Falling for you

Forget Me Not

2nd March 2013 (Saturday)

 

"Kwonnie? Kwon-ah!" She giggled as she stood unstable in the middle of the road when she spotted Kwon across the road who was rushing towards her. "Are you crazy?" He yelled as he pulled her aside from the quiet night street. She slung her arm across his shoulder and smiled. "Why are you here? Miss me?" Her breath reeked of alcohol. He bore the smell and continued supporting her to the bench along the street.

 

"Ya! Son Ga-in! You're DRUNK! Stop moving!" He tried his best to make her sit on the bench but she wouldn't. Her arms wouldn't move away from his neck. "You miss me, right?" She mumbled with her eyes half-opened, her smile fading slightly.

 

"The waiter called me here since you were too drunk to even pay for your drinks. You should have stayed in there, not coming out from there. What if something happened?" He said gently.

 

"Mwo? Don't you miss me?" She released him from her hug and poking him on the shoulder with her finger. What she said amused Kwon.

 

"Mwo? What are you talking about, noona? We just met a week ago," He laughed.

 

"You didn't have to be this direct! Can't you just lie to me?" She said as she stomped off on the verge of crying, body threatening to stumble anytime. Kwon chased after her. "Noona, you're really crazy."

 

He caught up with her and turned her in a swift move. Her hair swung and some was stuck over her face. Holding her shoulder with his left hand for support, he used the other hand to remove the strands of hair covering half her face. "Son Ga-in, you're really crying?" His face nearer to her to take a closer look as she looked down, sobbing.

 

"Who's crying?" She mumbled, almost inaudible to his ears. Kwon then mischievously lowered his head to meet Ga-in's level, showing off his kkab expressions. Shocked, she tried to avoid, looking anywhere else but his face. She was flustered at such close proximity. Her cheeks grew red, eyes blinking coyly. Even such unexpected  girly behaviour from a chic lady like Ga-in caught none of his attention, being too focused on her tears. She looked  at him. He wasn't affected by their distance which really left her disappointed. She wanted him so badly and why can it not be reciprocated? Is it that hard to love her? Is she that unideal? What did he like in Lizzy that she doesn't possess?

 

"Why are you crying? Don't scare me, noona." He continued as her crying worsened to the extent of gasping for air. She hugged him tightly, letting her head rest on his shoulders, her tears falling onto his shirt. Kwon was shocked by the unexpected hug. Not knowing what to do, he felt a little awkward but was more worried than the awkwardness. He encircled her with his arms around her waist to comfort her. It was obvious she wouldn't stop sobbing just by the fact he did that but nonetheless, that was the least he could do.

 

"Kwonnie-ah, do you know how it feels like to be unloved?" She began to talk after a while when she had the breath to do so. He shook his head while still hugging her. "You don't know how it feels... You have everyone to love you. I don't."

 

He released her from the hug and grab her shoulders softly. "Who says you don't?"

 

Ga-in smirked. She knew what he wanted to say. "You have friends who really cares for you." He smiled.

 

"It's not the same, Kwon-ah. I do not have any family like everyone else do!" She started yelling in frustration.

 

"You have us to love you, noona. The noonas and hyungs."

 

"It's not enough! You have a home where you belong." By this time, he knew what she meant. She yearned for a home... Kwon only knew now how vulnerable she is when it comes to this issue when he finally saw her being drunk and sobbing which was so unlike the chic lady. He pulls her into a hug and her cold, tensed body gradually relaxes with the warmth of his body compared to the cold windy night. "Noona, you'll find someone who'll love you one day."

 

I only want you...

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Short update... Hope you liked it ... Maybe after next chapter, you'll see why this chapter is the one you guys are waiting for. This is the start of Kwon's change in feelings.

SPOILER:

"I'll go for the date. Only if you go for the trip."