Surprise Party Continued

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

"Guys guys! Sehun texted me, they're coming back now!" Suho shouted. "Everything's ready right?" Kris looked around. Everyone nodded, everything was in place. "Ok we'll hide when Sehun tells me that they're near the house." Suho said. All of exo (minus the 3 who were coming back) and snsd were there. Soon, Sehun's text came, and everyone chose a hiding spot in the living room. "Ok guys everyone be quiet." Kris said. The sound of a car pulling into the driveway indicated that they had come back. The door opened, and the 3 walked in. Where is everyone?? Luhan thought. The lights flicked on, and everyone jumped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!" They shouted.

Luhan POV

Keke I'm so happy everyone actually remembered my birthday! Ok uhh I was so happy I maybe started crying just a teensy bit... "Hyung are you crying??" Tao asked, the two maknaes were clinging to my arms. "Pshh no." I wipe my eyes secretly and glare at Tao. "Awww hyung is so touched, he started crying." Sehun laughs, and hands me the tissue box. "Aishh I wasn't crying!" I pout. "Ok let's not be mean to birthday boy." Kris smiled, and ruffles my hair. "Happy birthday Princess Lulu!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shout happily. "Princess??" I pout again. "Yah remember hyung that one halmoni complimented you on how pretty you were and how you could pass for a-." "Ok that's enough." I covered Baekhyun's mouth before he could finish that story. Aish why did he have to bring that story up?? Talk about embarrassing, she said I could pass for a girl! "Yah! Did you my hand?!" I quickly pull my hand away from his mouth, and look at it in disgust. "Yah! It's not my fault, your hand was suffocating me!" Baekhyun pouts. "Happy birthday Luhan oppa!" Seohyun runs to give me a hug. Omo it's Seohyun! And she gave me a hug!!! Aish do I look ok? Ughh I wanna fix my hair, but my hand is covered in Baekhyun's gross spit germs. Yah wait what am I thinking??? "Hehe uh thanks." I smile, and reach out to ruffle her hair. She giggles, and pushes my hand away. "Yah oppa! Your hand has Baekhyun's yucky spit on it." She wrinkles her nose cutely. Keke she's so cute! "Ok I'll go wash my hand then." I say. "Yah you better. Hurry back so we can start the party." She giggles.

"Pass the food over here!" Xuimin calls. DO facepalms. "Aish hyung how can you eat this much?!" He asks. "I'm always hungry duh." Xuimin's cheeks are bulging with food. I chuckle, Xuimin really looks like a cute chubby chipmunk. DO made all of my favorite food and he even made bubble tea!!! I am so happy! I'm seriously thankful for all the exo boys. I don't what I'd do if they weren't my friends. This whole surprise party made me so happy and it showed me that they really care about me. "Hyung are you going to open your presents yet??" Sehun calls. I nod, everyone is done eating (except for Xuimin, who is perfectly fine with finishing his food by himself), so we head over to the large pile of presents in the corner. First present is from Kris, and it's a rubix cube. "Wow thanks Kris!" I smile, I love playing with it, since it keeps me occupied when I'm bored. Second present is from Xuimin, it's all of my favorite cookies and candy. "Thanks hyung!" I call to Xuimin. "Keke expect to share with me!" He says back. I facepalm. Aish of course Xuimin would give food, so he can have some in return. The next present is from Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and it's wrapped in sparkly pink paper. I look at it and glare at the two. "What hyung?" Chanyeol grins at me innocently. "Do you not like the wrapping paper? I thought princesses loved sparkly pink." Baekhyun says innocently. "Aish you guys are so dead later." I shake my head at them, and open the present. Inside is a large picture of Baekhyun and Chanyeol, each making a V with their fingers and smiling cutely. Even the frame around it is pink, and says princess. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who have been holding in their laughter, are now rolling on the floor, laughing. "Seriously?!" I say. "There- hehehe- is- hehehe- something-hehehe- else to." Baekhyun manages to say between laughter. Taped to the back of the frame is a gift card to my favorite bubble tea shop. I smile happily. Ok my dongsaengs know what I like after all. Baekyeol recovers after their laughing fit and sits up. "So hyung make sure you put that picture by your bed. That way you can see our cute faces when you sleep and when you wake up." Chanyeol says. "Aish no way it'll give me nightmares." I make a face. "Hyung don't be jealous!" Baekhyun puts his face by Chanyeol's and makes a V with his fingers again. I shake my head, and move onto my other presents. A new soccer ball from Kai, a cookbook from DO (sigh I think DO is hinting that I should help him cook), clothes from Suho, Lay, and Chen, a cuddly panda toy from Tao (apparently it will remind me of him), and a gift card from Sehun for the sports store. "Thanks guys." I say happily. "Wait we brought presents too!" SNSD comes forward with their present. Aishh it's wrapped in sparkly pink paper too??? Baekyeol starts laughing again when they see it. "Aigoo sorry Luhan, this was the only wrapping paper we had at home." Taeyeon apologizes. "Uhh hehe no problem I don't mind." I smile. Inside is another gift card for the bubble tea place, and a big stuffed toy of Bambi. "Keke hope you like it. We didn't really know what to get you, so we had to ask the maknae for help." Tiffany grins sheepishly. "No I like it." I say happily. "Keke hyung you kinda look like Bambi." Tao points out. "You both have doe eyes." I laugh, I get that alot. "Wait there's one more present!" Seohyun calls out, and shyly runs to give me a present. "Aww is this from you Hyunnie?" I grin. "Ne." She smiles shyly. I open it. There's a stuffed toy of a cute green and pink bubble tea holding hands. I smile, this is like the bubble tea toy I have in my room. "Hyunnie tell him who the two bubble tea are!" Sooyoung calls out. Seohyun flushes a bright red, and shakes her head. "Awww cmon what you said was really cute!" Taeyeon agrees. Seohyun just looks at the ground. "Ok Hyunnie said the green bubble tea was you and the pink was her." Sooyoung says. Awww I swear my heart melted after she said that. Seohyun is blushing more than ever now. I also find a beautiful scrapbook in the box. It's decorated with stickers and decorative paper. In it are pictures of me and the exo boys. Wow she even got pictures of me when I was little. Each exo member also wrote me a letter, and she had stuck it by certain pictures of me with that member. Aishh she must have spent alot of time working on this. "Did you do this by yourself?" I ask her. "Ne." She says. "I love it! This is like the best present ever." I smile at her. She smiles back and blushes at the same time.

I think this was the best birthday ever! :D

Later that night...

I'm lying in bed, flipping through the scrapbook Seohyun gave me. I really love the pictures and the boys' letters.

From Xuimin

Hi Luhan kekeke! It's your birthday so I hope we, the exo boys, and your best friends since forever, will make this day happy for you ^^ I will never forget our first meeting. When was that? Like when we were 5?? Keke anyways, I don't think I made a very good impression on you :P We were playing in the sandbox in kindergarten. I was stuffing my mouth with cookies, and I guess I put too much in my mouth, since I spit it out all over you. Hehe remember that? Well I'm glad you forgave me for that, and we became friends. I hope you liked your present. Pretty please share with hyung? ^^ Keke happy happy birthday Lulu! ~Xuimin hyung

From Kris

Hey Luhan Kris here! First of all happy birthday! I hope you enjoy this surprise party that we planned for you. Hehe well I guess I don't smile alot, or show that I care for you guys, but trust me I really love you Lulu :P You're a really great friend, and I'm glad our friendship has lasted for all these years. How did we meet? You remember? I think it was first grade. I was friends with Lay and Chen, and I wanted to invite you and Xuimin in our group. Hehe we were really close back then, and look now I think we're even closer! I hope you liked my present (I know how you like to play with the rubix cube!). Happy birthday again!~Kris

From Lay

Luhannie!! Happy happy birthday!! Keke you're getting so old :P Nah just kidding, you still have that cute baby face, and that makes you look wayyyyy younger! I jealous hehe ^^ Anyways remember how we met? First grade! Kris really wanted to be friends with you and Xuimin hyung, and me and Chen really wanted new friends too. Keke but I'll always remember our times in 3rd grade, when me and you would always make mischief to Chen and Tao. Kris hyung would always scold us for teasing the maknaes :P Well that's all I really have to say! Keke happy birthday hyung! Love you my best friend :D ~Lay!

From Chen

Keke hiii Luhan hyung ^^ Happy birthday! Hehe hyung you are the best hyung! Shh don't tell the other hyungs :P Keke ever since we met, I've always admired you. When we first met, I think I looked up to you the most (and Kris hyung too, but more you). Even when we were little, you were a really talented singer, and you always helped me when I started to get into singing too. Thanks hyung :D Anyways happy birthday again! Hope you liked the surprise party :) Love you Luhannie ^^ ~Chen ^^

From Tao

Keke hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Luhannie hyung! I love you alot hyung :D Kekekekeke you're getting older! Any wrinkles yet? Hehe nah just kidding :P But anyways keke I'm the one who loves you the most remember that ( don't listen to Sehunnie, I love you more than he loves you!). Do you like my panda present? It will remind you of me! Keke I'm the panda wushu master. I was seriously considering giving you wushu lessons for your present. But we can't damage your pretty face :D Kekekekekekeke anyways happy birthday hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!! ^o^ ~Panda Tao :)

From Suho

Hey Luhan! Leader Suho here ^^ Happy birthday! Goodness you're getting so old :P At least you have your baby face so you look young! Keke Suho is jealous x) Some of my best memories involve you (and of course the rest of the exo boys too). Keke I think it was sixth grade? Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun had eaten all of their candy they gotten from Halloween and they had a crazy sugar rush. Me and Kris had a hard time controlling them and you stepped up and calmed them all down (I can't believe you tackled them! You're way tougher than we all thought you were!). Anyways happy birthday again! I hope me and the exo boys made your birthday awesome :D ~Suho! :)

From DO + Kai

Hiiiiiiii Luhannie! DO and Kai here (Kai was too lazy to make his own letter, so he added to mine). We wanna say happy birthday to an awesome hyung! Kekekekekeke we love you! Now it's DO here. Guess why I got you a cookbook?? Cough cough maybe you can help out with cooking :P Ok DO go away, it's Kai time! Hey hyung! I got you a soccer ball, since I know how you love playing soccer. Maybe we can play together? Okidoki ^^ Now it's both me and DO. Again happy birthday! You're the best hyung :D ~DO and Kai 

From Baekhyun + Chanyeol

Heyyyyyyyy pretty princess Lulu! Breakfast couple, Baekyeol, Baekie, and Yeollie, Baekhyun and Chanyeol here! :D Kekekekeke HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hyung is getting so old! Hehe nah just kidding you're stll as handsome pretty as ever :P Ok now about your present. Make sure you put the picture of us on the table by your bed! Keke you can see our adorable, cute, handsome faces when you sleep and when you wake up (don't worry it won't give you nightmares!). We hope you like the bubble tea shop gift card (Baekie wants you to treat him to a strawberry bubble tea^^). Okidoki I guess that's all we have to say :P Happy birthday our favorite hyung! We love you!!!!!! ^o^ Love Baekyeol :D

From Sehun

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my favorite hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Adorable Sehunnie here ^^ Happy birthday hyung! Keke you are my most favorite hyung ever! Ever since we became friends, you were always my favorite and my role model. I loved how you were like Suho hyung and Kris hyung, who always took care of me. Hehe I could remember when we were little, you would always make sure to hold my hand when we crossed the street (the other hyungs would always tease me about it, but I felt safer when you did). Anyways happy birthday hyung!!!! Love you :D ~Sehunnie ^^

I flip to the last page of the scrapbook, when I notice a picture. Aishh how did she get this?? It's the selca that I took when Seohyun was asleep on my shoulder. Seohyun wrote happily "Keke oppa did you take this while I was sleeping?? Sneaky oppa :P Are you wondering how I got this? Oppas gave it to me ^^ Happy birthday oppa :D I blush, wow I can't believe she saw this picture x)

Hiiiiiii my lovely readers! I'm so so so sorry for not updating in such a long time :(((( I've been so busy with school lately :////// So keke here's the continuation of Luhan's birthday. Baekyeol cracks me up in this chappie :P But I think I might include Seohyun's letter to Luhan in the next chappie Thank you so much to all my subbies and those who commented! You guys are the best ever :D

@kpopperunnie: Keke yes see Luhan the exo boys would never forget your birthday! Thanks for your comment! :D

@cutepotatoehead: I hope you like this new chappie! The exo boys always know how to make a birthday special :) Thank you so much for your comments! They really make me smile ^^

@LoVeKpOp2: Keke hi unnie! Maybe they'll end up together? We'll wait and see ^^ Thank you for your comment!! :D

@destdaabest99: Aww really I'm glad you get surprise parties just like Luhan! I wish I could have a surprise party one day ^^ Keke it's never happened before x) But thank you so much for your comments! They really brighten my day :D

@chaecha: Thank you! I hope you like reading this chappie! Sowee for not updating in a while :/ Thank you so much for your comment :)

@KPOPfan619: He was totally surprised! Keke you were right Seo gave him a big hug ^^ Thanks for the comment :D

@seomate24: I love Seohan to! Thank you so much for your comment :)

@Myungbuing: New reader I suspect? Keke thanks for reading my story and commenting! Sowee for the late update :/ I hope you like this update! Please continue to read and comment :D

@exoshidaeforever: Keke sowee for the late update :/ Hope you like this new chappie! ^^