Confused Feelings

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

The tears start to form once more and I can feel them pouring down my face, my eyes turning into gushing faucets. Why am I crying?? I keep asking myself. I should be happy shouldn't I? I didn't hurt him. We will be best friends again. Yet, Kyu was my first relationship... And I'm guessing I can't let go just yet. But through my crying, I hear a voice that calls out my name.

"Seohyun??"

The crying girl looks up to see that a familiar tall person is in her presence. The girl knows that the boy in front of her will worry if he sees the delicate crystalline drops of salty tears that threaten to spill out of her eyes once more. She tries to make a curtain with her dark hair that will shade the presence of sadness and her blotchy cheeks and glassy eyes, that were a result of crying. "Seo don't try to hide it, I know you were crying." The boy smiles a small smile at the girl sitting below him on the stone steps. "I-I'm fine." The girl tries to convince him, yet she continues to hide behind the curtain, so it won't be revealed that the boy is right. He sits next to the girl and turns to face her. "Seo don't hide it from me." He says once again, and he reaches out his hand to gently push away the hair that covers her face. The girl blushes. Never had they been this close before, and oddly enough she feels her heart beating even faster. "See you were crying." The boy observes as he sees the tears that continue to build up and look as if they could spill over the girl's eyes at any moment. "Whatever." The girl looks down and breathes, trying to control the unhappiness that threatens to overwhelm her once again. She still feels strange though, as she thinks of the blush that had settled on her cheeks when their faces were close and the sudden fast beating of her heart when she looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing." She continues to look at the cracks in the steps and the lucky shoots of tiny plants that manage to grow in them. "Seo." The boy gives her a look. She knows that he knows that she's lying. Should she tell him what's wrong with her? "It's just..." She trailed off. "Continue." The boy smiles at her again. The girl looks up at that smile and she can't help but squeal a little in her head. That was smile was just so different from the usual smirk or blank expression that the boy normally wore. "Me and Kyu..." The girl stops. She knows she can't go on without crying again, so she buries her face in her hands, trying to stop the flow of tears that are already spilling out of her eyes. But the boy can already guess what happened, and he doesn't ask her to continue this time. "Did he break up with you?" He asks. The girl shakes her head. "Did you break up with him?" He asks. The girl once again shakes her head. But she manages to whisper "It was mutual." "So why are you sad?" The boy is a bit confused. Why would she be sad if it was mutual? No one would be hurt right? The boy also feels a bit strange. After the girl told him about the breakup, he felt an odd sense of happiness. Was he happy that they broke up?? Or happy that the breakup was mutual and the girl wasn't hurt? "It-it's just Kyu w-was my fi-first relationship a-and I don't kn-know b-but I guess I-I'm not over it y-yet." The girl stutters. The boy nods. "It's ok. It's normal to feel like that after a breakup." He says. The girl just nods and looks down again. But the boy reaches out his hand once again and gently pulls her head up to face him. The girl is confused, and she can feel that her heart beat is speeding up. The boy shyly reaches out and wipes the tears from her face. "Well I think that's enough crying for one day." He smiles. The girl is able to put on a small smile, and the boy wraps his arm around her comfortingly. "Don't be sad ok?" He looks at her. "I'll try." The girl says. "Good. Now I wanna take you to get something to eat." The boy stands and helps to pull the girl to her feet. "Aish so pushy." The girl giggles shyly and pushes him playfully. "Whatever." The boy's usual smirk is back, as he pulls on her hand.

"Kamsahamnida... Kris." Seohyun thanks him quietly.

Hehe a bit of a twist there huh? Alot of you guys guessed it was Luhan but I felt like we need to give Kris a bit of a chance also. But to all you SeoHan shippers I promise their moment will come up soon enough... maybe kekeke ^^ Do you guys approve of SeoKris for a little while? I know for some you really want Seohan :) Anyways I hope all of you lovely readers will enjoy this chapter :D Sorry it's kinda short :( But I will update real soon since it's summer break right now yay!!!! :))))) Please continue to comment and subscribe! I have 89 subbies and only 11 more until 100! Keke 100 subbies or over is my dream ^^ But seriously thank you to every one of my subscribers and those who always leave comments! Thank you so so much :D

@kpopperunnie: Keke nice guess, a lot of people also guessed it was Luhan. Do you approve of Seokris for a little while? I hope so ^^ Seohan will get their moment... maybe keke it's a secret :P Thanks for commenting!

@HuiQ_Seo: Sowee it was Kris hehe. But a lot of people thought it was Luhan. Do you like Seokris hehe? Thank you for commenting!

@cutepotatoehead: I agree I'm glad Seo and Kyu were able to break up without any hard feelings and their friendship will stay the same! Keke Seo needs to find the right guy. Hmm will it be Luhan later on?? (I hope so!) Keke great guess, alot of people were hoping it was Luhan. I hope you can hold on for the Seohan moment, since I wanted to include a seokris moment :) Thanks so much for commenting!

@mamachu: Sowee it's not Luhan :( But i can say that there might be seohan moments later on x) And exo's comeback is amazing!! Exotics have waited for so long, but it was definitely worth the wait. I love all of them and they're working so hard now! I really hope they will win first place!!! Thank you so much for commenting!

@Destiny_Kaajshab: Sowee it's Kris hehe. But it's ok Seohan will have their moment... maybeee keke ^^ Yay now i know I'm not the only one who watched their mv like 100 times!!!!!!! I seriously love it! Who are your biases? I seriously love all of exo but my favs have to include Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Chen ^^ Thanks for commenting!