Happy Birthday!

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Early morning greeted a sleeping Seohyun, as the warm rays kissed her face, illuminating her in a golden glow. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, a sleepy yawn was made as she forced herself to abandon the warm cocoon of fluffy blankets that once surrounded her. She glanced at her keroro calender that hung on the wall and noticed today's date was circled in sparkly pink. Her eyes suddenly widened and the sleepy, early-morning feeling vanished at once. "Omo it's my birthday!" Seohyun squealed happily. She quickly ran to check her phone for any new messages. On previous birthdays, Seohyun always woke to find long messages from her eight unnies and all of the super junior oppas. Now, since she was also friends with exo, she was kinda hoping they remembered her birthday too. But she was soon met with disappointment as she found she had no new messages waiting for her. Did they forget?? Of course not I've celebrated my birthday with unnies and oppas for so many years now, Seohyun thought. Maybe they're still asleep? But unnies know I like to get up early on my birthday so they will always send the messages before I wake, Seohyun pouted. She decided she would eat breakfast and would later check her phone for the usual birthday messages. Seohyun headed downstairs and found her mom making breakfast and her dad seated at the table reading the newspaper. "Good morning umma. Good morning appa." Seohyun greeted with a big smile on her face. "Why are you so happy Seohyun?" Her umma came out from the kitchen, setting a plate of sliced fruit on the table. "Umma did you forget what today was??" Seohyun's smile disappeared and was replaced by a pout. Her umma just smiled. "Of course I didn't forget the day I gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in the whole world." She said and happily hugged Seohyun. "Awww umma you're so sweet." Seohyun giggled. "Happy birthday Hyunnie." Her appa smiled happily. "Thank you appa." Seohyun smiled at him. "I made you a special break-..." Seohyun's umma's words were cut off by a loud knocking on the front door. "Why would someone be visiting so early?" Seohyun's appa looked up from his paper and frowned at the door. "I'll get it." Seohyun stood up and walked to the door, and rolled her eyes after looking to see who it was. She unlocked the door, and the person standing on the other side ran in. "Seohyunnieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" The boy yelled excitedly and tackled Seohyun into a big hug. "Ya Kyuhyun!!!!!!!!" Seohyun shouted as the boy squeezed her tightly. "Hey Hyunnie." Kyuhyun said happily. "What the heck! Why are you here so early??" Seohyun glared at him. "I just wanted to see my best friend!" Kyuhyun pouts and puts his hands up in defense as a reaction to Seohyun's glare. "Cho Kyuhyun why are you so loud?" Seohyun's umma recovers from the shock she received from Kyuhyun's noisy entrance. "Sowee umma." Kyuhyun bows apologetically. "Aish you almost gave my umma a heart attack." Seohyun lightly smacks Kyuhyun's shoulder. Kyuhyun makes a pretend groan of pain and falls on the ground. "Seo you slap so hard oh my gosh can't get up!" He fakes and rolls on the ground. "Get up stupid." Seohyun shakes her head. "Aish someone is really mean today." Kyuhyun pouts, and takes a seat beside Seohyun's appa. "Hey appa!" Kyuhyun says happily. "Kyuhyun." Seohyun's appa nods in his direction, not looking up from the paper. "Oooh pancakes!" Kyuhyun notices the giant stack that has ice cream, sliced fruit, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup covering it. "Hey that's mine!" Seohyun snatches the plate away from the drooling Kyuhyun. "Awww Hyunnie share with me!" Kyuhyun whines. "Such a kid." Seohyun sticks her tongue out at him. "Look who's talking." Kyuhyun smirks. "Ya Kyuhyun! Today is a special day and I don't want you ruining it!" Seohyun frowns. "Really what's today?" Kyuhyun asks. "Oppa you should know!" Seohyun pouts unhappily. "Sorry I don't think I know." Kyuhyun says. In reality, he knows today is Seohyun's birthday, but saying something would just ruin the surprise. "I can't believe you!" Seohyun is still pouting. "I want some pancake!" Kyuhyun says, picking up a fork and making his way towards the glorious tower of birthday pancakes. "Kyu!!!!" Seohyun shouts. Kyuhyun just sticks his tongue out and sinks the fork into the pancakes, pulling out a bite. "Mmmm." He says happily, and pushes the fork towards his mouth in slow motion just to . "Cho Kyuhyun don't you dare!" Seohyun shouts. With that, Kyuhyun happily places the bite of pancake in his mouth and chews. "These are the best pancakes ever! Great job umma!" He says. "Kyu you messed with the wrong girl!" Seohyun glares, and launches herself at him. "Wah wait what??" Kyuhyun is surprised and starts running around the dining room into the living room. Seohyun runs after him and tackles him on the sofa. "This is what you get for eating MY pancakes!" She starts slapping him and tickling him. "Ok ok get off of me!" Kyuhyun is out of breath from the tickling. "Gosh I forgot about how scary you are when you're mad." He rubs his tummy. "Which is why you don't mess with me." Seohyun smiles angelically. "Kids stop fighting already." Seohyun's umma walks into the room and flicks both of their foreheads. "Ow umma!" The two yell in unison. "Come and eat. Hyunnie just share your pancakes with Kyuhyun." "Aw what?? Umma who's side are you on??" Seohyun frowns. "I'm on no one's side sweetie." Her umma smiles innocently, and walks back to the kitchen. "Hehe now you gotta share." Kyuhyun happily sticks his tongue out at her. "Psh keep that up and I'll beat you up again." Seohyun smiles and sticks her tongue back out at him. But as they walk back to the kitchen, Seohyun frowns also. Kyuhyun didn't seem to know what today was... Could he have forgotten my birthday??

SOOO meanwhile while Kyuhyun was being the distraction................... SNSD, super junior, and exo were helping to set up Seohyun's birthday party. Blah blah blah ~insert boring party preparations... plus DO's angry face when he sees Xuimin trying to eat the food he was making (and Xuimin trying to imitate baozi in order to look cute and make DO forgive him), a cute eunhae moment where Sungmin puts a ribbon on Donghae and gives him to Eunhyuk , Lay's obsession with a unicorn pinata he saw when he went to buy streamers at the store, and a quiet Tao who sits in the corner obsessing over a gucci catalogue, while everyone else is working...

Fast forward to just before the party (Keke author-nim has amazing powers :P )

"Kyu I'm tired already!" Seohyun pouts, as she is being dragged around to different stores at the mall. Kyuhyun, being the great distraction he is, had taken her to the mall and they had spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon there. Seohyun, who's feet hurt after walking around alot, was tired and also sad. Still no birthday messages, and it seemed her parents and friends hadn't even planned something to celebrate her birthday. Seohyun soon felt like crying, and tugged on Kyuhyun's arm. "Oppa I wanna go home." Seohyun sighs, hiding her face so he couldn't see the tears forming in her eyes. But, Kyuhyun saw the tears and wished he could tell her that there would be a party waiting for soon. "Alright Hyunnie." He takes her hand, and starts walking to the parking lot. Kyuhyun feels his phone buzz, and he reads the text. Party complete, bring the birthday girl ^^ ~Taeyeon. Kyuhyun smiles to himself, and leads Seohyun to the car. Seo you won't be sad for long! He thinks happily.

At Taeyeon's house (where party is)

All of snsd, super junior, and exo were waiting for the birthday girl to arrive. Taeyeon soon got Kyuhyun's text that they were about to pull into the driveway, and she soon instructed everyone to hide. "Umm oppa this isn't my house. We're at Taeyeon unnie's house." Seohyun is confused and looks at Kyuhyun. "Oh ya I just needed to stop here and get something." Kyuhyun said, and led Seohyun to the door. 1, 2, 3... SURPRISE! Seohyun jumped back as all of her friends shouted. So my birthday was remembered after all ^^ Seohyun smiled happily.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy special update for Seohyunnie's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sowee it's really late and I wanted to post this chappie before the 28th is over so I shall continue the birthday scene in the next chappie ^^ Thank you to all my subscribers, readers, and those who comment you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue to comment and subscribe :D

Sorry guys I'm not going to reply to your comments today :/ But I will when I have a chance to update again! Thank you to all those who commented!

 

Ok so some birthday shoutouts ^^

 seohyun photo: Seohyun seohyun-2.gif seohyun photo: Seohyun Seohyun-3.jpg  seohyun photo: Seohyun seoHyun-2.gif

 

Happy Birthday to the awesome, beautiful, talented Seohyun of SNSD!!!!! :D Seriously I need to thank you for being born since who else would be the star of my story?? ^^ But seriously Seohyunnie you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       daehyun photo: Daehyun daehyun101.jpg       daehyun photo: B.A.P DaeHyun Daehyun-1.jpg        daehyun photo: Daehyun daehyun135.jpg

 

 

Any baby's here?? Happy birthday to my ultimate bias of BAP/future husband Daehyun!!!!!! :D Anyone see their new mv Coffee Shop? The first two gifs are from the video! Omgggggg I died when I first saw it!!!!!!!!! Daehyun kyahh you're so cute!

minhyuk photo: KANG MINHYUK minhyuk.jpg     minhyuk photo: Minhyuk Minhyuk.jpg       minhyuk photo: Minhyuk Minhyuk-.jpg

 

Happy Birthday to Minhyuk of CNBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Keke if only Yonghwa had the same birthday as Seo!! ^^ Yongseo shippers anyone? I'm one! :P