Valentine's Day (1)

Forget Me Not

14th February 2013, 6pm

 

Kwill's seating in the middle of the Italian restaurant. Alone. His bodyguard was at the door keeping watch on the entrance, ensuring that no one enters the forbidden place. The chef and 2 waiters were in the kitchen in the first floor, promised to be silent about this in order for him to book the entire restaurant for the night. Furthermore, Ga-in had to chauffeured from her workplace by his chauffeur as he wanted to keep all of this under wraps, especially on a sensitive day like Valentine's Day when rumours can arise much more easily than normal days. The strict security made Ga-in feel uncomfortable but to Kwill, this was nothing.

 

Ga-in arrived with the shades the chauffeur instructed her to put on. She walked chicly and elegantly up the stairs, along with her working outfit and heels, it really didn't seem like a fan having a dinner with her idol. Reminded of the change in Ga-in over the years, he smiled. He then took out her bracelet from his pocket and placed it on the table.

 

Ga-in felt nervous and antsy about the dinner. What was Kwill thinking when he invited her for dinner on Valentine's Day? She had her suspicions. Does Kwill like her? She knew, however, that this could be a wishful thinking on her part. In fact, she couldn't believe that she's actually going for this dinner, as if this dinner was a part of her dream until she actually got onto the car. Even now, the atmosphere felt surreal, this whole thing being too good to be true.

 

She sat gently, removing her shades, revealing her light makeup she wore during the alumni dinner. Kwon already told her the truth about her looking exceptionally beautiful with that no eyeliner look so she decided to try that again for this dinner.

 

"What would you like to eat?" He asked while Ga-in was reading the menu.

 

"Baked Salmon set meal," she replied.

 

Then, Kwill rang the bell to call for the waiter to take their orders.

 

After taking their orders, they were left alone to wait for the food to be served. Taking this opportunity, Kwill handed her the bracelet which she received with a surprise look on her. "Waeyo?" She mumbled.

 

"Open it." Kwill's eyes were full of anticipation, staring at her to see her reaction to the gift he spent a long period of time to buy. Expectedly, her eyes lit up at the sight of such a beautiful bracelet. "It must be costly," she said. As much as she wanted to refuse, she felt that it would be impolite of her to do so. Thus, she just decided to thank him. However, the burning question she had always been wanting to ask could not be retained. Of course, the awkwardness in it is disturbing her. She hesitated but she managed to speak. " May I ask why you're doing all these?" She fidgets awkwardly, feeling embarrassed as there could be a possibility he wasn't interested in her just like she thought. Kwill smiled at her apparent actions. He cooled himself down before answering, " I was just lonely. Who wants to be alone on Valentine's Day?" The next question startled him a little, hesitating to speak as it wasn't easy to lie about this one.

 

"Then why did you even call to meet me again and again? You're after all an idol. Why? It's an honour for me but you..." There was an awkward silence. Ga-in couldn't continue and as for Kwill, he was thinking of a perfect answer.

 

" You're a nice person. I know you are different from the other fans. I trust you. You're after all Changmin's friend. I owe him a lot. To be honest, I met up with you to repay his favour. As I got choser to you, you have became my friend, not just a friend of my friend." Seemingly believable, Ga-in was a little disappointed. "So it wasn't because he liked me..." She thought.

 

"Ha!" She felt she needed to liven the atmosphere a little, especially with her feeling embarrassed then. "I thought you..." She couldn't bring herself to continue so she 'giggled'. Kwill knew what she meant and he really wanted to tell her how he felt but this was after all the beginning stage.

 

"Who says Valentine's Day has to be for lovers? Don't you know it's a day of aappreciating our friend as well?" Omo! What did he just say? Words were pouring out of his mouth when he didn't even meant what he said.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................

 

Just part one of Valentine's Day. The most unromantic Valentine's Day. The most unromantic fanfic writer, I know. So far no skinships... 15 chapters already and I bet everyone was hoping to see one in this chapter. Sorry to disappoint but I'll try my best to incorporate one soon. maybe next chapter???

 

Comments please^^

 

SPOILER:

"Stay back after work. Don't go back home yet." He instructed the unexpectedly well-dressed Lizzy that day.