A Day With Exo Continued... (Part 2)

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Flashback:

Seohyun POV

Mmm this looks so yummy! I happily pile french toast, eggs, and bacon on my plate. DO comes over and sprinkles powdered sugar and pours syrup on my french toast. "Thank you DO oppa." I say happily. "DO oppa why don't you put some on mines to?" Kai asks with aegyo. DO shakes his head, and walks past him. "Hyung!!!! Cmon Kaisoo!" He pouts. "Get it yourself lazy!" DO sticks his tongue out at a sulking Kai. I giggle. "Seohyun you want me to cut your toast?" Baekhyun asks. I nod, since I have trouble cutting it. He chuckles. "Keke you're such a cute little girl Seohyunnie." He says, and cuts my toast into perfect pieces. "Keke Luhan oppa Baekie oppa is better at cutting than you!" I giggle. "Pshhhh creative remember?" He laughs too. "Hey baekie look bacon!" Chanyeol calls across the table. "And yeollie look eggs!" Baekhyun yells back. "Wahh breakfast couple strikes agian!" "Aigoo I forgot there were bacon and eggs!" Breakfast couple? I have a confused look on my face. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the breakfast couple." Suho explains. "Since Baekhyun sounds like bacon, he's bacon, and since eggs and bacon are paired together, Chanyeol is the eggs." I laugh, I ship the breakfast couple! (Author~ Me to! ^^) "Sooooo where are we going today?" I ask. "Welllll...." Suho starts to say...

Seohyun POV

"Soooooo where are we going today?" I ask. "Welllllll we were thinking an amusement park!" Suho said happily. "Wahh amusement park!" Tao and Sehun started jumping around excitedly. I giggled, laughing at their childish jumping. "Keke you guys are such little kids." Kris chuckled. "But we're adorable right hyung?" Tao said, and showed off his aegyo. "Aish gotta look away." Kris shielded his eyes, and the rest of the boys laughed. "Kris is a er for Tao's aegyo. If Tao wants something, one of his buing buing's can make Kris do whatever Tao wants." Lay explained. "Keke I remember." I say. "When you took me shopping, Tao ended up getting Gucci stuff because he used his aegyo on Kris." I giggled, remembering the bags that Tao happily carried, and the annoyed look on Kris's face. "Alright alright enough about my weak side." Kris grumbled. "Aww Kris oppa don't be grumpy. Buing buing." I say cutely. Kris actually smiled, and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo so cute." He cooed. The rest of the boys were shocked. "K-kris hyung?" Chen looked confused. Their stern leader falling for someone else's aegyo?????? "What just happened here???" Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at Kris. Kris just shook his head, and walked away. "Kekekeke oh my gosh Seohyun your aegyo is daebak!" DO ruffled my hair. "I know right! I haven't ever seen Kris fall for anyone's aegyo besides Tao's." Sehun said. "Keke it's not that good." I giggle shyly. "Are you kidding me?! We were all amazed!" Kai winked at me. Aigoo keke weirdo playboy. "Kekeke Seohyunnie now we are official aegyo rivals." Tao said, shaking my hand. I giggle again, and shake my head. "Ok guys get ready for the amusement park." Suho instructed, and the boys got up from the table. "Hyung can I borrow your shirt?" "Aigoo why can't you wear your own clothes?" "Please hyung??" "Aigoo fine." "I'm still hungry." "Xuimin you just ate!" "Keke hyung what should I wear today?" "I wanna look cute for Seohyunnie!"I felt kinda lost, as exo headed up the stairs. Luhan noticed me, and shyly walked over. "D-do you want to come up to my room?" He asked. "U-um sure." I say shyly. "Keke don't worry I don't need to change. I'm already ready." He said smiling. Keke I like his smile it's so cute! Wait what am I thinking?? He leads the way up the stairs to the second floor. "You guys have three floors??" I ask in amazement, as I notice a second set of stairs leading up another floor. "Ohh yah hehe Suho, Baekhyun, DO, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun are up there. Since there's twelve of us we need alot of room." He explains. "Keke wow." I say. Luhan leads me to the second door. "Me and Lay share a room." He says. Luhan opens the door, revealing a suprisingly clean room. He chuckles at my surprised face. "Keke DO is a neat freak and like our umma, since he always nags us to clean our rooms." He says. I laugh, DO is like the umma of the group. There are two neatly made beds, with expensive-looking comforters and pillow covers. Dance posters cover one side of the wall, while a poster of some cute smiling bubble tea is tacked on the wall above the bed on the other side. "Wah this is so cute!" I say happily, noticing the colorful bubble tea poster. "Hehe yah this is my side of the room.", and gestures to the bed, where there is a smiling bubble tea stuffed toy. "Keke you like bubble tea?" I ask. "Yes it's my most favorite drink in the whole world!" He says cutely. Hehe he's like a little child talking about his favorite sweets. "What kind do you like?" I ask, sitting on the bed, and playing with the bubble tea toy. "Any kind." He says. "Do you like bubble tea?" He asks me. I nod my head. "My favorite is the strawberry one." I say. "So what's your favorite food?" He asks. "Sweet potato!" I say happily. "Keke really?" He smiles. "Yes! My umma makes the best steamed sweet potato ever!" I dreamily smile. "Oooh maybe one day I can try some?" Luhan chuckles. "Ok!" I laugh happily. "Hey guys!" Lay comes in. "Hi Lay oppa." I greet back. "Luhan showing you our room?" He asks me. "Ne." I say. "Surprised it's clean?" Lay chuckles. "Keke at first, but I heard about DO umma." I say. "Aish no kidding. If DO didn't make us clean our rooms, you probably couldn't even come in, without it being hazardous." Lay says. "So who shares a room with who?" I ask. "Um Kris shares with Chen and Xuimin shares with Tao." Luhan says. "And Suho shares with Sehun, Baekhyun shares with Chanyeol, and Kai shares with DO." Lay adds. "Keke I bet DO's room is the cleanest." I say. "Psh no kidding. Kai complains about it all the time to us." Lay says. "Yah you can literally see the sparkles that come off of everything." Luhan says. "You guys ready to go?" Kris pokes his head in the room. "Ne." Luhan says. Luhan and Lay grab their phones, and walk with me downstairs. "How do you guys afford such a nice house?" I ask curiously. "Oh all of our parents are very rich, and they've known each other for so long. Since we've all been friends for so long, our parents pitched in money to buy all 12 of us a house to share." Luhan says. "Wahhh that's cool. That's like me and my unnies, we've been friends for so long, and we always stay at each other's houses." I say. The rest of the boys come out.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Suho asks us. We all nod, and we leave the house. "So who's riding with who?" Suho asks. "I wanna ride with Seohyun!" "No I wanna ride with Seohyun!" "I wanna ride with Baekie!" "I wanna ride with Yeollie!" "I'm with Seohyunnie!" "Ok guys you can't all go with Seohyun!" Kris says. They end up flipping coins to decide who's in which car. I'm riding in Kris's car with Xuimin, DO, Luhan, Sehun, and Kai. Suho is taking Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, and Tao. I climb into the backseat, and sit inbetween Xuimin and Luhan, while DO, Sehun, and Kai sit behind us. "You guys ok? Seohyun you have your seatbelt on?" Kris smiles at me. "Suho told me how cautious you are." He says, and I nod shyly. The boys follow my example and use their seatbelts too. Soon Kris is driving away, following behind Suho's car. "So Seohyun have you ever been to an amusement park before?" Luhan shyly starts a conversation between us. "Ne, my unnies took me many times keke." I giggle, as I remember the times we've went. "Do you like going on scary rides like rollar coasters?" Sehun asks me. "Ne, I like going on many! But usually my unnies were too scared to take me on them." I say. "Keke I'll go on rollar coasters with you." Kai says happily. "Pshh you'll probably be screaming your head off on the first one you go on." DO smirks. "He went on a little kid one and was tramautized." DO whispered to me. "Hey! It was only because I thought that the little kid was going to throw up on me!" Kai protested. "Whatever you say hyung." Sehun laughed. I giggled at the sulking Kai, and turned my attention back to Luhan, who was fiddling with a brightly colored object. It was a rubics cube. In no time at all, he had solved the puzzle. "Whoa! Luhan oppa how did you do that?" I ask, I mean I was totally amazed. "Keke I practiced alot before I could solve it this fast." He said sheepishly. "Do it again!" I say happily. He messes up the cube, and starts to work on it, solving it in at least a minute. "Oppa that's daebak!" I say, clapping my hands. He blushes. "It's not that cool." He says. "Are you kidding me?!" I say. "It would probably take me years to just figure out one side." I laugh. "Don't worry I'll teach you how to solve it one day." Luhan smiles at me.

No One POV

The movement of the car soon lulls Seohyun into a sleepy mode, and she is soon fast asleep on Luhan's shoulder. "Awwww she's so cute!" Xuimin says looking at her sleeping figure. "Kekekekeke she's so peaceful looking." Sehun says. Like the boys in the car the previous time that Seohyun had fallen asleep, the boys took out their phones and took picures of the sleeping Seohyun. "This is so my new wallpaper!" Kai says. Luhan also takes out his phone to take a cute selca of the sleeping girl and him. As the boys happily take pictures of Seohyun, the journey to the amusement park is almost completed....

 

Hiiiiiiiiii my lovely readers!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this new chappie. There's some SeoHan moments here ^^ Soooo Exo and Seohyun is headed towards an amusement park! In the next update I promise the whole thing will be about their time in the amusement park. Any ideas of what should happen? Please tell me any ideas that you have in your comments. Thank you to all 63 of my awesome subbies and all of the wonderful comments that you lovely readers leave for me (keke you don't know how much those comments make me smile!) :) Think I can make it to 100 subbies? That's my goal for this story keke so please remember comment and subscribe! Readers and subbies you guys are the best! ^o^ Luhan and Xuimin love you! ^^

exo gifs photo: Xiuhan tumblr_m7gb3eLW4L1raf9n3o1_500xiuhan.gif