Scandal

Forget Me Not

"How on earth did this happen?! Wasn't the level banned from outsiders?! How did such photos got taken?!" yelled the agency's CEO.

 

Kwill kept quiet along with the other staff members during the questioning.

 

"You! What security guards did you hire? Their job wasn't done properly! Allowing reporters to enter like that!"

 

"It's not a reporter, it's a anonymous netizen online." The staff member meekly mumbled. "The security guards made sure that everyone who entered had their staff passes."

 

"Could it be an insider's job?" The CEO asked. "See? It's your fault!" He yelled as he pointed at Kwill. "Why did you even bring that woman along? Didn't I tell you not to mix personal affairs with work?!"

 

"Sajang-nim, I..." Kwill began but was interupted by the CEO.

 

"No arguments! Now we have to think of what we have to do!"

 

...

 

Meanwhile...

 

On the phone...

 

N (Narsha) : Gain-ah!

 

G (Ga-in) : Unnie...

 

N: I don't know what happened but I saw your news! Not just me. Someone in our company saw your face on the picture uploaded online and now the almost the entire company knows. What to do? Now everyone is gossipping about you... They're saying that you are getting near Kwill all because you wanted to be promoted. You probably don't know yet but our company's stakeholders had been secretly planning to take over Kwill's agency. The Director Board thinks that you wanted to get into Kwill's good books after learning about this secret so you can get to help the company in its taking over of his agency and get promoted. It's so ridiculous but our colleagues are all feeding onto this rumour... You might lose your job if this rumour spreads to the public and rival companies (who are competing to take over Kwill's agency for money making) use this to attack our company's image...

 

Ga-in was left speechless. She knew nothing at all. She was innocent. She felt so accused and dejected. Kwon was there opposite her. He knew she was innocent but didn't know what's with her sudden stone face after the call. "Gain-ah... what's wrong? Who called?"

 

Earlier on, she kept calling Kwill but to no avail, worried for him. But now, it seems like she has her own problems too.

 

"Tell me what's wrong? You're scaring me..." He stood up as he shook her.

 

Just then, she received another call. This time from Kwill...

 

"Gain-ah! Where are you now? Changmin just called me and told me all about you. Did Narsha tell you what happened already?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"We need to do something. Tell me where you are. I'm coming to fetch you to my agency."

 

...

 

Since Kwon had a car with him, the two made their way to his agency which was surrounded by tabloid news reporters. They got into the building using the back exit. Ga-in looked at the crowd and she was on the verge of tears. She really wanted to let all out and cry.

 

The staff members greeted them. "Gain-ssi... are you okay?" One asked, seeing that she was turning pale. They brought the two to the CEO's office.

 

Ga-in saw Kwill there and a cold looking CEO seated in front of her.

 

"I heard from Daesung Enterprise about your problem. I believe you will be very obliged to help save Kwill's reputation. I don't want to beat around the bush. The only way we can solve this is for you to marry Kwill."

 

"Mwo?!" Kwon yelled.

 

"Who are you?" The CEO turned to Kwon.

 

"I'm her boyfriend." He said very confidently. Kwill was surprised.

 

"I don't care if you're in a relationship or not, Miss Son. You have to do your part to help us. I believe you will be very much willing to save yourself from your own mess too."

 

"Isn't there any other way?" Kwill asked, feeling guilty as he felt he brought Ga-in trouble.

 

"You see... If we tell them the truth (that he was just bringing her into the room and took care of her overnight), do you think they'll believe us? Will that save your reputation or Miss Son's? He even posted pictures from months ago of you two together, having dates at Han River and you going into her apartments. Isn't that why I always warn you to be extremely careful? People are thinking that you are spending a night with her. By marrying her, won't your image and also Daesung Enterprise's image be protected? Do you want her to live with this embarrassment? She will never be able to return to the business world after this scandal. I know Miss Son is a career woman who devotes her life to her career. And don't you feel any guilt for dragging down Kwill's reputation like this?" He then turned to Ga-in. " If not for you, all the staff members wouldn't have to waste their time trying to solve this. If you don't care about us, at least care for Kwill's reputation. You, as his fan, should know how long and hard he worked for his popularity today? Shouldn't you compensate us and Kwill, save your company and yourself?"

 

"Stop it! It's enough! I should have been more careful. It's not even her fault. I was the one who invited her without your permission. I was the one who brought her to the room without keeping watch for any reporters." Kwill yelled at his boss, for the first time.

 

"Don't say I'm not being kind to you, Miss Son! I'll give you another day to think about it. There's actually no options for you. I'm just giving you time for you to accept this sudden decision." He said and then stares at both Kwill and Kwon who's red with anger.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I don't know if this saving of company's reputation sounds ridiculous and unclear. But I had to make up a strong reason for the marriage between the two (Kwill and Ga-in).  So... will they get married???

 

One more day to receiving my O level results... Good luck to whitepaper for her results tomorrow too^^ Stay calm...