Singapore (1)

Forget Me Not

Ga-in wanted to wear sunglasses as she needed to disguise herself when with Kwill in Singapore. Instead, he gave her a staff card he given by his easy-going manager after the other staff members promised to keep quiet and play along. All she had to do is to act as his manager and wearing disguises will attract suspicion.

 

Singapore, 1st April 2013

 

They reached the hotel with the staff members and had to control the fans surrounding the hotel entrance so that Kwill enters the hotel untouched. Ga-in looked at the fans and remembered that she was once as crazy as them. But after a while, she realized that the idea of her following her idol as his manager was equally crazy. She still can't believe how fast things have gone. In just three months, she transformed from a crazy fangirl into a person Kwill trusts. She became very comfortable with me as if they were long-time friends unlike their first meeting. In such a short time, so much had changed but she felt like it had been a long time, mostly due to her problem with Kwon and Lizzy. Maybe this trip serves as an escape trip for her to put down everything and take a rest...

 

With the help of the well-coordinated bodyguards and the cooperation of staff members, Ga-in and Kwill managed to enter the hotel without any of their fans following them. They had reserved the whole of the top level for the agency's use and was thus banned from other visitors unless with permission.

 

From afar, the jealous man (you know who) watched the two enter the VIP lift and all kinds of weird ideas popped out in his head. His imagination led him to be worried. He overheard that the agency booked the entire top level and guessed Ga-in would be staying there too since she was among the staff.

 

"What should I do?" He thought. He had thought of sneaking into the top level but looking at the threatening size of the bodyguards, he aborted the idea. With no ideas left, he decided to wait among Kwill's fans for him to leave the hotel for his concert preparations at 1pm which is two hours later. Meanwhile he made sure he booked a room one floor below their floor for convenience in the case of an emergency.

 

...

 

Ga-in and Kwill reached their rooms. Being the gentleman Kwill is, he followed her to her door and made sure he entered before he went to his own room two doors away. He had still 2 hours left to rest after a long flight.

 

...

 

1.30 pm

 

It's now 5 hours before the start of his concert and the staff are getting busy doing their jobs. Kwill asked Ga-in to sit by him while he get his makeup and hair done. Ga-in, however, felt uncomfortable sitting there while everyone was real busy. Kwill could tell by how she looked and told her that now she is his 'manager' and if she really wanted to help out, she could help him get him coffee, fan him and wipe his sweat during rehearsals.

 

She immediately got down to work by getting him coffee. His manager was busy with the clothes and organising everything happening in and outside the makeup studio so his second manager would be his personal assistant for the day.

 

"Here's the coffee!" She exclaimed as she handed him the cup of coffee.

 

Kwill smiled and sipped the hot coffee. It was scalding hot but its sweetness was even more overwhelming. And it's all because of the person who made it.

 

"Did you add lots of sugar in it?" He asked.

 

Ga-in shook her head. "I didn't even add any sugar. The pantry ran out of it."

 

"But it's sweet..." He smiled.

 

"How can coffee without any sugar be sweet?" She thought. "Hyungsoo-ssi, you are being weird today..." She mumbled, causing Kwill to giggle.

 

"I guess I'm in a very good mood today." He replied as he continued to drink his sweet coffee.

 

...

 

10.30pm

 

The concert finally ended. The exhausted Kwill walked out of the stage as he waved to his fans in front of him. Nonetheless, the sight of Ga-in gave him strength. After all, it was her who made today's event a very meaningful one since he could share his success with his long-lost friend and now his crush. She walked to him, grinning from ear to ear and wiped his sweat and then fan him. He tried his best to avoid smiling at a situation like that since he didn't want to look shy in front of her.

 

Meanwhile, Kwon was waiting outside the hall. As soon as the doors open, he knew the concert was over and he tried to force his way through the crowd as he tries to find Ga-in. Alas, after 10 minutes of searching, he went into the hall, still looking around for Ga-in. He then saw her wiping Kwill's forehead.

 

"Did my Ga-in come to wipe your forehead?" He thought angrily.

 

He thought it would be okay to enter since the concert ended so he continued to make his way towards the stage where the other two are at. Before he could reach even halfway there, the staff stopped him as the area is now restricted to only staff members after 10.40pm. He didn't want to make a scene in front of Ga-in so he left to wait outside until she came out.

 

...

 

11.10pm

 

They finally packed and tidied the backstage area so they made their way out for a celebratory supper to mark Kwill's first overseas concert through the back gate. Kwon who was still oblivious still waited outside the main entrance.

 

...

 

11.40pm

 

They drove to a 24-hour seafood restaurant by the seaside which was quite far away since fans may appear if it's near to the concert venue.

 

"It's my treat tonight! Order as much as you guys want!" Kwill shouted. Everyone cheered in excitement.

 

In the restaurant, they made sure they ordered the signature dishes and local dishes before they return to Korea. The waiteress came and he placed the orders for the table.

 

The food soon arrived and everyone started to eat. Kwill picked up a chicken drumstick and placed it on Ga-in's plate. "It's been a long day... You should eat better... Look at how skinny you are." He commented. Ga-in thanked him without thinking much about it.

 

"Ya! Hyung! We worked very hard too..." One of his stylist complained as he shoved his plate out towards him jokingly. Kwill laughed as he stuck his tongue out in a playful manner. "She's a guest after all."

 

He then saw Ga-in eating a slice of fried egg. He immediately gripped her wrist. "You shouldn't eat that! You are allergic..." He stopped when he realised that he is exposing his identity.

 

Ga-in's brows furrowed. "How did you know? I used to be allergic to eggs. Did Changmin tell you?" She asked, confused.

 

"Eh??? Urm... yeah..." He mumbled.

 

"Hyungsoo-ah! Do you like Ga-in-ssi?" asked his manager.

 

"Eh???" Ga-in was shocked by that random question and she started laughing. "Why would he?" She answered as if not bothered by the embarrassing question.

 

"But look at him now. He's blushing like crazy! How can you deny? Are you guys hiding something from us? Are you two dating? Then why would he give you a VIP seat ticket to the concert?" He reasoned.

 

Ga-in looked at the quiet Kwill who was really red then. "He is turning really red..." She thought.

 

"No, we aren't dating. Please don't misunderstand." She replied. She then nudged him on the shoulder. "Say something?" She whispered.

 

"Er... yeah... she's right," He said, trying to look as convincing as he could despite him blushing still.

 

...

 

Ga-in drank a lot that night and thankfully, his manager wasn't drunk and could still drive them back to the hotel in his van. There were still many fans at the main entrance of the hotel camping outside the hotel despite the staff trying to chase them away. They decided to enter through the back door leading to the hotel's office and then to the staff lift which brings them up to the top floor as well. As the other staff members were tired after a long tiring day, Kwill told them to return to their rooms for the night while he will take care of Ga-in.

 

He walked slower than the rest with him supporting the drunk Ga-in. He walked her to her room and then swiped the key card. However, while he waited for Ga-in to take out the card to open the door, a camera from a distance managed to capture the moment...

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I guess you now know what the problem is...  I wrote a relatively long chapter this time^^ I hope you like it! To be honest, I've only specifically planned up to this chapter... I guess I'm going to have writer's block writing the next chapter... The problem is starting already

^^ Finally!!!^^