Crush

Coincidence Memories

 

12.
Crush.
 
The next day, D.O. woke up at 4.45am and made breakfast for only one particular person.
 
He placed a note on the refrigerator that said, "Hey guys, good morning. I didn't make breakfast for you today as I have something very very important to do. Thanks for understanding. Bye ^^"
 
And with that, he went out.
 
 
 
---
 
 
He stood outside of Hae Ra's dormitory, and waited.
 
"5.15am, reached Hae Ra's dormitory." He checked his watch and grinned, then looked at the lunch box he was holding.
 
 
 
D.O. waited patiently for Hae Ra to come out, and when it was 5.30am, Hae Ra came out.
 
"Oh. D.O., Annyeong. What are you doing here?" Hae Ra came out and was surprised to see D.O. waiting at her in her doorstep.
 
"Annyeong Hae Ra! I made this just for you! Please try it!" D.O. greeted Hae Ra and shyly handed her the breakfast he made for her.
 
She gave him a sincere smile and gladly accepted it which made D.O.'s heart flutter and sat on a bench.
 
When she opened it, there was this heavenly aroma that came out.
 
The box was filled with chicken at the side, omelette that covered the rice, and rice rolls.
 
She took a bite of everything then asked, "D.O. Did you made this? It's great! Not only great.. It's heaven! DAEBAK!" She gave D.O. a thumbs up and grinned widely, then continued digging in.
 
"No one.. Had ever.. Made such a sumptuous breakfast for me.. In my entire life!" Hae Ra exclaimed while having food in .
 
D.O. smiled, obviously pleased with himself as he placed an arm on the table and rested his head on his arm and sighed.
 
*She's like an angel, I think I'm blind, I can't see her flaws at all* D.O. thought and smiled while looking at Hae Ra's face.
 
"It's great that you like it.. You're the first one to taste it, you know?" D.O. smiled.
 
"Ohh. So that means I'm your guinea pig?" Hae Ra jokingly replied.
 
"Ani ani! I just want you to have the honour to try my first dish.. I didn't mean to.." D.O. immediately shot up and waved his hands frantically.
 
Hae Ra chuckled and said, "Relax, I'm just joking, and really, it's really good. I'm honoured."
 
*It's good that you like it ..*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They had to go to their respective rooms to train and bade goodbye to each other.
 
-
 
Soon, lunch came and since EXO-K's schedule changed, their lunchtime was the same as EXO-M and Hae Ra.
 
When Xiumin was about to sit beside Hae Ra, D.O. suddenly appeared and squeezed in between them.
 
"Yah. D.O. There's so much space there. Why must you come here?" Xiumin frowned and commented.
 
D.O. gave an apologetic smile at Xiumin and started to talk to Hae Ra.
 
Xiumin frowned and started to poke his food.
 
"D.O. was acting all crazy last night, he was giggling to himself at night, and he was making too much giggling noise and I can't sleep because of that. Being his room mate is tough.." Kai said while shaking his head which made everyone burst into laughter.
 
"Ah yes, there's one more. Hae Ra ah, did you know what did D.O. did to us this morning? He didn't made breakfast for us and only made breakfast for you! That's the first time! I can't believe it!" Chanyeol commented and frowned.
 
Xiumin was chatting happily with Hae Ra while D.O.'s head was caught in the middle and so they had to lean forward and talk to each other and all of a sudden, D.O. started to lean forward and started to face Hae Ra and started talking to her.
 
Xiumin stared at him in shock as he froze, his mouth wide open and the fishball from his spoon dropped onto the table.
 
"Yah. D.O., are you blind? Can you see that I'm talking to Hae Ra?" Xiumin said, displeased. He had known D.O. for 3 years, and he didn't believe that D.O. was this.. Annoying.
 
"Hehe. Sorry. But I have something really important to talk to her." 
 
He then continued talking to Hae Ra while Xiumin was eating his own food.
 
-
 
When lunch was over, Xiumin was glad as D.O. had stopped bugging Hae Ra and he could actually have some quality time to talk to Hae Ra.
 
As for D.O., he was sad that lunch ended faster than usual and he couldn't talk to Hae Ra, he had to wait until tomorrow to meet her again.
 
"Finally. I could talk to you again. I keep getting interrupted by D.O.." Xiumin frowned at the thought of D.O. interrupting each and every conversation he started with Hae Ra, and he didn't like it.
 
"It's not like I don't talk to you anymore," Hae Ra chuckled.
 
"Just that, D.O. keeps interrupting me, and I can't talk to you," Xiumin pouted.
 
"I think he's just .. Wanting to know me more. Besides, we just met, and this morning, to get to know me, he went to the extreme of waiting for me outside of my dormitory and personally give me breakfast. But I still like his breakfast.. It's DAEBAK!" Hae Ra commented and chuckled.
 
"Bwoh?! He went to your doorstep?"
 
Hae Ra nodded, and went into Room 11.
 
When both of them went in, they were shocked to see.. EXO-K also in the same room.
 
"Hae Ra! Annyeong! We're staying here and I can see you train!" D.O. waved happily at He Ra.
 
"It wasn't really what instructor want us to do.. Just that D.O. persuaded him, bugged him, begged him to do it," Sehun casually commented and D.O. quickly covered his mouth with both of his hands.
 
Xiumin slapped his hand over his face and screamed, "Do Kyung Soo!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
"Yah. Seriously, Xiumin, what's that screaming and shouting at D.O. for?" Luhan asked.
 
*Isn't it obvious?* Kris thought and smiled at himself.
 
Xiumin was screaming and complaining at what D.O. kept commenting about his moves, his rapping, and kept praising Hae Ra and was interrupting the training during lesson and even wanted D.O. to get out of the room as he was making too much comments about Xiumin's dancing and singing style.
 
-
 
On the other hand, Kai was observing how D.O. was still giggling at himself.
 
"D.O.? Stop giggling at yourself. You are freaking out your roommate." Kai snapped his fingers in D.O.'s face.
 
"Kai.. I want to tell you something .." D.O. said while looking down, biting his lip to prevent his smile from getting wider.
 
"What?" Kai asked, not interested at all.
 
"Erm.. It's about.. Never mind.." 
 
"Alright then, if you don't wish to,"
 
"Wait, I'll tell you,"
 
"Then say it,"
 
"Erm, I don't wanna bother you really.."
 
"Then don't." Kai casually replied. He was getting annoyed.
 
"But, since you're my roommate, I should tell you.."
 
"Then shoot it!" 
 
"But will you tell others?"
 
"Do Kyungsoo .." Kai said with gritted teeth. "No I won't, so just spill it!"
 
"Well, I think.. Maybe.. I shouldn't actually-" 
 
"Aish! Just say it!" Kai was already pissed with D.O.'s fusses about one small thing.
 
D.O. took in one big and long breath and as he shut his eyes, he said, "I think I have a crush on Hae Ra!"
 
-----