Lucky

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Listen to Exo's Lucky~~

Lyrics from www.kpoplyrics.net

 

I can call your name and I can hold your hand
Is the falling sunlight only shining on me? Can I be this happy?
You call my name and you lean on my shoulder
Is the sky’s sunlight only shining on you? Can you be that dazzling?
So lucky, my love
So lucky to have you
 

Luhan felt incredibly lucky. The sun felt like shining today as it decided to peak its golden face through the gray clouds that swarmed the skies for the whole week, and the sweetness of his favorite bubble tea in hand only increased the warm sunny feelings of happiness that collected in his heart. But best of all, was the beauty walking next to him, her arm linked with his in a friendly sort of way. Luhan's source of happiness came from earlier that day, when she came up to him. "Oppa let's get bubble tea today." She said with an adorable smile, and of course he complied. The promise of bubble day, and an afternoon spent with Seohyun certainly ensured that today was indeed a lucky day. Now, as they walked, arms linked, and the only sounds of the slurping of bubble tea, Luhan felt he couldn't contain his happiness any longer. He wanted to jump up and down, as a little child with an ice cream cone would do. But, he told himself to keep calm, to enjoy this rare one-on-one time with the girl he couldn't take his eyes off of. But the sun soon felt like playing hide-and-seek again, as it disappeared behind the darkness once again, and big fat drops of cold rain broke through the fluffy gray of the clouds and started to fall upon the earth. Seohyun squealed as the droplets started to pelt her. Luhan however came prepared, as he held up a large umbrella over the two of them. Seohyun snuggled closer to Luhan, only to ensure that she was enveloped by the shelter that the umbrella provided. Yet, this small move only increased the happiness that Luhan felt. His cheeks became warm, as she leaned her head on his shoulder. ~~ I'm so lucky to have you. Luhan smiled.

Heyy guys! Sorry for a very very late update -.- School finished so break allows me to update now :D Sorry this chapter is really short. Lucky is one of my favorite songs from Exo's album ^^ I really hope you all enjoy reading this chapter! Please continue to read, subscribe, and comment :D Another update will come soon ^^