Love At First Sight

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Luhan POV

Her glossy dark-brown hair cascades in wavy locks. Her dark eyes have a sparkle to them, as if the brightest, most beautiful stars in the heavens came down to reside in them. I can only imagine getting lost if those beautiful dark orbs looked into mine. Her skin a milky-white, revealing the pale rose-pink color of her perfect lips. She has the beauty of a goddess, the sweetness of the fragrance of one thousand roses, the perfection of a gorgeous portrait on display in a museum. She is wearing the simple school uniform, yet she could be a glowing goddess, with a flowing white gown and a golden crown on top of her head. A sweet fragrance of cherry blossoms surrounds her, yet she smells sweeter than any flower, any perfume, any fragrance. She is the lucky girl, who Aphrodite chose to bestow her beauty upon. As I walk to my seat I'm surrounded by the aura of her beauty. "Ann-annyonghaseyo Seo-Seohyun-shii." I managed to stammer. Mannn really self??? You must have sound so stupid just now! Stupid nervousness >:( "Annyonghaseyo." She replied coldy. Did I say something wrong?? Hmm maybe she didn't get enough sleep last night and she's tired? I'll try talk to her later...

Seohyun POV

~Sigh~ I guess I'm sitting by the new kid. I can feel the jealous looks bouncing off my head, given by the girls around me. Whoa whoa whoa waitttt just a second! Is he staring at me?!?! Aigoo goshness this is awka awkward ^^ What do I do??? "Aish he has a baby face! Keke how can he be in high school hehe? Kyah look at his eyes! They kinda remind me of the Bambi toy I had when I was little (doe-eyes keke)! He's actually kinda cute ^^ WAIT??? What did I just say!?!? Seohyun snap out of it! BOYS = TROUBLE! He finally makes his way to the desk next to mines and turns to me. "Ann-annyonghaeseyo Seo-Seohyun-shii." He manages to stammer and flashes a nervous smile at me. Kyahhh his smile was so cute! Fangirl squeal ^^ Gyahhh Seohyun what are you thinking???? You can't think he's cute! Pabo gosh! "Annyonghaesyo." I say in my usual cold voice. He turns his attention back to the front. Yes! Hopefully he will stop talking to me!

No One's POV

The class period flew by quickly and the bell rang. Seohyun and the exo boys quickly separated and went to their other classes... The morning quickly went by and the bell for lunch soon rang...

Luhan POV

"Brrrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg Brrrrriiiiiiiinnnggg!" The lunch bell rings and I quickly pack up my books. Yes! I can finally see my hyungs and dongsaengs!!! I find Baekyeol (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) and Kris and we walk together to the cafeteria. "Wow this place is huge!" Baekhyun exclaims. It is pretty big and the food here looks AMAZING (Xiumin hyung is gonna love it here!). We find the rest of exo at a table and we settle down to eat.

"Hyunggggg Xiumin ate all of my chicken!!! And he had his own!" Chen complained. "Suho-hyung can you cut my meat? It's too tough! Tao pouted. "Ahhh! I can't pick up my rice!" Chanyeol complained. "Kyah yeollie learn to use chopsticks!" Baekhyun complained as some of the rice spilled onto him. As the two leaders watched their friends eat, they shook their heads in unison.

Seohyun POV

"Brrrrriiiiiiingggggg Brrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngg!" Kyahh it's lunchtime and Sooyoung-unnie promised me sweet potato chips!^^ I walk out of the class and find my unnies waiting outside my classroom. I greet my unnies happily and show them the good grades on my tests. "Look I got a A+ on my math test and an A+ on my history project!" I proudly show my unnies the good work that I've been doing. "Aww my little maknae makes me proud!" Taeyeon cooed as she patted me on the head. We walk together to the cafeteria and find our usual spot (being queenkas no one ever sits at our table), but it's been taken.... What the heck... Is that???

 

Kekeke I wonder who's sitting at SNSD's table?? Hiii everybody thank you to my new subscribers and also to my other subscribers and those who commented! You guys are the best ever!!!!!!:) Please comment and subscribe (if you haven't already) ^^ I'll try and update later today okidoki? And don't worry seokris-han I will be including a seokris moment soon!^^