Awkward Afternoon With Exo

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

~Cute yawn^^~ Where am I? Ohh that's right I'm in the nurse's office. I take the now luke-warm ice pack off my head and sit up. "Ah Seohyun-ah are you ok now?" The nurse comes over and aks. I nod, considering most of the pain has gone away, and the bump looks smaller. "Kamsahamnida." I say, bowing politely to the nurse. Briiiiiinnnnngggggg Brrrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggg! The bell rang, signaling the end of school. Waiiiittt school's done already??? I must have fell asleep for a long time! Gyahhhhh I hate missing classes :/ All that work I have to make up! Freaking out freaking out ~cute pout^^~ Aishhhh I hope I didn't miss too much! I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk out of the offfice. My worried unnies are anxiously hovering outside. "Kyahhhh maknae are you ok??" Taeyeon-unnie asks worriedly and pulls me into a big hug. "We heard from Kris that you had to go to the nurse's office." Fany-unnie says. "Aishhhh I need to tell  that boy to watch where he's going." Sooyoung-unnie says and inspects my face. "You have a bump Seobaby?? Did the nurse put ice on it??" She asks. "Ne unnie." I say. "Kyahh we were all so worried about you!" Sunny-unnie says. "Don't worry unnies I'm ok!" I say cutely. I love that my unnies always take care of me, but sometimes they're very overprotective and worry alot about me. "But Seobaby all of us our busy with club meetings and afterschool activites so we can't walk you home." Taeyeon-unnie explains. My face falls. I hate walking home by myself. It's very lonely and I'm scared not having someone by my side. Taeyeon-unnie sees my sad face. "Don't worry Seo we arranged to have the exo boys walk you home." WHAT????? NO NO NO unnies... They can't they just can't! "Unnies!" I say with a cute pout on my face. "I don't want them to walk me!" "Seobaby I know you aren't comfortable with strangers, especially boys, but they promised to take care of you, and they really want to be your friends you know." Fany-unnie explains. "But I don't want to be friends with them." I say stubbornly. "Maknae-ah it's only for this one time ok?" "I'll buy you that new keroro poster that you wanted if you let them walk you." Yuri-unnie promised. Aishh that sounds tempting...Keroro posters cover my walls and I really wanted the new one! "Fine I'll go." I say. "Good girl seo." Jessica-unnie pats my head. "They're waiting for you in the front ok?" My unnies hug me and rush off to their different activities. Aishhh I can't believe exo has to walk me home...

Luhan POV

Aishhhhh I can't believe Kris! He bumped into Seohyun in the hallway and she had to go to the nurse's office. I hope she's ok!!!! And Kris got time to spend with Seohyun when he was taking her to the nurse's office... I hope he doesn't have feelings for her (Author~ Soweee Lulu but he does have feelings for her too). Buttttt the good news is we're walking Seohyun home today!!!!! Taeyeon-ah came up to Suho-hyung earlier and asked her if exo could walk her home, since the SNSD girls were all busy with afterschool activities. Yay I'm so happy!!!! Aishh I hope school ends soon! Brrrrrriiiiinnnnggggg Brrrrrriiiiiinnngggg! Yes finally! I pack up my books quickly, sling my bag over my shoulder, and quickly walk out of the classroom. I spot exo gathering together and I walk over to them. "Geez hyung that's like the fastest I've seen you get out of your class." Lay said. "Ooohhh hyung can't wait to see Seohyun?" Kai smirked. "Shut up Jongin." I say and earn a scowl in return. "Hyung your mine!" Sehun cries. "Ooohh Hunhan is breaking up!" The baekyeol couple pretends to sob. Aishh my friends are so weird sometimes. "Kay guys we can't scare Seohyun ok?" Suho says. "So try to act as normal as you can." Kris adds. Aish Kris. I'm keeping my eye on you....Seohyun is mine! After the leaders talk, we walk together to meet Seohyun.

Seohyun POV

Unnies say exo is meeting me in the front of school, so I start walking there. ~sigh~ Out of all the people my unnies had to ask exo to walk me. Why couldn't they ask the super junior oppas?? I admit those are the only guys that I trust. All of them are like older brothers to me, and they care about me almost as much as my unnies. But aishh they are really busy afterschool, Teukie oppa is student body president, Hyukkie oppa teaches afterschool dance classes with Hyoyeon unnie, Ryeowook oppa does singing class, Siwon and Donghae oppa are on the soccer team... Hopefully the exo boys don't talk to me. My unnies probably told them I'm reserved around strangers... Hey didn't Fany-unnie say they wanted to be my friends? Pshhh they probably just want to play me like how the kingka boys played my unnies. Aishhh I see them coming.... 

"Hi Seohyun-shii." Suho-shii greets me and gives me a friendly smile. "Taeyeon-ah told you that we were taking you home right?" He asked. I nod my head and look to the ground again. We walk through the front gates of school and start the walk home. Kris comes beside me and looks at the bump on my forehead. "Ah your head looks better Seohyun." He says and gently caresses the injured area. Aishhh what is he doing?? My cheeks start to heat and turn a bright, cherry-tomato red color. "Kam-kamsahamnida." I say quietly. "Aishhh hyung you made her embarrased!" Another boy comes to my side. I think that's Tao? He gives me a cute smile. "Minhae for Kris-hyung." He says cutely. I give a small smile and look down again. "Wahh Seohyun you have such a cute smile!" A tall boy says. That's Chanyeol? "You should smile more often!" And he gives me a big grin. Goshness happy virus much?? And I give him my ice princess glare. He backs up and goes to Baekhyun? "Baekie!" He cries. "I'm scared of Seohyun." He whispers. I roll my eyes. Aishhhh... Another boy comes next to me and puts his arm around me. "Heyyyy Seohyun." He smirks. "Who are you?" I snap and push his arm off of me. Pshhh conceited much! I can tell he's the playboy type. "I'm the guy of your dream." He smoothly says. "News flash I don't like you." I shout and walk in front of the group. Aishhhh I'm so irritated now...

Luhan POV

Wowww so my stupid friends all had to surround Seohyun when we started walking, pushing me to the back. Aishhh and Kris touched Seohyun! Ok not pevertedly speaking but like he carressed her injury! THAT MAKES ME SO MAD! Aishh and when Kai started flirting with her, I wanted to blow my top. I mean Kai has already had like 3 girlfriends since we came to this school. He was making out with a girl just yesterday! He can't touch her she's MINE. Soo I see her quickly walk in front of the group. She looks really pissed off, kekeke we have something in common! This is my chance! I quickly walk in front of my friends and match Seohyun's pace. "Seohyun-shii I'm sorry about my friends." I tell her. "It's ok..." She says softly. "It's not their fault...I'm just not comfortable with strangers." "Don't worry, once you get to know them they are the dorkiest but nicest guys ever." I reassure her. She gives another cute smile and I chuckle. "Chanyeol-ah is right. You should smile more often. You look more beautiful when you do." I say. Aishhhh why did I just say that?????? She smiles again, but blushes and becomes silent. We walk like that until we get to her house, but I feel content. Just being able to walk side-by-side with her makes me giddy. Aishhhh Seohyun what are you doing to my heart???

 

Sowee short chappie. Guys I'm sad no new comments or subbies :( I didn't really have the heart to update but I stlll did... But my subbies you guys are still the bestest ever! Sooo please please comment and subscribe okidoki?? Thank you^^ Anyways soo a Seohan moment again keke! And suju makes an appearance kinda ish hehe. They will probably be minor characters (they are kinda like Seohyun's older brothers after all and keke kyuhyun could be like another rival for Lulu). Kekekeke ok please comment and subscribe!^^