Hints

Forget Me Not

10th October 2013, Thursday

 

By then, she had already regained all of her memories. It was a very tough and painful process but she overcame the challenge. It took her less than a week to get over the emotions of losing her beloved parents since she already expected this. Seeking comfort from her unnies and going on a hiking trip did help her get over the lost. What's left now is Kwill. She wanted very much to reveal to him her recovery, now remembering how close they were. She couldn't wait to see the excited yet shocked reaction Kwill will show if she did reveal. Nonetheless, this expectation couldn't push her to do so. She can't bring herself to. She's afraid of the sudden change between them. She's not ready yet. And hence, she decided to take things slowly for the time being, starting with subtle hints.

 

First idea: Act really friendly

 

Maybe because she finally feels close and really familiar to him that she didn't find this uncomfortable. It should be a natural thing to do now that she remembers everything involving Kwill and her. However, she must do it subtly as Kwill wouldn't know about her recovery and would find it real odd if she overdid with the friendliness. Yes... It's suppose to be odd and weird but overdoing it isn't natural, instead, awkward.

 

Second idea: Leaving hints around the house

 

Placing her photo album she got from the orphanage randomly on the floor to leaving his photo frames at a different place than it was... Hugging and staring into the plush toy Kwill gave her when she was born right in front of him... Sudden interest in forget-me-nots by decorating the house with them... Maybe it wasn't subtle like she thought... These alone could easily create suspicions in any person's mind. But Kwill seemed to the exception. How dense can a person be?

 

Third idea: Friends

 

JeA's idea. She said they could act as if Ga-in needed help from her unnies over her amnesia by frequently coming over to look through her old belongings whenever her husband is at home. They were initially glad that Kwill took notice of them and possibly of what they are doing as well. He offered them freshly squeezed fruit juices to his guests and noticed Ga-in's photo album. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to be bothered about that and left to continue with his gardening.

 

25th October 2013, Friday

 

It's been about two weeks since she started her hints but it seemed to have no effect on the oddly dense receiver. She had enough of this. It's time to come clean, directly without beating about the bush. She braced herself for whatever strong reactions Kwill might have.

 

"Tomorrow morning..." The thought of what she found apprehensive couldn't give her the peace of mind for her sleep.

 

26th October 2013, Saturday

 

She sat waiting for her chance to start the topic, staring at his every actions. "Sit down. Hurry..." She thought as she prayed for him to quickly stop moving about and sit. Every time he looked as if he was done with what he was doing and seemingly heading to the dining table for breakfast, her heart, however, palpitates to a much faster speed that she just can't adapt to it and felt uneasy. As much as she wanted to quickly reveal her secret, get it done and over with, her weak heart wished for the opposite. "How would he react? How am I going to explain everything in detail?" She still wasn't prepared.

 

She didn't know whether to be thankful or not that Kwill was heading to the door. Mixed emotions of relief and disappointment replaced her anxiousness and excitement earlier. He left the house but not before his wife asking him when he will be back.

 

"Earliest 6pm," He yelled from the gate. Little did she know that he had in mind another plan...

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sorry if this chapter was boring. Had to include this before the next chapter since this will act as a buffer in between Chapter 39 and 41. Wanted to describe her plans but kind of rushed and not important as well so I left them out. So what do you expect next chapter? No need to include spoiler since the last sentence is already doing the job^^

 

Please comment~