Fluffy SeoKrisHan ^^

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Aishhh I can't believe my unnies! They're making me go home with exo today!!! What the heck??? Earlier~ "Ah maknae-ah minhae but we're busy again afterschool today." Taeyeon unnie said. "Ooohh can suju oppas walk me home today??" I ask excitedly. Usually when I walk home with suju Teukie oppa and Heechul oppa buy me rainbow lollies or a sweet potato ice cream sundae. Kekeke I love sweets ^^ "Aigoo suju can't take you home today Seo." Jessica unnie walks over. "I was just talking to Donghae oppa and he said they're all busy. Leeteuk has student council, Heechul has track, Yesung has to take his turtle to the vet, Donghae and Eunhyuk have soccer practice, Sungmin and Ryeowook have singing classes to teach, Siwon has a modeling job, and Kyuhyun has a video game club meeting." She explained. "Aww unnie I don't like walking by myself." I pouted unhappily. "I kno Seobaby." Taeyeon says patting my head. "Wait! Let's ask exo, maybe they can walk her home?" Fany unnie suggested. Nooo Fany unnie I don't like them! "Aish one problem. We're all going to be home late right?" Taeyeon said. "My student council meeting goes until 7 at the latest." She said. "My cooking class ends at 7:30." Sooyoung unnie said. "Our singing class doesn't end until 8." Yoona and Yuri unnie chimed in. "I have cheerleading until 7." Sunny and Jessica said. "I have dance lessons until 6:30 and me and Eunhyuk oppa are going to practice until 8." Hyoyeon unnie said. "Yah I have singing classes to teach until 7." Tiffany unnie said. "Aishh maybe exo wouldn't mind bringing Seohyun over to there place for a little while?" Taeyeon unnie wondered. Nooo unnie noo! I'd rather walk home by myself! "Let's ask them they're over there!" Sooyoung unnie yelled. "Annyeong Suho-ah." Taeyeon unnie called out. Suho turned around (so did the rest of exo) and smiled at us. "Annyeong Taeyeon-ah." He replied. "Are you busy tonight?" She asked. "Oooohhh hyung did she just ask you out???" "Wah you go hyung!" "I wish I had a pretty girl too like hyung." "Aishh really." Taeyeon unnie was blushing keke. "No is it ok if you guys can watch Seohyun for a couple of hours? We're all going to be busy and we don't want our maknae by herself." She explained. "Ahh ne, of course we can watch her." Suho smiled. Aishhh nooooo! I'm going to be stuck with crazy, erted guys, who think they have a chance with me! "Ahh Seohyun we can let my hyungs go out, so we can be alone." Kai winked seductively and put an arm around my shoulder. I quickly ran and hid behind Sooyoung unnie. "Keke aww poor Seobaby." Fany unnie shields me and my head."Yah you better keep that flirt away from our maknae! She deserves better anyway." Sooyoung said and stuck out her toungue at a suprised Kai. "Kekeke oohhh Kai just got served!" The Baekyeol couple is rolling on the floor like a buffalo, laughing. "We'll bring her to you afterschool?" Taeyeon unnie asked. Suho nodded and walked away with the rest of exo following... Brrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggg Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiiinnngggg! Aw why did the bell have to ring so soon??? I slowly pack up my keroro notebook and pencil case. I swing my bag over my shoulder (keke there's a lot of keroro charms on it^^) and head out of my class. My unnies are waiting outside and cheerfully chatting. "Maknae we know you don't like being with strangers, but please be good ok? The exo boys are really nice and they won't do anything to you." Taeyeon unnie said. I just nod my head. "Poor Seobaby. If you make it through your time with the boys I'll give you a keroro charm to add to your bracelet ok?" Jessica unnie promises. My face lights up. Keke I have a keroro charm bracelet that my unnies had bought me for my birthday and they always buy charms to add to it. "Ok unnie!" I say happily. "If that Kai kid does anything to you, you tell me ok Seo?" Sooyoung unnie says. "If he hurts you or makes you uncomfortable, I will kick his balls out." She adds. I giggle cutely and I walk with my unnies to the front, where the exo boys are waiting.

Luhan POV

Kyahhhh I'm so happy we get to bring Seohyun home today! Sounds kinda weird yeah? Oh wells I'm so happy kekeke! Hopefully my hyungs and dongsaengs aren't so flirty with her. Cough cough especially Kris~ SHE'S MINE! Briiiiiiiinnnnngggg Brrrrrriiiiiinnnngggg! Yes finally school is over! I pack up my textbooks and leave the class. "Hyuuunnng when are we gonna see Seohyun??" "Hehe she's pretty." "Kai you better not scare her like last time!" "I didn't! She was just blown away by my iness!" "Hyunggg what the heck!" Aishh they're so loud!!!!!!!! Major headache geez! Suprisingly all the boys are here already. "Why are you guys so early?" I ask. "Duh cuz we can't keep Seohyun waiting!" Chanyeol said excitedly. "Yahhh I wanna see Seohyun!" Tao cheered. "Aishh guys just don't scare her again ok?" Suho says. "Especially you Kai." Kris emphasizes. "Hyunnngg I can't help it she's so pre.... Whoa check that girl out!" Kai says distractedly and winks at the girl across the hall. She giggles and waves back. Pshhh Kai like you would have a chance with Seohyun. She looks like the type that hates playboys. "Kai quit flirting." Suho scolds and we walk to the front of the school.

Seohyun POV

Aigoo here they come... My unnies left me already because they had to leave for their activities. ~sigh~ "Annyeong Seohyun." Suho says with a smile. "Annyeong." I say quietly. Ok I think I can tolerate Suho... He's very kind and kinda reminds me of the suju oppas because they're like older brothers. "Annyeong Seohyun!" A guy...Is his name Chanyeol? greets me with a huge smile. Kekeke he looks happy all the time. "Annyeong!" "Annyeong!" All the exo boys greet me happily. Okayy maybe they aren't that bad... They're kinda like suju oppas. Soon I'm in my own world not really aware of anything...

Kris POV

We're taking Seohyun home today. I'm really happy about it (even if I don't sound like it). Hehe she's so cute. Aishh I hope my dongsaengs behave and don't scare her. Poor Seo having to endure Kai's flirting. I notice she seems to be day dreaming because she's falling behind the group. Does anyone not notice?? Well Suho-hyung is taking care of Sehun and Tao, Xiumin is stuffing his face with the leftover baozi he had at lunch, Lay and Kai are like dancing, Baekyun and Chanyeol are in their own baekyeol world, DO and Chen are listening to music, Luhan is texting... I guess I'll walk by her... "Annyeong." I say shyly. "Annyeong." She replies quietly. "Do you remember my name?" I ask her. "Kris?" She asks. "Ne." I say happily. Yes she remembers my name! She giggles shyly. I look down, trying to hide my blush, she is sooo cute! I notice her shoelace is untied. "Ah Seohyun your shoe is untied." I say and bend down to tie it. "Uhh I could've tied it." She said shyly. "Nahh I got it plus I saw this in a music video. I thought that was really nice of the guy." I say. She smiles and her cheeks flush a bright pink. I finish tying her shoe. "Keke you make bunny ears when you're done." I say and she giggles. I look up at her and give one of my rare smiles. "You have a nice smile." She says softly, and quickly flushes. "Nah you have a prettier smile, so don't keep it hidden." I say, and I push her silky hair away from her face. Our eyes meet, and we quickly look away, blushing. But little did they know....Someone was watching them unhappily

Luhan POV

Aishh should I just go over there and walk by her??? Why can't my feet move? Well if I text, at least I can look behind me at her and no one will notice. I sneak glances at her... How is she so perfect??? She's an angel sent from heaven keke. Waitttt what the heck???? What is Kris doing?? Is he tying her shoe? I did that before! Aishh oh my gosh self why couldn't you work up the courage to walk by her??? If you did Kris wouldn't be there next to her. Kris you better  back off Seo is mine!

Seohyun POV

Aishh Kris is very sweet. He tied my shoe just like Luhan did before. Keke Luhan... I could tell he kept looking at me when he was pretending to text and play with his phone. That's so cute! Aishh Seo you can't fall in love with Luhan or Kris! Falling in love with them means TROUBLE. "Seohyun we're here." Suho calls, and I look up. Whoaa they have a really nice house! It kinda looks like my house, just a little smaller. It's has 3 floors and is furnished super nice!

living room IHFEB_07_4.jpg

first living room

New Kitchen modern-stainless-steel-kitchen_zps6c79a091.jpg

kitchen

Alisas Bathroom 29068040.jpg

bathroom

The boys chuckle as they see my expression. "Do you like it?" Suho asks me. "Ne, it's almost as nice as my house." I admitted. "I didn't know guys could be clean." I say, "Yah DO-hyung makes us keep the place clean. He's a neat freak!" Tao tells me. I giggle as DO smacks Tao with his hand. "Are you hungry Seohyun?" DO asks me. "A little." I reply shyly. "I'll make you a snack ok?" He says. "Kamsahamnida." I say. "Hyuuunng we want a snack to!" The two maknaes cling to DO. DO soon came out, with Sehun and Tao munching on something. "Here Seohyun." He hands me a plate...With the cutest pastries on them!

Florence DSC00028.jpg

French Pastries DSC_0771.jpg

Oooohhh they look so yummy! "Wahh it looks good!" I squeal. "Kamsahamnida." I say quietly. "Don't be shy! And it was no problem." He said happily. I take a fruit tart and I bite into it. Mmmm the fresh fruit is super sweet, and it tastes good with the sweet cream that fills the flaky pastry crust. I smile happily at DO. "It tastes yummy. You're a really good cook." I compliment and smile sweetly at him. "Ahh not really." He says, but flushes with pleasure at my compliment. The rest of exo comes downstairs. "Wahhh hyung made snack!" They all come running, and I back up (seriously I could've been trampled!). "Guys! You're scaring her!" Suho scolds and shields me protectively. "Sorry they're a bunch of pigs." He apologizes to me. I giggle cutely and look past Suho, seeing the boys stuffing their faces with treats. "Yah! Save some for Seohyun!" DO scolds the boys. "Sowee." They apologize. Baekhyun cutely comes to me and hands me a tiny cake. I giggle again and accept it. "Kamsahmnida." I say shyly, and hide behind Suho again. "Kekeke so cute." The boys smile at me. After we finish up the snacks, Kris and Suho help DO clean up, and the rest of the boys go up to their rooms and start their homework...

Luhan POV

Aishhh my stupid friends. Because of them I wasn't able to have any time with Seohyun yet geez! I walk past the living room to get a drink of water from the kitchen, when I hear a tiny sigh. I see Seohyun sitting at the table with her homework spread out before her. I walk into the living room, and I can see the many fustrated scribbles and scratch-outs, the wrinkles of the paper, the eraser shavings, and the doodles that cover her math paper. "Are you having trouble with homework?" I ask her. Yes no stuttering this time!! "A little." She replies quietly, looking at the floor. "I can help." I say and I sit beside her at the table. "So remember what teacher said? You use the method she was talking about and..." As I explain the formulas and concepts that are needed, I can tell she is starting to understand. Aishh she's so cute! The way she nods her head to show that she understands, how she bites her lip when she's fustrated, the way she puts a lot of concentration into solving a problem. "Good job!" I say happily, as she finishes the last problem on the homework. "Kamsahamnida." She says shyly, but gives me a sweet smile. Ahh my heart melted right there and then! "No problem. You understand it better?" I ask, she nods and smiles again. "Your smile is so beautiful." I say happily. "You should smile more often." I add. She shakes her head, and looks at the ground. I push the hair back from her face. "Yah your face is too beautiful to be covered." I say shyly. She giggles, and I smile at her. Our eyes meet, and time seems to stop (hey it's cheesy but true!). We look away to hide the blush that overwhelms our cheeks.

Kris Thoughts

Seohyun why do you make me feel this way??? Everytime you smile or speak, my heart beat goes crazy. Am I in love?

Luhan Thoughts

Aishhh Seohyun your smile makes me so happy! Your beauty makes me paralyzed. I can't think straight when I'm with you. My heart beats super fast, even if I'm just looking at you! Is this love?

Seohyun Thoughts

Aigoo Kris and Luhan were super sweet today... The way Kris tied my shoe and how Luhan helped me on my homework. I'm beginning to have a new feeling that I can't explain... I'm nervous when I'm around them, I can't think straight, my heart beats very fast, just because of their closeness to me. Aish Seohyun you can't fall in love with them! TROUBLE! Aishhh what do I do???

 

Yay new chappie hehe!  ~Cheers, throws confetti~ Thank you to my 34 subscribers!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!! Soooo we have some fluffy SeoKrisHan moments! Cute yah??? But oohhh rivalry keke! The 3 are very confused about their feelings at this moment. Ohh yah so I was thinking about starting a new story, where I have either Seohan or Seokris oneshot stories, and people can make requests for the stories. Is that a good idea? If you comment please tell me what you think of this idea! Kekeke okidokie please comment and subscribe ^^