Teaser

Coincidence Memories

 

25.
Teaser.
 
"Xiumin!!!!" He Ra shrieked out loud as she snatched the covers from Xiumin.
 
"Oh my gosh! A fire?!" Xiumin shot up as he heard his name called out.
 
When he looked right, then left, he saw He Ra looking directly at him with piercing gaze, and her face was red, totally red. As for what feelings He Ra was having now, shy or angry, Xiumin wouldn't dare think about it.
 
"Xiumin! I didn't tell you to climb up onto my bed!" He Ra shouted.
 
"Shhhh! You'll wake the others up." Xiumin shushed He Ra as he placed a finger on his lips.
 
"Who said you could come up on my bed?" He Ra asked once again, lowering down her voice this time.
 
Xiumin innocently shrugged. "You," he lied.
 
"What?! Me?!" He Ra shirked once more.
 
"Shhhh!" Xiumin covered and nodded. "You said I could come up, because.." Xiumin hesitated to come up with a lie. "Because.. You said you couldn't bear me sleeping on the floor when the floor is soooo cold," he lied.
 
He Ra squinted her eyes and focused on Xiumin's eyes, whose eyes just darted away and breaking eye contact.
 
"You sure?" He Ra raised an eyebrow.
 
Xiumin looked away and nodded.
 
He Ra then tilted her head and scratched her head. "Did I really said that?"
 
Xiumin chuckled at her naiveness and reaction then shook his head.
 
*How cute can this girl get..*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So, is is cramp sleeping on the floor?" Luhan casually asked as he poked his food.
 
"No." "Yes." Xiumin and Hae Ra answered differently and they both looked at each other.
 
"So is it a yes or no?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.
 
"No." "Yes." Both Xiumin and Hae Ra again had different answers.
 
"I slept with her." Xiumin innocently shrugged and replied with a grin on his face.
 
EXO dropped their spoons and D.O spat out his food, and all 11 of them plus Hae Ra's friends looked at them in horror.
 
"Xiumin!" Hae Ra frowned and hissed.
 
"You what?!" D.O asked as he wiped his mouth.
 
"Slept with her. On the same bed." Xiumin repeated with an innocent smile on his face, which made Hae Ra slap a hand over her face and slammed her face on the table.
 
EXO-K and EXO-M both burst out laughing and some of them slapped their thighs as they laughed heartily.
 
"Alright! Enough, especially you." Hae Ra pointed a finger at Xiumin, and narrowed her eyes, while Xiumin just innocently smiled back.
 
Suho clapped his hands, standing up. "Time for us to do teasers, let's go guys,' Suho said, as he slapped Baekhyun's back, as he whined and got up, then the rest followed, and even Hae Ra.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they reached the studio, it was super cramped, wires were everywhere and people were moving in all directions.
 
Xiumin held onto Hae Ra's hand, as he slowly guided her, stepping over the wires that were all over the floor. One camera was connected to the other, and the other to the other, and it goes on and on and on like that. Plus lighting and all those necessary items to shoot a teaser, SM must really be rich to afford.
 
Hae Ra looked around the studio, the walls were black, and it was really really messy. As she walked around, somebody suddenly patted her shoulder, and she yelped when she turned back.
 
She immediately calmed her racing heart and frowned, gently smacking his shoulder. "Xiumin!"
 
He laughed out, as he pinched her cheeks, having her face to turn side to side and she quickly frowned, which then turned into a smile, as she looked at the costume Xiumin, as she bit her lip, smiling, and she couldn't control her laughter. "Xiumin! What's this? You sure it's your outfit for your teaser? Or is it some kind of cosplay costume for Halloween?" Hae Ra joked as she laughed, and turned Xiumin around to look at his costume, while he frowned and sadly pouted.
 
"Hae Ra.."
 
Hae Ra stifled a laugh, and she nodded her head, controlling herself. "Alright alright, now, go and get your make up done, I'll be waiting for you at the studio." Hae Ra, as she pushed him into the make up room, and she stood outside, smiling as she crossed her arms and brought it to her chest.
 
When Kai was done with the teaser, (which was incredibly fast) Xiumin was up next. "Hwaiting." Hae Ra whispered, as she stifled a laugh, while Xiumin nodded, and smiled back.
 
D.O. was beside Hae Ra, as they tilted their heads to one side, blinking as they watched how many NG's Xiumin did.
 
"Seems like your boyfriend's not up to track." D.O. smirked, while Hae Ra shot him a look, and that smirk slowly turned into a smile. "He's new to this." Hae Ra defended.
 
Well, maybe not so new.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Xiumin, it's alright. You don't have to feel bad." Hae Ra comforted, as she patted his back, then kissed his cheek, giving him the warm smile, while he just pouted and looked away.
 
"Hae Ra ah, I think you're too postive. He's actually so far the current NG King, and Kai's the best. Just one take, but needed to do just one more scene, which is just 2 takes, while Xiumin.." Chanyeol's voice trailed off, as Baekhyun nudged him.
 
"Aish, Kim Minseok, are you really that unhappy? Just 47 times, no big deal." Hae Ra gently slapped his back, while he just groaned.
 
"This shows the not so auspicious sign, that Xiumin is going to have a hard life once he debuts," Lay shook his head, sadly while everyone shot a look at him. "Yah!" Luhan hissed.
 
Xiumin looked up at Lay, and he groaned again. "Relationships is already bad, and now career? Omma you got to be kidding me.."
 
"Aish Xiumin, stop all your groanings and complains. It's just the teaser! Eveyone has so far did one teaser, and you too, just that you have extra takes." Hae Ra mumbled, as she peeked at Xiumin then sighed. "Fine fine. Xiumin, if you need some comforts, just come to my, dormitory." Hae Ra whispered, and she looked away, quirking her lips to one side.
 
Xiumin immediately lit up, and he jumped. "Really?! Really really really?!" Hae Ra just mumbled some words and nodded her head sadly, while Xiumin just jumped up, making EXO exchange confused looks.
 
Hae Ra just groaned and buried her face into her hands, never has she thought Xiumin would be so mischevious, well at least he got over him being the NG King.
 
-----

 

Hey guys. I just updated, hope it wasn't too disappointing. I just found out I didn't update for more than a week, so.. Here's the update. Sorry for late update ^^

I'm done fixing with the chapters for the other story, but there seems to be some trouble for this because I accidentally deleted one chapter and now I have to rewrite it again base on what I can remember, so please be patient.

 

I noticed how my subscribers are. They are mostly silent readers, well it's alright. Haha. If can, please just leave a comment or some feedback, I would really really appreciate it.

 

Lastly, thank you to all subscribers. Really really thank you. 

Remember to subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^

Thank you my lovely readers, love ya lots :)