Confession and Confusion

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Kyahh I'm really happy! Today I get to spend the day with Kyu oppa! The rest of suju oppas are busy, but Kyu promised he could spend afterschool with me. Keke me and oppa have been close ever since we were little. Going to the playground with him was a lot of fun, we had slide races and competitions to see who could hang from the monkey bars the longest. We would always play tag and hide-n-seek (Keke I could remember the time he hid in a tree, but was too scared to climb back down. But he'll deny the story, since he cried after getting stuck). Briiiiinnnggg Brrrrrriiiiinnnggg! The bell rings, and I happily pack up my stuff. Kyuhyun is waiting outside my class. I walk silently, he's following behind (hey I still have to keep up my ice princess image). When we're off school grounds, I happily hug Kyu. "Oppa!!!" I shout happily. "Aishh so loud Seo!" He covers his ears teasingly. I pout. "So mean oppa." I stick my tongue out at him. "Choding." He laughs at me. "No!" I pout. Aish I'm just proving his point! "So where are we going?" I ask, linking arms with Kyuhyun. "What do you want to do?" He asks me. My tummy growls. "I'm hungry." I say sheepishly. "Let's go get something then." He says. And we skip off happily.

Luhan POV

Gosh will this day ever end? I'm so tired. Brrrrrriiiiinnnggg Brrrrrriiiiiinnnggg!!!! Yes finally the bell rings! I quickly gather my stuff, and dodge the fangirls, who are fighting for my attention. Yah I haven't talked about our fangirls at all. Ever since exo came to this school we kinda became kingas (sheesh all the girls were crazy about us), and fangirls are always flirting with us, and trying to get our attention. Pshh like any of us would notice them, except Kai, who only flirts with them for fun. I head over to where the rest of exo is, opening my locker, and shoving my books inside (geez why are textbooks so heavy??). "Hyung can we hang out with Seohyunnie?" Baekhyun asks excitedly. Seohyunnie?? What the heck? "Seohyunnie???" Chanyeol echoes my thoughts out loud. "Yah it's my nickname for her." Baekhyun says cheerfully. Aish this kid! "Yah keke she can be our new little maknae!" DO says. "Hey!" Sehun and Tao pout. "We're already the maknaes!" "Well she can our girl maknae." DO says. "Ok!" They say cheerfully. The SNSD girls walk by us, their usual crowd of fanboys following them. "Hey Taeyeon!" Suho calls happily. "Hi Suho!" Taeyeon cheerfully calls. The fanboys glare at us, rather at Suho. Pshh jealous that their precious "girlfriend" will pay attention to a kingka. "Is Seohyun with you guys? The boys want to hang out with her today." Suho explained. "Aigoo that is so cute! I'm so glad you guys are friends. But she went out with another friend. Can she spend time with you guys some other day?" "That would be fine. Tell her we said hi." Suho says, and we wave at SNSD happily, as we leave. Awwwww I wish we could've hung out with Seohyun. I wonder who she's with? "Hyung I'm hungry!" Tao pouts. "Me to!" Xuimin yells. Kris chuckles. "Let's get  food then?" He asks. We all shout happily, and run out of the school.

Seohyun POV

Me and Kyu oppa decided to go to the food court at the mall. There's this burger place where we always eat at. Keke the veggie burgers there are amazing! "Hehe oppa this is so yummy!" I munch happily on my burger. "Aish you're too health hyunnie." Kyu shakes his head at me. "Want some of mines?" He holds out his greasy burger. I wrinkle my nose. "No oppa I'll stick with mines." I say. "But you're so skinny!" He complains. "You jelly of my skinnyness?" I stick out my tongue. "Yes!" He says. "Well get a veggie burger next time." I say. He pouts. "Wait are you calling me fat??" "I was only joking oppa. You're too skinny! You need arm muscles like Donghae oppa!" I tease. "Pshh I have muscles look!" He boasts, and flexes his arms. "Aigoo what am I looking at?" I giggle. "Hey you only get these kinds of muscles from playing video games." He says proudly. "Aish oppa." I shake my head. So where do you want to go now?" He asks, as we finish our snack. "Ice cream!" I say happily. "After this??" He asks. "Yes." I giggle. "Aishh how are you not fat??" He complains.

Luhan POV

We decided on going to the mall to get food (actually Xuimin hyung decided hehe). As soon as we reach the food court, Xuimin runs off without us. Kris shakes his head and laughs. The rest of us stick together to see what we want. "Hey is that Seohyun??" Baekyeol shouts happily. WHAT THE HECK??? Why is she with that Kyuhyun guy????????????? "Seohyun!!!!" Baekhyun calls out, and he and Chanyeol rush over to give her a hug. "Keke hi guys." She giggles shyly. The rest of exo follows Baekyeol, me being last, since I'm pouting. She greets us happily. "You know Kyuhyun right?" She asks. The boys nodded. "Well oppa these are my new friends Suho, DO, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Xuimin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, and Tao." She introduces to that stupid Kyuhyun guy. Aish she called him oppa!? "Wait where's Xuimin?" She frowns. "Hehe he ran off to get food." Chen says laughing. She giggles. She continues to chat with the others, until Kyuhyun pulls on her hand. "Aigoo sowee oppa." She apologizes cutely. "I have to get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow ok?" She hugs all of us. Keke ok I feel better, my hug lasted longer than everyone else's. She walks away with that Kyuhyun guy. "Hey who you guys talking to?" Xuimin came, his cheeks bulging with food. "It was Seohyunnie and she gave us all a hug." Baekhyun says happily. "What????? I missed that!!!!" He pouts. "Hyung that's what you get for stuffing your face." Lay said. "Aish whatever." Xuimin grumbles. We laugh, and spread out to get food.

Seohyun POV

Keke I was so happy when I saw my exo friends! But after walking away from them, Kyu oppa seemed to be in a bad mood. He stopped talking to me, and ignored me when I was talking to him. "Oppa what's wrong?" I asked anxiously. "Nothing." He mumbles. "Oppa!" I pout, and use my aegyo. No one can resist my aegyo!!! He half smiles, and holds my hand. This skinship wasn't weird, since we were just friends. "What's wrong?" I ask again. "Nothing." He answers happily. Aish bipolar much? "Can we get ice cream now?" I ask. "Yups." He says, and we walk towards the ice cream place.

Kyuhyun POV

Ok I admit it, I'm pretty jealous of Seohyun's new friends. I can't believe they're that close with her! Usually Seo is very reserved around strangers, and very cold to boys. Ughh so I was sulking. Kekeke but her aegyo is so cute. I couldn't resist. I really love Seohyun, but I don't know how to ask her if she feels the same. It seems like she only sees me as a best friend/ brother, like my hyungs. I loved her since we were kids, but now I think I'll confess my feelings for her. Hopefully she feels the same...

Seohyun POV

"Ok you sit down and I'll order ok?" Oppa smiles at me. "You know what flavor right oppa?" I ask. "Duh! I've known since we were like 5!!" He says, and walks to the counter. I giggle happily. Soon he comes back, with a sweet potato ice cream cone in one hand, and a chocolate cone in the other. "Yay thank you oppa!" I thank happily, and reach up to grab it. He pulls away. "Wait I need to tell you something before I give it to you." He says. "But I want my ice cream now." I pout. "Aishh be patient little girl." He ruffles my hair affectionately. I stick my tongue out at him. I'm not little!! We walk outside, and sit on a bench. "Umm Seo what's your feelings for me?" He asks. "You're my bestest friend in the whole wide world." I say. What kind of question is that??? "Do you love me?" He asks. "As my best friend." I say, feeling confused. "Could you love me more than a best friend?" He asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Like as a boyfriend?" He says. My eyes widen, what the heck? "Um-umm what?" I ask. "I love you Seo, more than a best friend. I loved you since we were kids. I want you to be my girlfriend." He says, confessing seriously. Wh-what just happened???? What do I say?????

 

Ooohhh cliffhanger keke. What will Seohyun say??? I'm sowee my lovely readers for not updating lately ^-^ Sooooo poor Seohyun, her best friend confessed to her. Keke do you want Seohyun to be with Kyuhyun? Please lovely readers tell me who should it be SeoHan, SeoKris, or SeoKyu? Seohyun's answer to Kyuhyun's confession will be in the next chappie! Kekeke anyways thank you to my all my awesome awesome awesome subbies!!!!!!! Please remember to comment! And subscribe if you haven't ^o^