Shopping With Exo! Part 3

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Author POV

To recap here are exo's thoughts when they see Seohyun trying on the outfits that they picked for her:

Suho-

Aish I hope Seohyun likes the dress that I picked out. I spent a lot of time thinking about what she would like... "Does it look ok?" She asks shyly, coming out of the dressing room. Whoa, my mouth literally drops to the floor. "It's beautiful." I praise. She blushes, and goes back inside. Keke Seohyun you're just like a little sister to me. I hope we can become closer!

DO-

Wahh I'm so nervous I hope Seohyun likes what I pick. Keke it's so cute and it's fluffy!!!! Seohyun comes out of the dressing room. "Keke Seohyun you look so cute in that!" I say happily. "Keke yah I like it!" She says shyly, and goes back inside. Hehe Seohyun you're going to be one of my best friends!

Kai-

Gosh Seohyun is so beautiful. I bet she's gonna look y in the dress that I picked for her! She comes out of the dressing room, with a bright shade of pink painting her cheeks. "Whoa Seohyun you look amazing!" I say, I'm stunned! She thanks me shyly, and walks back inside. Aishhh Seohyun I want you to be mine!

Baekhyun and Chanyeol-

Wahhh I hope Seohyun likes the clothes we chose! We spent a lot of time choosing keke. Seohyun models both of our outfits. "Kyahhh Seohyun you look so cute!!!" We compliment. Kekekekekeke Seohyun is gonna be our best friend forever!!!!!! ^^

Sehun-

Aishh I hope Seohyun likes what I picked for her. I'm don't really know about girls' fashion, but I tried my best (plus my hyungs wouldn't help me)! She comes out and cheerfully says she likes it. I give her a cute smile. Kekeke Seohyun will be like my sister when we become closer!

 

Xuimin:

Kekeke I hope Seohyun likes what I picked her for! Ok I admit it I got hungry when I was looking for an outfit, so hehe I payed a quick visit to the bakery (the cookies are so yummy!!!), and uh let's just say I had a small amount of time to look for her. But it's pretty! Seohyun comes out and looks shyly at me. "Wahh it looks good on you!" I say happily. She giggles, and walks back inside. Hehe aww Seohyun I hope we can become closer!

Luhan:

Hehe the dress I bought for her is perfect! I can already see her in it. Keke she's beautiful!!!! She walks out of the dressing room. Wahhhh my mouth drops open she's so gorgeous! "It's beautiful Seohyun." I manage to say. "Hehe I really like it." She blushes, and heads back into the dressing room. Seohyun you are so mine!

Kris:

Aish Seohyun is so pretty, and I can picture her in a dress, so I picked one out for her. I bet she's gonna look so pretty in it! She comes out and smiles. "Seohyun you look so pretty!" I say, but blush (aishhh why did I say that??). She giggles shyly, and goes back inside. Seohyun I think I've fallen for you... Aishhh I'm confused...

Lay, Chen, Tao:

Wahhh I hope Seohyun likes our outfits! We spent a lot of time trying to choose (plus hehe we had to ask the sale's lady what girls would wear). She comes out. Whoaaaaa! "Keke you're so pretty!!!!" We say. She blushes cutely and thanks us. Hehehehe Seohyun we want to be your best friends!

Seohyun POV

Aishhh hehe my stomach was so embarrassing. I can't believe how loud it could growl! Keke so anyways, me and Xuimin are leading the way to the food court. "Hyung stop hogging Seohyun to yourself." The two maknaes complained. "Heyy we're both hungry, so we're food buddies!" Xiumin explains happily. I giggle, but I can't help feeling sorry for the pouting Tao and Sehun. "Sorry." I apologize shyly. "It's ok Seohyun! Plus we can get a hug to make up for it right?" The two blink their eyes cutely. "Ne." I say. "Yay!" They start to do a happy dance, and I start to laugh again. We soon reach the food court, and my stomach growls grumpily again. Aishhh what the heck??? I hold on to my stomach and blush. "Kekekeke I can tell Seohyun's hungry." Suho chuckles, and ruffles my hair. I see a little cafe area and head over to. Keke they sell the cutest little sandwiches and pastries ever!!!! I decide on getting turkey sandwiches, with soft white bread, lettuce, cucumber, and tomato. I also buy a slice of strawberry cheesecake and a hot chocolate. I get my food, and head over to the table where exo is. "Oh my gosh there you are Seohyun!! We were afraid we lost you!" Suho smiles, but I can tell he was worried. "Minhae Suho." I apologize quietly. "The main thing is that you're here." He says, and hugs me tightly. Keke aww Suho was worried about me ^^ He really reminds me of Teukie oppa, who always watches out for me. I sit down between Lay and Baekhyun. All the boys have different foods, ranging from bentos to hamburgers, and noodles to pizza. Keke my lunch looks yummy! I bite into the sandwich, mmmm. The bread is yummy, and warm (keke it tastes like it's fresh-baked), and the turkey and vegetables taste delicious. The hot chocolate is rich and chocolatey, with fluffy whipped cream and sweet chocolate sprinkles on top. The cheesecake is creamy and yummy, and the strawberries are piled artfully on top of the slice, with some delicate chocolate shavings on it. "Keke hey Seohyun you want some chicken?" Tao asks, and holds out his chopsticks. A piece of steamy orange chicken and some rice are on top of it...Mmm it looks yummy! Waittttt is this is a trick??? "Ah it's ok Tao I don't want any." I say politely. "Aww shucks I wanted an indirect kiss!" Tao pouts unhappily. Kekekeke see I knew it was a trick! "Do you want some fried rice Seohyun?" Kai asks. Pshhh like I know you don't want an indirect kiss (sarcasm^^). "No thank you." I say. Soon all of the boys (except for Suho, Kris, and Luhan) are trying to feed me something from their lunchbox. "No it's ok, I have my own food." I say time and time again. Kekekeke it's so funny how the boys keep trying to get an indirect kiss from me. Aishh I don't really feel comfortable about it anyways. Hehehe I'm feeling tired again.... Hehe it must be because of all that food I ate. Kris notices, and decides it's time to go. We throw away our trash, and pick up the bags. On the way to the car, I must have looked really sleepy, because Kris stopped. "Aishh hehe get on my back." I was taken back, but I didn't want to burden him, so I refused. But he refused to walk, so I had no choice, but to let him give me a piggyback. His strong arms held on to me protectively, and I lay my head on his back. He has a nice scent, like mint and cologne together. Keke it's really sweet how he noticed how tired I was. Soon I felt my eyes droop, and I fell asleep...

Luhan POV

Aishh I'm so tired. Kekeke shopping is a lot of work! Too much walking around...How do women and Tao enjoy this????? I was walking between Sehun and Lay, when I looked behind me and what the heck????????????? WHY IS SEOHYUN ON KRIS'S BACK?????????? Aishhhh how could I not notice that Seohyun was getting tired???? If I did, she wouldn't be on Kris's back! I would be the one giving her the piggy back! Aish what's wrong with me!? Ughh I'm so mad at myself!!!!!!!! We get to the cars and I see Kris coming, carefully carrying Seohyun, and placing her in the backseat. "I call sitting next to Seohyun!" I shout happily. "Aishh Lulu shhh. Don't wake Seohyun up!" Kris scolds me. When he turns around, I stick my tongue out at him. Aishhh I'm older than him, he can't tell me what to do!!!!!!!!! I happily slide in the seat next to the sleeping beauty-I mean Seohyun. The rest of us pile in the car, and Suho teasingly reminds us to put on our seatbelts for Seohyun. Hehe I'm always gonna wear my seat belt now! Suho starts the car, and we drive off. Seohyun moves in her sleep, and puts her head happily on my shoulder again. OH MY GOSH SHE'S PUTTING HER HEAD ON ME AGAIN! Kekekeke yay!!!!!! Throws imaginary confetti~ Blows a party noise maker~ Wahh! "Aish hyung you're lucky." Baekhyun pouts from the backseat. "I want her to put her head on me." He adds. "Here baekie I can put my head on you." Chanyeol says, and leans on Baekhyun. They laugh happily. Aishhh Baekyeol!!! Kekekeke I smile slyly, and I take out my phone. I silently take a picture of me, and the sleeping Seohyun. Wahhh this is so my new wallpaper! Keke I also take a picture of the sleeping baekyeol (Very cute, seeing that Chanyeol's head is on Baekhyun's shoulder, and they seriously look like they're snuggling!). We soon reach the house, and I carefully pick up the still-sleeping Seohyun bridal-style. Kekekeke if only Kris could see this, mental tongue sticking out~ :P I carry her into the house, and put her on the couch...

Seohyun POV

Cute yawn ^^ Wahh that was a good nap. I get up and stretch, whoa where am I? I'm on a pretty blue couch, a fluffy blanket is placed over me. Suho comes in the room. "Ahh sleeping beauty you're finally awake!" He chuckles. "Aishh sorry." I say sheepishly. "Kekeke noo we could tell you were tired, so we wanted you to rest." He smiled. "Ohh yah your unnies are here!" He says. Kris and Lay are carrying my shopping bags, and waiting along with the rest of exo by the front door. "Thank you so much for today." I say, bowing. "Keke no problem. We can hang out another day?" Suho asks, smiling. I nod happily. I hug each exo member, and head out the door. Taeyeon unnie is coming up the driveway. "Aishhh maknae what did you buy???" She says, happily ruffling my hair. "Unnie." I pout cutely. "Kekeke cutie. Thank you for taking care of her!" She says, thanking the boys. "It was our pleasure. We can watch her again!" Tao exclaims. Unnie giggles, and helps me into the car. I wave to the boys and settle onto the backseat. "Unnie I didn't buy all that stuff! Exo bought me it." I say. "Wahhh exo bought you all of that???" Fany unnie asks me. "Ne unnie." I say. "Aishh how nice of them!" Sunny unnie says. "Did you miss your unnies?" Sica unnie asks me. I nod and she hugs me. "Kekeke we missed you to maknae." She says. I snuggle in my unnie's embrace, thinking about the fun I had today. Okayyy I admit the exo boys aren't bad. They're all very nice..... But I still don't trust them completely... And I'm confused.... I still have that funny feeling when I'm around Kris and Luhan. It doesn't happen when I'm around Suho, or Tao, or any of the others! What is this new feeling?? Aishhh

 

Yay new chappie!! Yay yay yay yay yay yay :D Kekekekeke fluffy moments hehe. Soooo Seohyun doesn't know that the feeling she has is love!!!!! Kekeke hopefully she will figure it out soon. But who will she have the real feelings for????????? Hehehe it's a mystery so far. Who do you guys want Seohyun to be with keke ^^ Sooo thank you to my 51 subbies that I have now! You guys are the bestest bestest bestest ever!!!!!!!!!! Remember please comment and subscribe ^^