A Date With Kyu Oppa

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Hmmm English, Math, Science... I take all my textbooks out of my locker. Aishh why do these books have to be so heavy??? I hate carrying them from class to class! Suddenly, a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" I giggle, I know exactly who's hands these are. "Hm is it Donghae oppa?" I pretend to guess. "Aishh no!" Keke I know he's pouting now. Kyu oppa takes his hands off my eyes. "Do you not know your boyfriend's voice?" Hehe yup, he's pouting. "Oppa I knew it was you. I was just teasing." I stick my tongue out at him. "Such a choding." Kyuhyun ruffles my hair. "Yah oppa!  Don't mess up my hair." I quickly smooth the hair that is now sticking up. "You don't need to fix it. You already look perfect." Kyuhyun smiles lovingly at me. I blush. "Aish oppa so cheesy." I smile shyly. "Awww Hyunnie is blushing. So cute!" Kyu oppa pinches my cheeks affectionately. "Oppa." I protest, covering my face. "Keke you know you love me." He chuckles, and takes my hands away from my face, and places them in his hands. "Yah oppa!" I protest again, and I try to pull my hands away from his. Ok I do love holding his hands, but in school it feels awkward. "What?? I like holding your hands." Kyuhyun smiles at me again. "Ahem!" Me and Kyuhyun jump. Leeteuk oppa has his hands on his hips. The rest of the super junior oppas are behind him, either chuckling or trying to hide a smile. "What do you think you're doing?" He glares at Kyuhyun. "I'm just holding her hand hyung!" Kyuhyun protests. "Keke well you know there's no PDA in school." Eunhyuk chimes in. "Aishh shut up hyung." Kyuhyun rolls his eyes. "I'm sorry Teukie oppa." I hang my head. "Aww it's ok Hyunnie. It was Kyuhyun who started it yah?" Leeteuk protectively hugs me. "Uhh it's ok oppa it's not his fault." I giggle shyly. "Aishh fine I guess I'll let our maknae off the hook." Leeteuk glares playfully at Kyuhyun. "Ok kids off to class now. Maknae you better make sure Hyunnie gets to class safely." Leeteuk oppa instructs, and heads off to class. As soon as his hyungs are gone, Kyu oppa rolls his eyes. "Stupid hyungs." He mutters. I giggle. "Keke it's ok oppa." I hug him. Kyuhyun immediately brightens, and holds my hand again as we walk down the hallway. "Well my hyungs kinda ruined the moment, but I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date afterschool." He asks shyly. I smile happily. Me and Kyu haven't gone on a date in forever. "Ok oppa." I say. He grins, and swings our intertwined hands. Soon we get to my class, and Kyu oppa looks at me sadly. "Hyunnie I don't want to leave you. I want to be by your side all day." He pouts unhappily. I blush. "Aish oppa don't be silly. I don't want you to miss classes." I ruffle his hair. "It's ok I'd rather spend the day with you than go to classes." He smiles cheekily. "Keke silly oppa. Go to class ok?" I say, and I turn to head into the classroom. I can see Taemin oppa and Ryeowook oppa looking at us, whispering and giggling. His hands hold onto mine as he stops me. "Wait Hyun." He says. "Aish oppa what are you doing?? Other oppas are watching us." I say shyly. "So." He leans in and plants a sweet kiss on my lips. I can see Taemin making hearts with his hands, and Ryeowook is busy taking pictures. Aish oppas are so weird. When he pulls away, I know I'm blushing a bright red. "I'll fetch you afterschool ok?" He smiles. "Ne oppa." I say, and I quickly go into the class. "Awwwww Hyunnie you guys are so cute!" Taemin oppa and Wookie oppa run up to me. I shake my head. "Aish I saw you nosy oppas watching us you know." I scold playfully and pout. "Sowee Seohyunnie. But you guys are really cute." Taeminnie flashes me his cute smile. "I got pictures too! Hehe I'll use them for your wedding slideshow Hyun." Ryeowook smiles too, and ruffles my hair. "Aish oppas." I shake my head again, and go to my seat. I grin, I can't wait for my date with oppa.

Afterschool...

"Hyunnie!" Kyu oppa walks towards me happily. "Hey oppa." I smile, and I place my hand in his. He looks surprised at first, I'm not the one who usually initiates skinship. "So where are we going?" I ask. "Secret." He says, and pretends to zip his mouth shut. "Oppa such a meanie." I pout. "Keke whatever." He laughs. As we walk down the empty hallway, I see a familiar group of boys by the lockers. "Oppas!" I shout happily, and run to them. "Hyunnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the first to run to me, and wrap their arms around me in a big hug. "Aish guys careful or you're going to squish her." Suho says worriedly. Suho oppa is the one who always worries about me and cares for me. The breakfast couple pulls apart, and lets me breath. "Seohyunnie we miss you!" The two maknaes run to me excitedly. "We haven't seen you in a long time." Tao pouts unhappily. "I know! We miss hanging out with you." Sehun makes his cute sad face. "Sowee oppas I've been kinda busy." I apologize. It's true, with homework for all my honors classes, modeling classes (unnies are making me take the class, since I have lots of potential), piano lessons, and composing classes (I really love composing music), I've been very busy. "You want to hang out now? We're going to go the mall to get some food." Xuimin asks. I almost say yes, when I remember Kyu oppa, and I see his annoyed face. "Aish sorry not today oppas, maybe next time?" I say. "Sure. Oh, do you have a date today Hyunnie?" DO asks, he must have noticed Kyu oppa. "Ne, sorry oppas." I say. "No problem, next time ok?" Suho smiles, and leads the other guys away. Some of the boys hug me or ruffle my hair. Luhan oppa smiles at me, and ruffles my hair affectionately. "Next time ok Seo?" My heart starts to beat faster. Aish what the heck?? Kyu oppa shakes my arm, jolting me out of my thoughts. "Can we go now?" He asks in an annoyed voice. "Um sure oppa." I walk with him. "Why are you so close to them Seo?" He asks. "They're my friends oppa. Just like your hyungs." I say. "They look out for me and care for me." "But you love me the most right Hyunnie?" He looks at me. "Of course oppa." I smile. But still, I can't help remembering how my heart suddenly beat faster when Luhan oppa ruffled my hair and talked to me. What was that all about?? Kyu smiles, and holds my hand again, intertwining our fingers. 

"Oppa seriously where are we going?" I ask curiously. "Movies hehe." Kyu says. "Oooooohhh yay!" I cheer. Yes, another Keroro movie has come out. I really was looking forward to seeing it! "Haha you know about the Keroro movie?" He chuckles. "Of course oppa! I knew about it the day it was announced to be coming out." I say. We come to the theater, and Kyu buys our tickets. He also buys popcorn and a large drink for us to share. "Thank you oppa." I say happily, as we find seats. "No problem. I want to take my girlfriend on a nice date." He smiles at me. "Aigoo oppa you're so sweet." I laugh. Soon, the movie starts. Kyu oppa lovingly holds my hand and feeds me popcorn. I can't help but grin widely, as he does this. But in the back of my mind, I can't help but remember my movie date with the 12 exo boys. My favorite part of the day was when Luhan and I were trying to throw popcorn in each others' mouths. Aishh why am I even thinking about him?? I scold myself. But I do question myself. Why am I thinking about Luhan???????

 

Heyyyyy all of my lovely readers! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the very late update :( Finals are coming up, and I had so many projects I had to do for different classes. Please forgive me ~bows~ Anyways keke in this chappie I wanted to include a fluffy SeoKyu moment for you Seokyu shippers! Aren't they cute ^^ But we can Seohyun's indecisive mind here. So funny how she can't stop thinking about Luhan, even when she's on a date with Kyuhyun. 

Thank you so much to all my subbies, silent readers, and those who comment! You guys are the best best best best best! I seriously wouldn't continue to write this story if I didn't have the support that I have from you now. So thank you so much again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have some questions about what goes on in the next chappies of the story. I kinda want to have Seohyun get together with Kris so I can include SeoKris moments in here for my SeoKris shippers :D But how should it be done? Any ideas? If Kyu and Seo break up, I know I want them to still be best friends. Okidoki if you guys have any ideas please include it in a comment or pm me. Thank you :)

@RoyalistAngels: I know keke bubble tea is amazing! I totally love SeoHan too fangirl mode ACTIVATED lol :P Thanks for your comment ^^

@cutepotatoehead: Kekekeke the exo boys are very childish in this story. But I think I like them like this, since it makes them even more adorable! I'm glad you liked the boys letters! Aigooooo I totally forgot about the letter so sowee! :((((( I promise I'll make a separate chappie with the letter in it (I was planning on making it kinda long). Please wait for it ok? Thank you so much for your lovely comments! They make me smile :)

@LoVeKpOp2: Glad you liked this chappie unnie! Thank you for your comments :D

@kpopperunnie: The exo boys are totally cute! Oooohh does it seem like Seo is falling for Luhan? We'll see keke ^^ Thanks for your comments!

@exoshidaeforever: Thank you! Yes, well Luhannie really enjoyed his birthday in the story :D Thanks for the comment ^^

@babykero14: Thank you, I'm really glad you like the story! Hehehe you want Luhan to end up with Seo? We'll see who she ends up with in the story ^^ Hope you like the seokyu moment in this chappie! Thanks for the comment :)

@Myungbuing: I know super cute! Thanks for the comment ^o^

Oh yes I need to put some belated birthday notices:

Happy Belated Birthday to my Bacon Boy (Baekhyunnie)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also to my Panda boy (Tao)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also to the aegyo queen of SNSD Sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to Jonghyun of CNBLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday to all of you! I'm sure all of your members made your special day even better :D Please continue to take care of yourselves and be the best that you can be! 

 

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd  another happy thing...

Exo is having their comeback!!!!! Keke I found this out a little while ago but just wanted to spread the news and say it again! Their teaser pics are awesome! All of them look amazing :D Can't wait to see what they've been practicing hard for. Exo Fighting :))))))))))))))))))))))