About to

Coincidence Memories

 

23.
About to.
 
Many weeks past, and both EXO and Hae Ra trained hard, especially EXO.
 
Hae Ra and Xiumin at the same time, was also spending time together, with one another, cherishing each and every moment they had together, and also trying to get back the 7 years without each other.
 
While they were practicing, there was a knock on the door, and Lee Soo Man and EXO-K walked into Room 11.
 
EXO-M and Hae Ra stopped their training and turned to face them.
 
-
 
"Good morning. Sorry for interrupting your training time, I just need a few minutes." Mr Lee said as he sat down, with EXO and Hae Ra.
 
"As you may see, your schedules have been changed and you have more training than Hae Ra. It's because EXO is going to officially debut in another 6 months time. I'll be telling the media about our new boy band group, and you will be lined up to do the teasers." Mr Lee pointed out.
 
"Jinja?! We're debuting?" Sehun whispered and nudged Luhan.
 
"Hyung! Pinch me! Pinch me, so that I can wake up from my dream!" Sehun elbowed Luhan.
 
"Sehun, you're not dreaming, it's reality." Luhan ruffled his hair and to prove Sehun's not dreaming, he really pinch Sehun's cheeks, hard.
 
"Ouch! Hyung.." Sehun pouted and rubbed his cheek. "But I can't believe it! We're really going to debut! After so much trainings here in SM Academy, we're really debuting!" Sehun almost squealed.
 
EXO was celebrating, except for Xiumin and He Ra.
 
It was always Xiumin's dream, to be a singer, performing his talent in front of millions of audience. Isn't he suppose to be celebrating? He should be happy, that after training hard, he could finally debut, but he felt somehow, emptiness in his heart.
 
Hae Ra should be happy for Xiumin that could finally debut, but somehow, she was feeling slight bitterness in her heart.
 
"Xiumin, aren't you happy? We're finally going to debut!" D.O. chirped.
 
He forced a smile and said, "Yeah. Finally."
 
*I should be happy. Right, be happy.*
 
"Ah yes. EXO-M will be focusing mainly on China for the promotions, so after around a month or so after debuting, they will be going to China, and will be back in 6 months after debuting." Mr Lee pointed out.
 
*6 months. Without Hae Ra.* Xiumin sighed as he looked at Hae Ra.
 
*Oh, I get it now. Xiumin doesn't want to leave Hae Ra. This guy..* D.O. thought as he looked at the couple.
 
*6 months without Xiumin..* Hae Ra bit her lip in thought and looked at Xiumin, both eyes locked for a second, trying to tell their thoughts by eye contact.
 
"I shan't disturb your training now. I'll get going." Lee Soo Man stood up, and walked out of the room.
 
-
 
At night, Xiumin and Hae Ra were both at their own respective dormitories. They couldn't sleep a wink, thinking about the debut.
 
*6 months without Hae Ra, can I really go through this? I wasted 7 years, I really can't lose 6 months, not even a month can I lose.* Xiumin thought and bit his lip.
 
*6 months without Xiumin, can I really go through this? But on the other side, Xiumin will be debuting, realizing his dream. I should be glad shouldn't I?* Hae Ra tried convincing herself, but she couldn't bring herself, not being able to see Xiumin for 6 months, can't be eating with him for 6 months, can't be cuddling close to him for 6 months, it hurts exactly like 7 years ago.
 
She has been suffering without him for 7 years. 7 YEARS. Can she really be able to let go? If she let go, she'll be suffering like exactly 7 years ago without anybody. No mother, no father, no Xiumin, and no one to care, depend on. That was her life back then. But now she finally found the one she loves, and now she has to selflessly let him go, she find it hard to, must she must.
 
She once remembered her life outside, struggling in the cold, and depending only on herself, singing in the streets, until SM's agents brought her to the company, where her adventure begins, where her dreams were about to come true, where she found the person she was looking for, Xiumin.
 
She sighed. Coldness and emptiness overwhelmed her. She rolled into a ball and snuggled into her covers, she wanted warmth, warmth from Xiumin every now and then, but it seems like it's impossible.
 
Xiumin thought of the same thing, even though he had not recognize Hae Ra, and had been living without her for 7 years, sometimes he would feel empty, like there was someone waiting for him, but he didn't know at that time, he really didn't remember Hae Ra.
 
And now he has to intentionally let her go again, by leaving her side.
 
Maybe this is kind of dramatic, but well when love birds are together, they will really find it hard to be separated from one another, and now this case is having the love birds to be together, AGAIN.
 
Twice the difficulty isn't it?
 
Heaven must be playing a trick on them. Firstly, wanting them to go through ups and downs together, then having one to disappear from the other person's life for 7 years, and then having them together again. Thinking that everything would go on smooth sailing with Lee Soo Man's permission (or hint) that they can be together, but then everything slowly crumbles, when they have to depart again..
 
Well, but at least it's only 6 months right? And now there's this thing called calling and webcam, they can still see each other, but not as much as now.
 
So, after 6 months they can see each other again, live.
 
*But I realized my dream. I should be happy. But, Hae Ra fills up part of my heart, all of my heart. Can I really bear to be without her for half a year?* Xiumin wondered.
 
*My future, being a singer, traveling back and forth, from China to Korea and back to China again, hardy able to see Hae Ra. Worth it?* Xiumin thought as he wondered going to China, promoting and come back to Korea and able to see Hae Ra, but leaving her after a month.
 
Xiumin groaned as he think and think and think.
 
"Hae Ra.. Hae Ra.." Xiumin flipped over to one side of his bed and whispered.
 
"When will I see you again after debuting?" Xiumin sadly pouted and drifted off to sleep.
-----