Date With Kyuhyun

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

"Seohyunnie." Kyuhyun oppa happily laid his head on my shoulder. "Ewwwww gross!" Heechul oppa protested. "Yaah! Don't be rude!" Teukie oppa flicked Heechul's forehead. "Ouch! Hyung!!" Heechul oppa rubbed his head. I giggled at their sillyness. "Where's Wookie with the food??? I'm so hungry!" Donghae oppa pouted. "Be patient." Eunhyuk oppa patted his head. "Hyukkie I can't!" Donghae protested, pouting cutely again. "Yah stop being cute mister!" Eunhyuk pushed him away. "Why are you falling for me???" Donghae batted his eyelashes. "Ewww what?!" Eunhyuk looked horrified. "Yah Eunhyuk don't deny your feelings! I saw you staring at fishy boy yesterday." Heechul smirked. "Aishh seriously!" Eunhyuk pouted, and walked over to me, putting his head on my other shoulder. "Yah get your own girlfriend!" Kyuhyun glared at him, and pushed him off my shoulder. "Aww oppa don't be mean to Hyukkie." I hugged Eunhyuk. "Yay Hyunnie is the one that I love the most!" Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile. "Keke your smile is funny oppa." I giggle. Kyuhyun is glaring daggers at Eunhyuk, and he rudely pushes him aside. "Go back to Donghae hyung!" He glares fiercely. Eunhyuk (who got really scared because of Kyuhyun's look) runs to Donghae and cowers behind him. "Your mine Hyunnie!" Kyuhyun snuggles into your shoulder. "Aishh you were jelly oppa?" I ask cutely. He nods his head, and all I can do is laugh. I rarely saw Kyu oppa being cute until now. "Food's here!" Ryeowook calls out happily. "Thank goodness! Kyuhyun is being way to mushy with Seohyunnie!" Sungmin stuck out his tongue. "Sowee Minnie oppa!" I apologize shyly. "Keke it's ok. I still love you anyways." Sungmin smiles at me, avoiding Kyu oppa's glare. "Keke you're one of my favorite oppas Minnie." I smile. "Who's your favorite oppa Hyunnie??" Siwon asks me. "Hmmm." I pretend to think. "Kyuhyun oppa, Teukie oppa, Heechul oppa, Yesung oppa, Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, Hyukkie oppa, Minnie Oppa, Wookie oppa, Suho oppa, DO oppa, Kai oppa, Baekie oppa, Yeollie oppa, Kai oppa, Sehunnie oppa, Kris oppa, Xuimin oppa, Luhan oppa, Lay oppa, Chen oppa, and Tao oppa." I say. "Yah I asked for your favorite oppa, not to name all of your oppas." Siwon ruffled my hair. "Haha well my name went at the top of the list." Kyuhyun said happily. "Pshh she probably felt she had to since you guys are going out." Heechul stuck his tongue out at the maknae. "Whatever." Kyuhyun smirks. "Hyunnie open up!" He has a sandwich for me. "Oppa I can feed myself." I protested. "Noo I'm going to feed you!" Kyuhyun said stubbornly. "Aigoo oppa!" I complain. Kyuhyun just smiles, and gives me a bite of the sandwich. "Mmm good job Wookie oppa! It's yummy!!!" I say. "Keke glad you like it Seo." Ryeowook smiles. "Soo maknae tell me about your plans for later today." Leeteuk says. "I'm taking her on a date hyung." Kyuhyun says. "But where? Is it safe for Seo? You better not try anything funny or the girls will kill you." Leeteuk looked at Kyu oppa sternly. "We'll be fine hyung! Right Hyunnie?" Kyu looks at me. "Ne Teukie oppa." I nod cutely. "Ok good. But tell me if he tries anything funny k Seohyunnie?" Leeteuk ruffles my hair. "Ne!" I say.

Soon enough, school is over and Kyuhyun comes to pick me up from my class. "Hey Seobaby." Kyuhyun smiles, and intertwines his fingers with mine as he holds my hand. I smile a small smile, and pull on his hand to lead him out of the campus. "Yah why are you so quiet?" Kyuhyun looks at me. "Oppa I'm the ice princess at school remember?? I need to keep that image up." I say. "But baby I like it better when you're talkative." He pouts. I giggle. "Hey since when am I baby??" I ask. Kyu oppa never has used that name with me. "Since now. Besides you are my baby." He smiles cutely, making my heart melt. "Aishh why are you so cute?" I blush. "Keke you're so cute to!" Kyu oppa pinches my cheeks. "So where are we going oppa?" I ask curiously. "I want ice cream!" He said happily. "Oooh me to!" I say. Kyu oppa runs, and pulls me along with him. "Aishh oppa why did you have to run??" I pant, stopping to rest my tired legs. "Sowee baby." He grinned sheepishly. I smile when we enter the ice cream parlour. It's the same one that exo had taken me to. I sigh, I miss hanging out with exo oppas. I had last seen them at the movies, but that was over 2 weeks ago. I shake my head, now isn't the time to think about exo, I'm here with Kyu oppa. I scold myself sternly. "You ok Seo?" Kyu oppa looks at me. "Ne oppa! Can you order for me?" I ask him. "Keke of course." Kyu oppa pecks me on the lips and goes to stand in line. My heart beats faster when Kyu oppa kisses me, it's a nice feeling keke. Soon he comes back with two sundaes. "Thank you oppa!" I say happily. "You want to go to the park Hyunnie?" Kyuhyun asks me. "Ne." I say. We go to the park that is close to the ice cream shop. Kyuhyun leads me to a bench, where we sit down to eat our ice cream. "Mmm so yummy!" I say happily. "Keke I wanna try some." Kyuhyun uses his puppy dog face. Aishh to cute! I happily feed him some of my ice cream. "It is good." He smiles. "Do you want some of mine baby?" He asks me, and I nod. He happily feeds me. "It's good oppa but sweet potato ice cream is better." I say. "Whatever you say Hyun." He smiles at me. I happily finish my ice cream, when I see Kyu oppa looking at me. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Keke you have ice cream on your face." He chuckles. "Aigoo." I blush, and reach for the napkin I have, but Kyu oppa knocks it to the ground. "Oppa! I needed that." I protest. "I got it Hyunnie." He says, and he leans in to kiss me. His tongue swipes the ice cream that covers my lips. I shiver, his touch makes me feel a feeling I've never felt before. "Keke there all better." He pulls away and smiles. "Thank you oppa." I blush. Aigoo I'm so confused. Kyu oppa makes me feel so happy and I love him, yet I can't help but think about exo oppas and Luhan oppa too. Aishhhh what to do???

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii everybody ^^ So some readers have been requesting that we have a SeoKyu moment so here it is! Hope you guys liked it. Keke Kyuhyun is another great guy to be with Seohyun. Aishh even as the author, I'm not even sure who Seohyun should be with :P Anyways thanks for all those who commented on the last chappie. Thank you to all my subbies and to my new subbies also!!!! You guys are the best :) Please remember to comment and subscribe ^o^

Loveables thanks for subscribing! Hope you like my story. Thanks for the comment is this is a good SeoKyu moment? Keke please continue to comment and support this story ^^

seomate24 thanks for subscribing also! Thanks for commenting! Please continue to comment (if you want) and continue to support this story thanks ^^

@kpopperunnie~ Keke you're the best! I appreciate your support ^^

@chan92~ Hope you liked this update! Please comment keke :)

@LoVeKpOp2~ Unnie!! Keke I updated ^^ Looking forward to collaborating with you :)

@KPOPfan619~ You're awesome! Please comment keke ^^

@destdaabest99~ Thank you for loving my story! I appreciate your support and comments!!!!!

Keke oh my gosh sowee I put a pic of Luhan for the chappie but Luhan isn't even in the chapter :p Sorry! But Luhan looks cute so I think I'll keep the pic ^^