji immediately flung her arms up in despair and went back to sleep.
 
Xiumin heaved a sigh of relief as he bent even more. "Hae Ra, there's a fir-" Xiumin quickly covered his mouth as he knew if he said the word "fire" once more, Yoomi will shoot up again from her bed and wake everyone up instead of Hae Ra.
 
"Wake up." Xiumin said once more.
 
*Alright, clear. I can sleep on the bed.* Xiumin grinned at himself and slipped himself into the blanket and lay closer to Hae Ra.
 
*Warm and cozy. Hae Ra's just my home. Just what I need, glad I got myself such a nice girlfriend. I love her to death.* Xiumin smiled at the thought of it and his eyelids fluttered close, then letting out a soft snore.
 
--