Plan

Coincidence Memories

 

6.
Plan.
 
The next morning, Hae Ra woke up as usual-5.30am and went to Room 11 to train.
 
When she reached there, she already saw EXO-M practicing, and also, their eye bags.
 
When she entered the room, Tao quickly waved at her, "Hae Ra! Good morning!" Tao beamed.
 
Hae Ra smiled and waved back at him, while placing her bag at a corner as she did her warm ups at a corner.
 
Xiumin quickly scooted next to her and did his exercises along with her.
 
"Today, sit with me, alright?" Xiumin whispered.
 
Hae Ra smiled and nodded, while doing her exercises.
 
They had vocal practices, dance practices and stopping after every practice, and soon, everyone who wanted finally came-Lunch.
 
All of them rushed to the canteen and started eating, and now, Hae Ra also had some rushing lessons and learnt how to rush with them through the crowds, as it's better for 7 people rushing together than just 1 lonely soul rushing to nowhere right?
 
"Hae Ra, this Sunday, all of SM Trainees get to have a day off. Wanna come with us? We're going to Lotte World!" Kris suggested.
 
"Lotte World again?! Hyung. We went there for almost every Sunday off. Why don't we go to other theme parks?" Tao whined.
 
"Aish. Lotte World is nearer to SM Academy. Going back here would be faster. I don't want to carry you back when you fall alseep," Kris argued. "So Hae Ra ah, can you go?"
 
Hae Ra hesitated. *This Sunday? It's 20th..!*
 
"Sorry guys. But I have other matters to do. I don't think I can go with you. Sorry," Hae Ra apologized.
 
The table was filled with "aw" and whines, mostly coming from Tao.
 
"Don't be sad. I can go with you next Sunday right?" Hae Ra ruffled Tao's hair and smiled.
 
"The thing is, we can't come out every Sunday. It's only selected Sundays. Depending on our schedules. There was once that we didn't went out for 4 months! That year was really busy. The next Sunday that we're going out together may be a month later ..-"
 
"Or maybe more than a month!" Luhan interrupted Chen.
 
"Or maybe even a year!" Tao exclaimed.
 
"Yah!" Everyone on the table knocked Tao's head.
 
"Sorry guys. But I really have something important to do this Sunday." Hae Ra said, guilt in her voice.
 
"It's alright. Don't force her." Xiumin said while facing Hae Ra and gave her an assuring smiled.
 
 
*Sorry guys. But I need to meet him.. I hope he comes though.. At our usual place..* Hae Ra thought as she poked her food.
*When will he be coming back for me..? Or is it, he had already forgot about me..?* with that thought, Hae Ra sighed and poked her food.
 
*Wonder what's bothering her.. She looks so distracted.. She had plans on 20th April? Wait.. 20th April.. I remembered something about it.. Aish. I can't remember..* Xiumin shook his head and concentrated really hard..
 
-Flashback-
"Remember, 20th April. .. .. Goodbye."
--
"Urgh! I just can't remember!" Xiumin slammed the table, making everyone jump.
 
Hae Ra slowly placed her hand on Xiumin's shoulder.
"You.. You, alright?"
 
"What? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I was thinking about some stuff but I just can't remember it, I was so frustrated and I .. I.. Slammed the table, sorry," Xiumin's voice was filled with guilt as he scared everyone, and looked down.
 
"It's alright." Kris patted his head and smiled.
 
Xiumin felt comforted and smiled back. He already lost his appetite. He wanted Hae Ra to tag along with them to Lotte World, so that he could make her smile and laugh, like what friends are supposed to be, or maybe best friends, but she couldn't make it which just made his mood worse.
 
Oh just how he love to make her smile everyday, and her reason behind her smiling, was because of him.
 
 
--
 
After lunch was over, EXO-M, Hae Ra and the other SM trainees went to their respective rooms to practice again.
 
On the way back to Room 11, Hae Ra walked beside Lay and whispered,"What's wrong with Xiumin?"
 
"He's always like that. As in, whenever he can't remember something, he would always get frustrated, and because of that, he always feels guilty for scaring us."
 
Hae Ra nodded her head while walking back.
 
-----