An Afternoon With Exo

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Brrrriiiinnnnnnggggg Brrrrriiiinnngggg! Kyahh why is the bell so loud?? ~cute pout^^~ I pack up my keroro notebook, textbook (with keroro book cover on it), and place my keroro pen and pencil in my keroro pencil case. Kekeke I love keroro!

   Keroro Keroro.jpg   keroro keroro.png Keroro KERORO.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Keke see how cute?? ~cute squeal^^~ I put my bag on my shoulder and politely bow to teacher as I walk out of the classroom. My unnies are patiently waiting outside my class for me. "Kyahhh unnies!" I squeal excitedly. "Maknae-ah how do you have so much energy?" Tiffany chuckles while ruffling my hair affectionately. "Yah today was so boring! I couldn't focus... I mean the lessons were really hard today." Sooyoung quickly said as the oldest glared at her. "Seobaby we're going to get ice cream! Can you come?" Sunny asks. 'Yay ice cream!!!" I say happily. We walk down the hall when we see...Ughhh the exo boys again?! "Hey we should ask them if they want to come with us!" Yoona and Yuri shout happily. Noo noo noo unnies! I don't like them! Please be busy please be busy PLEASE BE BUSY! "Suho-shii! Would you guys like to get ice cream with us?" Taeyeon asks. "Sure we can right?" He asks his friends. "YES!" The rest of exo shouts excitedly. Darn I can't believe it! Unnies I don't want them to come!

Luhan POV

Brrrrriiiiinnnnggg brrrrrriiiiinnnnnggg! Oh yah school is over! I quickly pack up my textbooks and notebook and sling my bag over my shoulder. After bowing to my teacher I walk out of the class. I spot Baekyeol, Taoris, and Kaisoo near the lockers. "Hey guys." I say. "Heyyy Lulu!" Hiiii deer boy!" " Hi Bambi!" "What are we gonna do today?" Baekhyun asks. Kris shrugs. Soon the rest of the guys are here and we're about to walk out of the building when we see the SNSD girls walk towards us. "Suho-shii! Would you guys like to get ice cream with us?" Taeyeon asks Suho-hyung. "Sure we can right?" He said looking at us. "YES!" We shout. So we walk with SNSD to the ice cream parlor.

Seohyun POV

Gyahhh I can't believe my unnies would invite them! Don't they know I'm not comfortable with strangers?! Especially boys!!!! Aishh I hope my sweet potato ice cream cheers me up. Sweet potato ice cream you are my only friend now ~cute pout^^~ I lag behind my unnies since they're walking with exo (traitors ~pout^^~). Then I notice Luhan breaking away from the group and...WALKING TOWARDS ME??  Kyahhh that is soo cute! He actually noticed I'm alone! Aish Seohyun stop it! What's wrong with you today?? Snap out of it! Turn on ice princess mode turn on ice princess mode! "H-hii Seohyun-shii." He stammers, Keke he's kinda cute when he's embarrased ^^ Gyah what the heck?? I give him a frosty glare, but he's too busy staring at the ground. "Ah Seohyun-shii yo-your shoe is untied." He says. I look down and notice it is untied. I start to bend down to tie it, when Luhan bends down and starts to tie it for me. Kyahhh that is so adorable! ~Fangirl cheering^^~ Wait nooo stop Seohyun! "Keke it kinda looks like bunny ears doesn't it?" Luhan says cutely as he finishes tieing my shoes. "Kam-kamsahamnida." I stammer and I try to stop my cheeks from becoming pink with embarrassment. I notice we are close to the ice cream place so I speed up to talk to my unnies...

Luhan POV

Kekeke the SNSD girls are really funny. I swear they make our group louder (and our group is triple quadruple super duper loud). I'm laughing at Sooyoung and Xiumin who are discussing their favorite foods and competing on how they could outdo each other in eating competitions. I notice Seohyun is lagging behind the group and decide to hang back with her. Keke I get some alone time with Seohyun...Maybe I can find out why she's so shy. "H-hii Seohyun-shii." I stammer nervously. Dang it! Really Luhan??? Why do I have to stammer?! I look down, blushing in embarrassment, when I notice Seohyun's shoe is untied. "Ah Seohyun-shii your shoe is untied." I say and I bend down to tie it for her. Keke I saw this in a kpop music video (hint hint Super Junior's No Other MV^^). "Keke it kinda looks like bunny ears doesn't it?" I tell her cutely. And I swear I saw a glimpse of her perfect pink lips curl into a cute smile after I said that. Oh Seohyun you have such a cute smile. You should smile more! "Kam-kamsahamnida." She stammers. I can see a tinge of rosy pink that colors her cheeks, as she looks down to hide her blush. Keke Seohyun your so adorable when you blush! She speeds up to walk with her unnies, but I'm too happy to notice. Kyahh even though it was just one word she said to me I feel like the happiest guy in the world. She even smiled at me for a millisecond! Kyahh I'm happy!!!!!!

No One POV

"Kyahh look at all the ice cream!" Xiumin and Sooyoung shout happily. Taeyeon, Suho, and Kris stand in line with everyone's orders swirling around in their heads, while the rest of them settled into booths. Sunny, Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung sit with Kai, Chen, Kris, Tao, and DO. Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun sit with Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Luhan. Kyahh ice cream ice cream ice cream." Baekyeol sings happily.

  iCE CREAM :)) ice-cream.jpg    ice cream ice-cream.jpg  6 ice cream P1950240_zps1c922d7c.jpg   

The three soon come back with the ice cream and everyone cheers!

"Unnie my sundae has four scoops of ice cream!" Sooyoung pouts, looking into her ice cream dish." Aish sorry Sooyoung."Taeyeon apologizes and hands her the right ice cream. "Sooyoung-ah how can you eat so much and stay so skinny?!" "Idkayyyy^^" "Wahh unnie I spilled ice cream on me." "Unnie Sooyoung is trying to steal my ice cream!" "Gyahh I don't really like this flavor :/"

"Hyunnggg mines is a sundae not a cone!" Aish Xiumin your sundae is soo big! Can you eat that all??" "Keke of course!" "Aishhh yeollie do you not know how to use a spoon either??" "Sowee baekie I didn't mean to spill!" "Ahh Xiumin stop eyeing my ice cream!" "Hey stop tickling me I trying to eat my ice cream!" Kekeke chaos....

Seohyun POV

"Maknae-ah here's a sweet potato ice cream sundae for you." Taeyeon unnie gives me my ice cream. "Thank you unnie." I reply back, giving her a small smile. Yummy yummy I love sweet potato ice cream! I take a bite and savor the taste of creamy goodness ^^ Delicious :) I look up from my ice cream and I see Luhan looking at me... Gyahh this is so awka-awkward! I hope he didn't see me blush after he tied my shoe... Kyahh that was really sweet of him to do that! Goshness self snap out of it! Just eat my ice cream. Mmm it's so yummy! ~cute smile on the inside^^~

Luhan POV

"Here's your ice cream Lulu." Kris says and hands me my sundae. Yummy yummy I love ice cream keke. I savor the sweet creamy taste, as I devour my sundae. I peek over at Seohyun (yessss I made a good choice sitting at this table!) and smile seeing the way she eats her ice cream. It's cute how she takes tiny bites and uses her napkin after everytime she eats ^^ Keke she looks so happy when she's eating :) Gyahhh everytime I look at her my heart rate speeds up. Whenever I'm around her I get so nervous...Whenever I try to talk to her, all the cool thoughts that I plan on saying to her seems to disappear, leaving me tongue-tied. Gahhh am I in love?? What do I feel for you Seohyun?????

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Hiiiiii guys!!!!!  Here's another chappie for my lovely readers^^ Kyahhhhh small seohan moment here. Keke expect alot more in the future plus some more seokris moments also! Thank you soooo much to all my subscribers! And a giant thank you to all those who commented :) Please comment and subscribe^^ I might do an update later on okidoki? Keke don't forget to comment and subscribe!