Singapore (2)

Forget Me Not

In the room, Kwill immediately brought Ga-in to the bed and then ran to the toilet to get some water to cool her face. He carefully placed the damp towel on her forehead after wiping her face.

 

Meanwhile, after knowing from their fans that Kwill had already gone up to the top floor, Kwon left the entrance area to go up to the top floor. Upon arriving, he was stopped by bodyguards outside the lift. He didn't want to force his way through so he returned to his own room and tried calling Ga-in. As much as he was worried for Ga-in, he knew that he was thinking too much too. But just to make sure she's safe in her own room, he had to call her.

 

Ga-in's phone rang and Kwill, seeing that Ga-in wasn't able to answer the call, answered on her behalf.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" He said.

 

Kwon was shocked but of course, he didn't jump to conclusions.

 

"Kwill-ssi? Where's noona?" He asked.

 

"Oh... She drank too much during supper so she's drunk now. Is there anything important you want me to tell her? Calls to other countries are expensive." Kwill said, not knowing Kwon is in Singapore and within the same hotel.

 

Kwon remained quiet for a little while, sorting his thoughts out.

 

"Are you there?" Kwill asked.

 

Kwon's tone changed, a little harsh. "What are you doing then? You are not doing anything inappropriate to her I hope."

 

"Jokwon-ssi, please don't misunderstand. I am just taking care of her now since she's drunk. I'll leave as soon as things are okay." He said nervously.

 

"That better be." Kwon then put down the phone. It took him awhile to regret what he did. "Argh... I shouldn't have said it so harshly. I'm thinking too much..."

 

Kwill continued to look after Ga-in. She woke up, half-awake, from the noise she heard. "Was that Kwon-ah?' She asked, her voice still weak and coarse from the alcohol. Kwill nodded.

 

"I want to talk to him." She said as she tried to get up. Kwill stopped her. "I've already put down the phone. Leave that for tomorrow. You should get some rest first." He assured her.

 

Listening to him, she lied down again and closed her eyes. Very soon, she went back to sleep again and all Kwill did was gazing at her bare facial features. This was the second time he took care of her drunk but this time, it was different. He now looked at her as a man. He slowly and hesitantly lifts his hand. He brushes his hand on her milky smooth cheeks and then slides his fingers to her eyes. With her eyes closed, her long eyelashes could be seen better. He then traces his finger to her full lips. Caressing it, he wondered what it would be like to...

 

He swallowed his saliva nervously, fearing that she might wake up then. Nonetheless, he brought his lips nearer and nearer to hers. As his face went nearer and nearer, he could feel her breath and subsequently, their noses touched. He stayed there for a while to stare at her beautiful eyes before he tilted his face to proceed. He places his hands on each side of her head and very soon, his lips finally pressed on her lips and he stayed like that for a minute to enjoy this sweet rarity but had to get away before he gets further into the kiss uncontrollably. He moved away from the kiss and felt a tinge of regret as he knew he will probably never have the chance to do this again. He looked at the sleeping Ga-in adoringly and giggled sheepishly while touching his lips who just experienced its first kiss.

 

...

 

2nd April 2013

 

The next morning...

 

"Hyungsoo-ssi." Kwill heard vaguely in his sleep and felt someone shaking his arm. He opened his eyes to see Ga-in trying to wake him up.

 

"Good morning, Ga-in-ssi," Kwill said as he stretched to relieve the soreness of his back from sleeping while sitting on the chair beside her bed.

 

"Your back must have hurt... You should have gone back to your room to sleep after a long day yesterday," Ga-in told him.

 

Kwill knew in his heart that he could have gone back after she slept but didn't since he couldn't bear to leave her alone.

 

The two skipped having breakfast from room service as they arranged to go touring around Singapore.

 

The two left her room after Ga-in got prepared. Kwill needed to change his clothes as well so he asked her to wait outside his room. At that moment, she realised that fans may find them during the tour so she decided to ask someone else along to be safe. Just then, Kwill's manager left his room and greeted Ga-in along the hallway. "Manager-nim, would you like to join Hyungsoo-ssi and me for a tour?"

 

He was tempted to agree but he told her that he had to meet the event organisers with some of the staff members for the last time. After he left, she went on to look for the others but the remaining staff members had already gone out by themselves earlier. She sighed. "Oh well. We will put on disguises then." She thought.

 

From the same spot, the mysterious man had already taken another set of pictures of them leaving the same room after a night...

 

Kwill and Ga-in left through the same back door. Since the agency's van had been taken for the manager's use, they had to wait for a taxi.

 

Thankfully, a taxi stopped by and when they got nearer, they were shocked to find Kwon already in the taxi. "Come in!" He said as he opened the door.

 

"Kwonnie-ah, why are you here?" Ga-in asked, confused. Kwon told them to get in first before he can explain.

 

Ga-in got onto the back seat with Kwon and shifts in to make space for Kwill as well. Kwon was a little annoyed by that. Why must he join them int the back seat when the front seat is still empty? He felt a little jealous knowing that Kwill is a strong rival of his since he felt that he had more of Ga-in's affections.

 

"So why are you here?" Ga-in asked again.

 

Kwon felt that there wasn't a need to hide his displeasure about Kwill in front of Ga-in since he was going to woo her from then on. "I was worried about you in a foreign land without anyone close to you."

 

"Hyungsoo-ssi is here," She assured, not really catching what Kwon meant.

 

"Hyungsoo-ssi?"

 

"That's Kwill-ssi's real name," Ga-in explained.

 

"Oh..." He didn't bother to explain further as he didn't want to accuse him either and make Ga-in upset. He was even turned red when he realise how close the two were for Ga-in to call him using his real name. So Kwon is jealous...

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Hope you liked it although I don't think so... since Kwill made his first move and AC fans are going to be disappointed...

 

SPOILER:

More jealous scenes and finally AC interactions^^