A Day With Exo

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Exo POV

"Are we really going to do it hyung?" "Yes now be quiet we don't want to wake her up yet." "Aww she's so cute when she's asleep!" "Yah shhh!" It was a sunny Saturday morning, and the exo boys wanted to spend it with Seohyun. They arranged it with the SNSD girls, who were conveniently busy and needed someone to spend the day with her. Seohyun was sleeping happily, one arm protectively holding her giant keroro toy, completely unaware of the 12 boys that crowded around her bed. "Seohyun." Suho murmured softly. "Hyung you're too soft!" Tao complained. "Seohyunnie wake up!!!" The Baekyeol couple shouted. Seohyun yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes. "Yah! What are you doing here?!" She shouted in surprise, as she saw the exo boys. "We're here to spend the day with you today." Sehun said happily. "Yay!" She cheered. "But I'm too tired now." She pouted cutely, and pulled the blanket over her head. "Aigoo sleepyhead wake up." Suho chuckled. "Keke Seohyunnie your bed looks like a kids bed." Lay said. "Unnies made me have this bed." She mumbled. "Kekeke you really like Keroro don't you Seohyun?" DO asked. "Ne it's my favorite!" She said happily, as she cuddled with her stuffed toy. "Can you wake up now Seohyun?" Tao asked cutely. "No." She said mischieviously. "Well looks like we're going to have to wake you up." Suho smiled slyly. The boys encircled her, and leaned in to tickle Seohyun. "Wahh no I'm ticklish!" Seohyun giggled, and laughed. "Are you up now?" Chanyeol asked. "Ne ne!" Seohyun pouted, and she got up. "We'll wait downstairs ok?" "Ne." Seohyun washed up and put on a cute pink sweater and skinny jeans.

korean fashion photo: Casual Amaing.jpg

(What she's wearing)

She headed downstairs and saw the exo boys waiting at the table, watching DO cook. "You hungry Seohyun? I'm making breakfast." DO said. Seohyun nodded happily, but frowned at the other 11 who lazed around. "Why aren't you helping him?" She asked. "Cuz DO always cooks." Kai said. "That doesn't mean that you can't help." Seohyun said. She walked into the kitchen, and helped to get the plates, cups, and utensils out. DO smiled at her. "Can I do anything else?" She asked, and DO gave her the task of cutting fruit. The other boys, feeling guilty, walked into the kitchen to see what they could do. DO gave the job of cooking eggs and bacon to Suho and Sehun. He made Luhan help Seohyun with the fruit, and he put Kris and Tao in charge of washing dishes. The other boys helped to clean the kitchen and set the table. "Thank you Seohyun. The boys usually never help me with breakfast." DO whispered gratefully. "Keke no problem." Seohyun giggled.

Luhan POV

I was really happy when DO told me to help Seohyun with cutting the fruit. There was a silence between us as we worked until Seohyun giggled. "Keke Luhan your cutting is so funny!" I looked at my uneven, varying sizes of fruit, compared to her perfect, evenly shaped slices. "Pshh I'm being creative." I say. "Kekeke how is that creative." She asked. I take a plate, and put two chunks of large fruit on the place, making a smile with smaller slices. "See it's DO now. See its big eyes?" Seohyun giggles at my funny fruit picture. "DO look what Luhan did!" She called happily. DO came over and looked at the fruit. "Is that supposed to be me??" He said in disbelief. "Yup!" I say. DO pouts. "Awwww DO oppa don't be sad. You're very cute with big eyes." Seohyun compliments happily. All of us turn in shock, and if it's even possible, DO's eyes got wider. "Did you call him oppa????" Kai, Baekyeol, Tao, Kris, and I said. "He's cute?????????" Chen, Lay, and Sehun said. "Keke yes." Seohyun says. At once all the boys started shouting. "Seohyun call me oppa to!" "Call me oppa!!!" "Seohyun I'm cuter than DO right?" "Noooo I'm cuter!" Seohyun hides her face, and runs to hide behind Suho. "Aigoo you're scaring poor little Seohyun.' Suho scolds cheerfully. Seohyun peeks cautiously behind Suho. "Suho oppa, Baekhyun oppa, DO oppa, Chanyeol oppa, Kai oppa, Sehun oppa, Kris oppa, Xuimin oppa, Luhan oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa, and Tao oppa." She says shyly. "Yay she called me oppa!" "Keke she called me oppa twice!" Yay I'm an oppa to Seohyunnie!" DO oppa finishes the food, and places it on the table. Everyone piles food on their plate and chooses seats. The boys fight over the seats next to Seohyun, resulting in Baekhyun sitting on her left, and Xuimin sitting on her right. I didn't try to sit next to her, cuz I knew the boys would hog her attention. Aigoo I just have to be content with sitting across of her...

Seohyun POV

Mmm this looks so yummy! I happily pile french toast, eggs, and bacon on my plate. DO comes over and sprinkles powdered sugar and pours syrup on my french toast. "Thank you DO oppa." I say happily. "DO oppa why don't you put some on mines to?" Kai asks with aegyo. DO shakes his head, and walks past him. "Hyung!!!! Cmon Kaisoo!" He pouts. "Get it yourself lazy!" DO sticks his tongue out at a sulking Kai. I giggle. "Seohyun you want me to cut your toast?" Baekhyun asks. I nod, since I have trouble cutting it. He chuckles. "Keke you're such a cute little girl Seohyunnie." He says, and cuts my toast into perfect pieces. "Keke Luhan oppa Baekie oppa is better at cutting than you!" I giggle. "Pshhhh creative remember?" He laughs too. "Hey baekie look bacon!" Chanyeol calls across the table. "And yeollie look eggs!" Baekhyun yells back. "Wahh breakfast couple strikes agian!" "Aigoo I forgot there were bacon and eggs!" Breakfast couple? I have a confused look on my face. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the breakfast couple." Suho explains. "Since Baekhyun sounds like bacon, he's bacon, and since eggs and bacon are paired together, Chanyeol is the eggs." I laugh, I ship the breakfast couple! (Author~ Me to! ^^) "Sooooo where are we going today?" I ask. "Welllll...." Suho starts to say...

 

Hiiiiiii my lovely readers! Sowee I haven't update in a while :( School is so stupid I've had so many final tests and projects due. But spring break is here so I'm soooooo happy!!!!!!!! It was also my birthday yesterday keke so yah :) I got a bunch of kpop stuff from my friends I was sooo happy :D Kekeke exo and Seohyun fluffy moments here! I'll try my hardest to update again later tonight about Seohyun and exo's day together! Any suggestions for what they should do? Please tell me in your comments if you have ideas :) Thank you to all my subbies and chingus! Especially KpopLuver1998, LoVeKpOp2, and KPOPfan619 ^^ But all of you are so awesome, especially all of my readers who comment! Your comments make me smile all the time :D Remember please subscribe if you haven't and please comment ^o^