Singapore (3) - Kwon's chance

Forget Me Not

8pm

 

It had been a long day... The three had spent long hours under the scorching sun touring around Singapore. Night finally came, sparing them from the overwhelming heat. Kwill had gone to the hotel for a debrief with the other staff members before their 2am flight back to Seoul, leaving Kwon and Ga-in alone just outside the hotel for a walk.

 

His chance finally arrived and there's no way he can miss this. He tried to calm himself down but his nerves wouldn't let him. He remained tense and his mouth couldn't utter a single word. He tried to move his hand towards Ga-in's but felt as if her hand was like a magnet which repelled his hand away. He couldn't bring himself to make the first move. He came all the way here and here, all he could do was nothing? He inhaled deeply and shook his arms and head in an attempt to loosen his muscles. Finally he halted and turned to look at the girl beside him. She who noticed Kwon's odd behaviour stopped too and stared at him oddly.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked, no sense of what Kwon was planning in his mind initially.

 

Kwon continued staring at her. His gaze was right into her confused eyes. She could now feel it... his thoughts. Her eyes changed as well unknowingly, gazing at Kwon's sincere expression on his face adoringly, especially his eyes which made her heart melt with its warmth. He saw how he was now Ga-in's focus. Although he was delighted that she responded positively, he was extremely nervous of what was going to happen after that. He quickly turned his body away and coughed awkwardly. Ga-in was shocked of course but she hid her disappointment in her heart, looking down on her shoes, embarrassed. Kwon was really tempted to see how Ga-in was reacting then but didn't dare to face her.

 

"I don't think it meant what I thought it was... He still has Lizzy-ssi..." She thought, further disappointing her.

 

*ringtone*

 

Ga-in's phone suddenly rang, breaking the awkward atmosphere. She quickly answered her phone.

 

"Hyungsoo-ssi? ... What? You are done? That was ... fast. You want me to go up now? Okay." She put down her phone and everything was heard by Kwon.

 

"She's going now?!"  He mumbled. "What do I do now?!"

 

Here's my chance... I can't give up now...

 

3... 2... 1...

 

He slammed his lips right onto Ga-in's and stayed there. His body knocked onto her hand causing her phone to drop on the floor, creating a loud 'thud' sound which Kwill, still on the line, could hear.

 

"Ga-in-ssi? Ga-in-ssi, can you hear me?" He yelled from the phone worriedly but Ga-in couldn't hear his voice from her phone, shocked by Kwon's bold action.

 

-like eyes was now wide open while Kwon's eyes were closed really tightly due to his nervousness. She totally forgot about Lizzy and Kwill on the phone and let herself get engrossed in their first kiss as her eyes slowly relaxed and eyelids shut, enjoying the sweetness of his lips, the taste which could only be tasted by someone deeply in love. She waited for this moment for years and it finally came so sudden that her heart wasn't fully prepared by such a pleasant surprise, just when she was about to give up on Kwon.

 

So this is how a kiss feels like...

 

Meanwhile, Kwon as well let his tense body relax and started to fully enjoy that special moment. He could feel the sweetness in this skinship that he didn't felt during his time with Lizzy. Noticing that Ga-in relaxing and staying still, he finally dared to open his eyes and to his delight, Ga-in was enjoying the kiss as well. He took that as a signal to further the kiss, pushing his lips harder onto hers and let his arms surround her petite body.

 

From a distance, Kwill who came down to look for Ga-in, caught sight of the couple.

 

"Ga-in-ah..." He mumbled as his eyes started to brim with tears by the sight which could bring out the vulnerability of the man.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Kiss scene!!! Finally!!! Celebrate!!!

 

I know it's a short chapter even after not updating for 2 weeks +. I initially wrote jealous scenes between the three characters but it ended up really ridiculous so I cancelled everything and just skipped it to the kiss scene all of you are waiting for.

 

Forgive me as I can't describe this kiss scene well but you all can just imagine right??? ^^

 

Do comment and give me some feedbacks on this chapter^^

 

SPOILER:

Back in Korea, sweet date^^ and more...