Jealously Strikes

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Kyahhh I'm so happy!! The suju oppas asked me to eat lunch with them on the rooftop today! I'm so excited! Since my unnies are close with them, they trust that they will take good care of me. I can't wait for lunch. Brrrriiiiiiinnnnngggg Brrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggg! The school bell sounds, signaling the start of lunch. I quickly pack up my things and head out of the class. Teukie oppa and Minnie oppa (Leeteuk and Sungmin) are waiting patiently outside of my classroom. "Teukie oppa!!!" I say happily and give him a hug. "Yah what about me??" Minnie oppa pouts cutely. "Oops minhae oppa!" I apologize and give him a hug too. "You ready to eat lunch?" Teukie oppa asks. "Wookie oppa made lunch today!" Minnie oppa says happily. Yay Wookie oppa makes the yummiest food ever!!!!! "Did he remember to make me sweet potato?" I ask worriedly. "Of course he remembered." Teukie oppa reassures me. I cheer cutely and skip down the hallway....

Luhan POV
 

Brrrrrriiiiinnnngggg Brrrrriiiiiiinnngggggg! Kyah yes lunch! Class is sooooo BORING! I quickly pack up my books and exit the classroom. All of the exo boys are already assembled at the lockers. We then start walking to the cafeteria, when we see the SNSD girls walking towards us. "Hi guys! You want to eat lunch with us?" Taeyeon-ah asks us. "Ok!" We say happily. But I don't see Seohyun among the girls...Where is she???

Seohyun POV

"Kyahhh oppa! Stop tickling me!!!" I squeal, while giggling cutely. Kyu oppa is busy tickling my sides. "Aishh!" I say, and quickly run to hide behind Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa. "Oppas help me!!" I say, while hiding behind them. "Yah Kyu stop being mean to Seo!" Teukie oppa scolds Kyu. I stick my tongue out playfully and run to hug Teukie. "Thank you oppa." I say cutely. "Kekeke Seo is soo cute!" Yesung oppa chuckles. Wookie oppa soon comes with the food.

hello-kitty-bento.jpg   bento 34763c6306b999cc2b3f4a85c50162b7.jpg                                                                                                                                                       

"Hyunnnggg why is the bentos so girly???" Kyu oppa complains. "Since Seohyun is joining us today, I thought she would like them to be cute." Wookie oppas says and blushes. "Aww thank you oppa!" I say cutely and hug him. "Don't be so mean to wookie!" I scold Kyu, causing him to pout. Then he gets some of his food and tells me to open my mouth. "Wh-?" And puts the food in my mouth. I glare at him. "Yah! I can feed myself!" I cutely pout. I run to Teukie oppa and open my mouth. He puts some food in my mouth and I chew happily. "Thank you Teukie!" I say. "Yah!! Why can Teukie feed you and I can't??" Kyu complains. I go around to all the boys and they feed me. I stick out my tongue. "Kekeke I like all of them better!" I tease. Kyu turns around and ignores me. Aishh fineee... I go to Kyu oppa. "Fine oppa you can feed me." I say. He turns around and gives a big smile. "Aishhh Seo why did you give in to him??? Siwon oppa complains. "Kekeke I felt bad." I say sheepishly. "And she loves me." Kyu oppa smirks and hugs me. "Aish oppa hands off!" I shout. "Awww cute, young love!" Aishhhh mean oppas!!!

Luhan POV

Aishhh lunch is almost finished! Where is Seohyun???? I finally work up the courage to ask the SNSD girls where she is. "Ahh our little maknae is having lunch with the super junior oppas." Taeyeon said. "Why?" She asks. "Uhh no reason." I reply but I flush a bright red. "Oooohhh do you have a crush on Seo??" Yoona smirked. "Aniyo aniyo!!!" I protest, but no one seems to hear me. "Awww if you two like each other I give my approval for you two to go out." Taeyeon (and Suho?????? You traitor!) said. "Seohan seohan seohan!" The baekyeol couple sang. "Kyahhh oh my gosh they would be sooo cute together!!!" "Kekeke seohan is a good couple name right?" "I totally ship them!" "Ooooohhh does that mean Hunhan breaks up??" "Nooo hyung wouldn't leave me!" Aishhh what the heck! The SNSD girls and my so called "friends" (how am I even good friends with them???) start teasing me about Seohyun. After denying that I like Seohyun for a million times..."I DON"T LIKE HER!" Ok a million and one times, I decide to leave the chaotic lunch table and go up to the roof to find Seohyun and her so called oppas.

Seohyun POV

Kyahhh that was really yummy! Wookie oppa is really good at cooking! Kekeke suju oppas are lucky to have him cook for them. After we finished eating, I happily chatted with the suju oppas, as Kyu oppa played with my hair. "Kekeke so did you find your special someone yet Seo?" Donghae oppa asked, and winked at me. "Aniyo!" I shout. "But I heard lots of boys like you." Didn't Yonghwa ask you out recently?" Minnie oppa asked. He's really handsome and can play guitar well! You should have just accepted him." Hyukkie oppa winked at me. "Hey I'm really handsome and a pro at starcraft! I think I'm Seo's ideal type!" Kyu oppa said. "Seo when you do find you ideal guy, make sure it's not someone like Kyu." Siwon chuckled. "Okidoki oppa." I nod obediently and Siwon pats me on the head. "Keke I taught you well Seo." "Yah Seo your mine ok?!" Kyu shouts and cuddles with you. "Oppa!" I shout and run away to Donghae oppa. "Save me!" I pout. "Yah come back!" Kyu shouts. "Keke she likes me better." Donghae oppa stuck his tongue out at Kyu. "Aish sometimes I can't tell whether Donghae or Kyuhyun is the maknae." Leeteuk laughs. "Yah choding!" Eunhyuk pats Donghae oppa's head. I giggle happily...

Kyuhyun POV

Aishhhh what is wrong with me right now??? Am I in love with Seo...But I've known her since SNSD and suju were kids. We've just been best friends since forever.... Why do I feel so over-protective when my hyungs compliment and do skinship with her? Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm near her? Is the love that I feel for her differ from the brotherly/best friend love that I already have for her? Aishh I'm confused!

Luhan POV

Wahh it's really nice up here! Potted plants and colorful flowers decorate the huge space. Birds splash in the fountains, while a soft breeze blows, making the wind chimes sing a sweet tune. I should tell exo that we should eat up here more often. Wait? I hear Seohyun's laugh...I hide behind a large potted plant and spot her. "Kyu stop snuggling so close to Seo!" I hear a guy shout. "Yahhh look how uncomfortable she looks!" Another guy scolds. "She's my best friend, she doesn't mind." The "Kyu" guy replies. "Sooo??? We're her best friends too!" Another guy says. "She likes me best." The Kyu guy says smugly. WHAT THE HECK????????? NO NO NO WAY! Seohyun is MINE M-I-N-E MINE x100000000000000000000!!!! What right does that guy have to cuddle with her??????? Ughhh I want to punch something right now (hint hint that Kyu guy)!!!! My blood is angrily boiling, I bet smoke could come right out of my ears now. I look down and realize my hands are clenched into tight fists. Aishhh what's wrong with me???? Am I that jealous??? Aish Seohyun what are my feelings right now?

Kekeke new chappie up! But I'm sad guys hardly any new comments or subscribers :( :( :(  But thank you so much to those who commented and to my new subscribers!!!!!! Thank you to allllll of my subbies you guys are the best! Please please comment and subscribe okidoki??? Hehehe so Kyuhyun joined the love square? around Seohyun. Kekeke but Kyuhyun won't play a major role in the rivalry probably. Poor Lulu jealous and he has another rival :( Seohan fighting!^^ Remember comment and subscribe thanks!!!^^

Exo's Invasion 4virus.jpg

Exo tumblr_m7ry9xbcOk1rtu6x7o1_500.gif

 

Xiuhan tumblr_m7gb3eLW4L1raf9n3o1_500xiuhan.gif

 

Kekeke just some cute pics and gifs. Credit to the owners not me! ^^

Ohh and I forgot to introduce the new characters...Super Junior!!!! (Not all the members are included)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk et143.jpg

Leeteuk

-Leader of Suju group

-Handsome

-Kind

-Dorky

-Takes care of Seohyun and looks out for her, almost as much as Taeyeon

Yesung yesung.jpg

Yesung

-Dorky

-Handsome

-Can be awkward

-Looks out for Seohyun

heechul heechul.jpg

Heechul

-Can be really weird (keke)

-Funny

-Handsome

-Loves to tease Seohyun, but cares for her like an older brother

sungmin sungmin.jpg

Sungmin

-Cute (has lots of aegyo)

-Sweet

-Loves to take care of Seohyun

-Handsome

 Eunhyuk Eunhyuksmilegumyesverypretty.jpg

 Eunhyuk

-Handsome

-Sweet

-Loves to tease Seohyun

donghae.jpg

Donghae

-Handsome

-Cute

-Childish

-Loves Seohyun as a sister

siwon siwon.jpg

Siwon

-Handsome

-Can be serious

-Loves to joke around with Seohyun

ryeowook :) ryeowook.jpg

Ryeowook

-Cute

-Handsome

-Good cook

-Very kind to Seohyun

cho kyuhyun tumblr_md36lqy9gR1qc6qkoo1_500_zps6df6c6e0.jpg

Kyuhyun

-Handsome

-Cocky

-Good at video games

-Closest to Seohyun

-Has kind of a crush on Seohyun