An Argument and a Picnic

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

"Unnie it's soo cold!!!!!" Seohyun pouted unhappily, snuggling in the fuzzy blanket that was on the couch. "Aigoo it is." Yoona shivered, she was seated beside the maknae, working on the script she had been writing for the acting class she was teaching. "Ugh why is it so cold?!" Sooyoung walked into the living room, shocked by the cold blast of frosty air that greeted her. "Unnie it's been like this for the longest time." Seohyun's teeth chattered. "Really? Well I was making cookies. Maybe that's why the kitchen was so hot." Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. "Oooh you made cookies unnie???" Seohyun ran into the kitchen excitedly. "Aishh crazy little kid." Sooyoung chuckled, and shook her head at the maknae's childish behavior. "Oooh unnie they look so yummy!" Seohyun's mouth watered at the sweet smell and the golden color of the baking cookies. "Can I put frosting and sprinkles on them??" Seohyun asked cutely. "Ughh as long as you don't get to crazy. You know how you get when you eat too much sugar." Sooyoung said, remembering the incident that involved Seohyun eating half a can of frosting, having to deal with the large amount of energy that Seohyun had released due to hyperness, and Taeyeon's long lecture/scolding that had seemed to last for an hour. "Ne unnie!" Seohyun said obediently. Seohyun took out the different cans of frosting and the many jars filled with colorful candies and a rainbow of sprinkles. Sooyoung came in the kitchen to grab the cookies out of the oven. "Careful maknae-ah it's hot." Sooyoung warned the little one, as she set the steaming pans of golden brown cookies on the counter. "Oohh do I smell cookies??" Jessica walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Seohyun's waist. "Well to bad you can't eat them, they have cucumber secretly inside it." Sooyoung said, putting a serious look on her face. "WHAT?!?! I HATE CUCUMBER!!!" Jessica protested unhappily. "Noo unnie Sooyoung unnie is just kidding. She didn't really put cucumbers in the cookies." Seohyun reassured her. Sooyoung facepalmed, while Jessica glared at the taller girl. "Yah how can you joke about cucumbers?? Thank goodness my little girl will tell me the truth." Jessica hugged Seohyun protectively. "Yah Hyunnie you were supposed to go along with it." Sooyoung groaned. "Sowee unnie, but I don't like to see Sica unnie sad." Seohyun said shyly. "Aww Seohyunnie you're sooo cute!!" Jessica affectionately pinched Seohyun's puffy cheeks. "Well now I'm sad too." Sooyoung pretended to cry. "Aishh unnie don't be sad!" Seohyun immediately wiggled out of Jessica's embrace, and went to give Sooyoung a hug. "Hahaha maknae cares for me too." Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at Jessica. "Whatever. Hyunnie has such a big heart, she can't stand to see if any one of us are hurt." Jessica smiled at the little one. "Unnie can I decorate now??" Seohyun asked. "Ne." Sooyoung let go of Seohyun. Seohyun happily scrambled over to the cookies and started frosting them. "Keke Seobaby are you making Keroro?" Jessica asked. "Of course unnie! Isn't it cute?" Seohyun smiled. "Awww I'm so jealous of your aegyo Hyunnie. I seriously think you're better then Sunny now." Jessica ruffled the maknae's hair. "Thank you unnie." Seohyun puffed her cheeks as she concentrated on making Keroro's face. "Gosh it feels so much better in here!" Taeyeon said, bursting into the kitchen. "Wahh unnie!!!" Sooyoung, Jessica, and Seohyun all jumped. "Keke sowee guys. Seo your phone is ringing." Taeyeon held out Seohyun's phone, the Keroro theme song ringtone played as the phone rang. "Aishh maknae the Keroro song is still your ringtone?" Sooyoung chuckled. "Unnie it's my favorite!" Seohyun pouted, and took the phone from Taeyeon. "Yoboseyo?" ---- "Hiiii Suho oppa!" ----- "Ne, why?" "Ok I'll ask!" ---- "Bye oppa!" Seohyun hung up. "Unnie can I go to exo oppas' house? Suho oppa says they're going to have a picnic and they want me there too!" Seohyun said excitedly. "Aishh they are?? Isn't it cold outside?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. "It is!" Hyoyeon walked in through the front door, she was hugging her thick sweater to herself. "Why is it soo cold??" She complained. "The weather guy said a cold front is passing through." Taeyeon explained. "Aish how do you know?" Sooyoung asked. "I watch the news, unlike some people." She looked at the taller girl. "Tae the news is boringggg." Sooyoung emphasized boring. "Whatever Soo. Do you want to go with exo Hyunnie?" Taeyeon turned to Seohyun. "Ne unnie!" Seohyun said happily. "Ok you may go, as long as you wear warm clothing." Taeyeon said. "Keke unnie you're so protective." Jessica laughed. "Yah I don't want my baby to get sick." Taeyeon hugged the maknae. "Keke thank you unnie. Look at my cookies!" Seohyun said, proudly showing off the cookies that had the different Keroro figures painted on the cookies with the frosting. "Aishh you're so adorable!" Taeyeon cooed, and pretended to take the Keroro cookie off the rack. Seohyun pushed her hand away. "Unnie!! You can't eat Keroro or I'll be sad!" She pouted. "Keke ok I won't, now go get ready." Taeyeon shooed the little one out of the kitchen.

Seohyun POV

I'm so happy! I get to spend time with exo oppas today!!!!!!!! I run upstairs to get ready, pulling on a fuzzy pink sweater and jeans. Suddenly my phone starts to ring again. I look at it and see Kyu oppa's picture lighting up the screen. "Hi Kyu oppa!" I say cheerfully. "Hey Seobaby." He says cutely. "What's up?" I ask. "Are you free today? We haven't gone on a date in a long time, so I wanted to take you somewhere today." He said. "Aishh minhae oppa, but exo oppas already asked me to hang out with them today." I apologized, I really did feel bad since me and Kyu oppa haven't gone on any dates recently. "Aishh serious you're with them again????" He sounded mad. "Ne oppa." I said timidly. Why was he so upset? "Seo you're always spending time with them now. You had to cancel on me twice because you were with them." He said. "I know oppa, but they had asked me first and I didn't know that you had wanted to do something with me." I said. "Aish who are you even dating??? Me or exo huh?!?! I can't believe you would cancel on your boyfriend to hang out with other guys!" He shouted into the phone. "I don't like canceling on you! But it's rude to cancel on them, especially if they asked me first!" I was near tears, why was he yelling at me??? "Ok fine whatever, just have fun with them. Bye." He hung up the phone. I stood in shock. This was our official first fight. Kyuhyun had never ever yelled at me before. I sank onto my bed, tears were already starting to form, and I knew they would spill soon. I heard a knock on the door. "Seo? You ok in there?" It was Taeyeon unnie. I quickly wiped the tears away from my eyes. I love my unnies, but I hate to cry in front of them. I hardly do, so when I cry they really get worried about me. "Ne unnie! I'm almost ready." I call. I quickly grab my fluffy jacket and stuff it in my bag, along with my Keroro doll and phone. I walk out the door, putting a smile on face. "Are you going to take me unnie?" I ask Taeyeon. "Ne, me and Fany will take you." She said. "Ok!" I say. "Yah! Wear your jacket Hyunnie, I don't want you catching a cold." Taeyeon scolded. "Minhae unnie." I shrug the jacket over me. Keke I love this jacket, so fluffy!!!! I feel like a little lamb when wearing it. "Good girl." Taeyeon softens, unnie really cares about me, that's why I think of her as my second mom. "Seo here's some cookies to take." Sooyoung holds out a plate of the cookies I frosted. "Thank you unnie! Wait you left my Keroro ones right??" I ask worriedly. "Keke yes I wrapped them up for you." Sooyoung says. "I wanna take a picture so I can show exo oppas." I say, running into the kitchen and pulling out my phone to take pictures. Then, I head into the car with Taeyeon and Fany unnie.

Exo POV

"Xuimin clean up your candy wrappers now!" Kris shouted. "How do you know they're mine?" Xuimin pouted. "Umm because this is your favorite candy!" Kris said. "I swear I didn't eat any!" Xuimin puffed his cheeks out. "Hehe uhh sowee hyung me and Sehun were eating it." Tao walked in, apologizing cutely. "Yah just clean it up." Kris shook his head. Xuimin's eyes got bigger. "Wait were you eating my candy???????" He asked. "Uhh only a little hyung." Tao puffed out his cheeks cutely. "Oh no I'm not Kris and I'm definitely not falling for your aegyo!" Xuimin smiled mischieviously, and started to chase around the surprised Tao. "Hyunggggg help me! Throw some food at him to calm him down!" Tao ran into the kitchen, hiding behind DO, who was busy making sandwiches. "Yah both of you get out!" DO shook his head. "Baekie does this shirt look nice on me?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, both of them were upstairs getting dressed. "Ne, Yeollie do I look cute in this?" Baekhyun puffed out his cheeks and made a V with his fingers. "You look fine Baekie, but no aegyo!" Chanyeol cringed. "Why?? Don't I look cute??" Baekhyun pouted. "Aniyo, sowee Baekie." Chanyeol patted his head. "Whatever!" Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol. "Yay I can't wait until Seohyunnie gets here!" Sehun said excitedly, he was helping Lay set out the picnic blankets in the living room. "Keke you're so funny Sehunnie." Lay chuckled at the younger one. "What? She's my best friend." He said proudly. DO then walked out, carrying a platter of sandwiches and some bags of chips. "Here guys." DO handed the food to Sehun. "Oooh look hyung the chips are Lays!" Sehun laughed. "These chips are your best friends cuz they have the same name as you!" He said happily. Lay shook his head, but laughed at the childish Sehun. The doorbell rang. "Yah Hyunnie is here!!!!!" Sehun sang happily. "Hey Seohyun." Suho greeted her happily. "Thanks for letting her come." Taeyeon and Tiffany thanked. "It's no problem, the boys really wanted her to be here." Suho smiled. "Seohyunnie!" Sehun and Tao latched onto either side of her. "Come see!" They said happily. "Call us when you're ready to come home ok maknae-ah?" Tiffany called. "Ne unnie!" Seohyun said. The two maknaes took her into the living room. "See it's an indoor picnic!" Tao said. "Ohh really? I've never had a picnic indoors!" Seohyun said excitedly. "I helped to put all the blankets down." Sehun said proudly. The rest of the boys came in, and soon everyone was seated, and the food was being passed around.

Seohyun POV

Wow! An indoor picnic is something I've never done before. Yay!! DO oppa cooked, which means I'll eat well. But, when I see the sandwiches, I can't help but remember when me and Kyu oppa were eating lunch on the rooftop with suju oppas. I remember the arguement we just had and suddenly I felt tears forming again. Aishh I don't want to cry in front of exo oppas! But somehow a tear escapes, and runs down my face. More tears start to fall, forming a steady stream of salty drops. "Seohyun are you ok??" Baekhyun asks worriedly. The rest of the boys notice my tears, and are also worried. "Do you not like what we're eating? I can make you something else." DO says kindly. Suho comes over to me, and wraps his arms around me. I feel safe in his embrace, and I start to sob into his shoulder. "Shh Seo it's ok." Suho comforted me, my hair gently. I finally stop, but I keep my head buried in his shoulder. "Do you want to tell us what's wrong Hyunnie?" The two maknaes are the most worried, and are right beside Suho. "I-it's just me and Kyuhyun oppa h-had a fight today. It was r-right be-before I came here." I managed to say. "Aigoo what was the fight about?" Suho asked me. "H-he said I-I'm spending too much time with you. He w-wanted t-to take me out on a d-date today." I hiccuped. "Aish is it our fault Princess?" Kris asked. "N-no I l-love hanging out with you guys." I say. "I-I think he's je-jealous." I sigh. "Well I'm sure you guys will make up. If he loves you, he will apolgize and forgive you." Suho said. "N-ne thank you oppas." I say. The boys smile, and all come around me to give a group hug. "Keke oppas you're squishing me!" I giggle. Luhan swoops in and saves me by giving me a piggyback ride. "Yay thank you oppa!" I smile. Exo always knows how to make me smile.

 

Hiiiiiii everyone! Here's the update. I hope you guys like it! Soooooo an arguement with Kyuhyun happens in this chappie. I felt sad when writing it, but I felt that a little sadness is needed in this story. Hopefully Kyu and Seo will make up? Butttttttt indoor picnic with exo!!!! Awesome x3 ^^ I would totally love to have a picnic with them!!!! And exo always knows how to make their little princess happy. Thank you to all of my subbies and those who have commented!!!!! You guys are the best akdkfkfkfkffkksdfklfsffkfsdkfskff keke spazzing because of your guys' awesomeness and support for this story!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment and subscribe ^o^

@kpopperunnie: I totally agree, I mean even as author, I'm confused about who she should be with! I love SeoKyu and SeoHan both keke ^^ Hopefully no hearts will be broken (I'll try my best to make sure it doesn't happen!) Thanks for commenting :)

@seomate24: Helpppppppp me to!!!! I love both and my heart is literally going to split in half because I can't decide who Seo should be with ^^ Thanks for commenting!

@LoVeKpOp2: Unnie I'm so sorry I haven't been able to add to our story! I'll try my best to in the future ^^ Thanks for the comment!

@destdaabest99: Kekekekeke your comment made me laugh!! I loved it so much :D Thank you for your comments, they really make my day ^^

@imsoinlove_seokyu: Yes it's very hard to choose between the two I love both! Thanks for your comment ^o^

@ilovemyslf: Kekeke I love all the couples too! Makes it harder for me to just choose one ^^ Thanks for your comment!

@Loveables: No problem hope you liked the fluffiness! I love SeoKyu alot ^^ Thanks for your comment :)

@chan92: Kekekeke so hard to choose the couple! Thanks for your comment!

@Littlemisscookie: Keke I agree the seokyu moment was fluffiness overload ^^ Hope you liked it! Thanks for your comment ^^

@KPOPfan619: Keke I know Seo must really love exo oppas as well! And kekeke Kyu loves to kiss Seo (well that's what I like to think^^) Thanks for your comments!

@cutepotatoehead: You're a new subbie right? Thanks so much for subscribing first of all!!!! I loved your comment and thanks for liking my story! Your comment made me super super happy :D I'm a big seohan shipper to! But who Seo ends up with is a secret keke ^^ Thanks for your comment :)