A Jealous Luhan and Kris, and A Happy Kyuhyun

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Streams of light came through the blinds, as the sun's rays tiptoed, and planted a warm kiss on my forehead. I yawn cutely. Keke that was a good sleep. Fany unnie and Taeyeon unnie are also waking up. "Unnies!" I say happily, and jump onto Fany's bed. "Morning little one." She yawns, and ruffles my hair. "Keke I'm hungry unnie!" I pull on her hand happily. "Aigoo maknae how do you have so much energy in the morning??" Hyoyeon unnie stretches. "Keke I'm hyper." I giggle. I jump onto Sooyoung unnie's bed. "Unnie! Wake up!" I shout. "Ansdkknska." Sooyoung mumbles random words, and turns over on her side. I pout cutely, and Fany and Hyoyeon unnie laugh at my attempt. "Maknae you want chocolate chip pancakes?" Taeyeon unnie asks, coming into our room. "I do!!!!!!" Sooyoung unnie jumps up happily, and runs out of the door. "Aigoo crazy food fanatic." Taeyeon unnie shakes her head. I giggle. Sooyoung unnie is so funny when it comes to food. "At least you got her up. Even Seobaby couldn't wake her up today." Fany unnie shook her head. "Unnie I'm hungry!" I say. "Keke I made you pancakes. That is if Sooyoung even leaves you some." Taeyeon unnie laughs. I go across the hall into the bathroom to wash up, and I changed into the outfit DO bought me when I went shopping with exo.

-.jpg

Kekekeke it's so fluffy and cute! I walk into the kitchen, and happily sit myself between Sica unnie and Yoona unnie. "Keke maknae you're so cute today!" Sica unnie ruffles my hair affectionately. "Thank you unnie." I giggle. Taeyeon unnie puts a plate of pancakes in front of me. It has a whipped cream smiley face on it! "Thank you!!" I say to unnie. Mmmmm unnie's pancakes are the best! Hehehe and chocolate chips are so good! "Maknae wait." Sooyoung unnie puts some rainbow sprinkles on it. "Wahhhh sprinkles!!!! Thank you^^ I say happily. "Aigoo Seobaby is going to get hyper out of all the sugar you give her." Yoona unnie chuckles. "Keke pshh not." Sooyoung unnie says. We finish eating, and grab our school stuff. I make sure all of my keroro notebooks, my keroro pencil/pencil case, my keroro toy, and my phone are all in my bag. "Seo you finished your homework right?" Taeyeon unnie asks. I nod obediently. "Keke such a good girl." Taeyeon unnie says proudly. Hehe unnie doesn't have to ask. I always do my homework, I'm a model student, and number one in the whole school. "Ok guys let's go!" Taeyeon unnie calls to everyone else. The rest of my unnies all come down with their bags and books. Taeyeon unnie makes sure we have everything, and that everyone finished their homework. Keke Taeyeon is like our second mom. We head out the door, and walk to school.

At school...

Me and unnies walk through the front gates of school, where the suju oppas are. "My baby girl!" Leeteuk oppa says happily, and hugs me tightly. "Yah you're strangling her, let her go!" Taeyeon pulls me from him, and hugs me protectively. "Pshh jealous much?" Leeteuk says, sticking out his tongue. "You wish." Taeyeon snaps back. Aigoo so cute! "So down to business. Seo did you really choose to date our maknae? Or did he force you?" Leeteuk asks. I blush, and Kyu oppa comes, and puts an arm around my waist. I blush even more. I'm not really used to this kind of skinship. "I didn't force her. We like each other. The end." He says happily, and I nod shyly. "Aish ok I know you're our maknae, and my precious dongsaeng, but you hurt Seohyun, you're dead." Leeteuk says, glaring at Kyu oppa. "Ok hyung." He says nervously. Keke Teukie oppa can be so intimidating sometimes. "Good." Leeteuk says happily, and gives Kyu a hug. "Aigoo our maknae is growing up so fast." Leeteuk says sadly, and the Eunhae couple pretends to wipe tears off their face. "Aww our maknae is growing up too fast to." Taeyeon unnie shakes her head. "Aishh unnies/hyungs!" Me and Kyu oppa shout. "Keke they're so cute right?" "Wahh maknae couple!" I'm now a SeoKyu shipper!" "Me too!" Aigoo suju oppas, and my unnies happily chatter about me and Kyu's relationship. "Yah Kyuhyun! But if you ever hurt our maknae, you'll be sorry!" Sooyoung unnie shouts. "Yah all eight of us will have revenge on you for our little one!" Yuri unnie also shouts. "Oooohhh dongsaeng you better not doing anything to Seo!" Sungmin oppa says. "Yah and if you ever do bad things to our Seobaby, or make her feel uncomfortable, you will face my wrath." Taeyeon unnie said. Yes Taeyeon unnie can be scary when she's mad! Aww my unnies are awesome! Brrrrrrriiiiinnnggggg Brrrrrrrriiiiinnnggggg! The school bell rings. "I'll walk you to your class ok?" Kyu oppa says. "Ok." I say happily. His hand finds his way to mine, and our fingers intertwine. "Awwwww so cute!" We hear my unnies and oppas coo. "Aigoo." I say, blushing a bright pink. "Keke just ignore them." Oppa says happily. We chat as we walk to class. I reach my class, and I hug oppa. "Bye." I say, and I sweetly kiss him on the cheek. "Keke bye. I'll see you at lunch ok?" He says happily, and I nod. But little did she know that 12 guys were watching them, and the two them weren't happy about what they just saw...

Luhan POV

Ok so this morning was another chaotic start of the day blah blah blah (when is it not??). We reached school, when we heard two girls talking to each other. "Kyahh oh my gosh did you hear that the suju kinga Kyuhyun and the snsd queenka Seohyun are going out?! They are sooo cute together!" One girl giggles. "Really? Aww it's a maknae couple! But I thought it was just a rumor?" The other girl asked. "Maybe." The first girl shrugs. "Yah I thought they were just good friends. But alot of people thought they would be cute together!" The second girl says. "They are!" The two girls giggle again. "Whoa what??????????" Lay asks in loud whisper. We go to our usual hangout. "Seohyun is dating Kyuhyun??" Chanyeol asks. "Maybe they are. That's why we saw them together at the mall." DO suggests. Aishhh no this can't be happening.... Seohyun can't have a boyfriend! "Yah well maybe they're just really good friends. That's what Taeyeon and Tiffany-ah said." Suho said. "Yah and it could just be a rumor that someone is spreading." Baekhyun suggested. "Rumors get spread alot." Sehun agreed. "I hope it's not true! Seohyun is mine!" Kai declared. Pshh you wish dongsaeng-ah! All of the boys look kinda down. We all don't want Seohyun to have a girlfriend. But seriously my blood is boiling right now. I wish I could scream, and punch things. Aishhh I thought me and Seohyun could have a chance together. I feel like my heart has been torn out, and shredded into a million pieces. I feel bad for thinking this, but if Seohyun and that Kyu guy break up, then I could have a chance! It makes me feel a teeny bit better. I see Kris, and notice he doesn't look very happy. Or is that just his normal look? Aishhhh Kyu guy you better watch it! And Seohyun I will win your heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brrrrrriiiiiiinnnggg Brrrriiiiiiinnnggg! The bell rings, and we walk to our lockers. I grab my books, when Chen points at someone. We all turn, and we see Seohyun hugging that Kyu guy, and she plants a kiss on his cheek. Our mouths literally fall to the floor. Aishhhh they are going out. Suddenly all my hopes of us being together are forgotten. That scene of Seohyun kissing Kyuhyun replays over and over in my mind. I feel like sobbing right now. And yet anger also fills my heart. Not at Seohyun, but at that Kyu guy. How dare he?!?!?!?!?! He took her from me. That's it. I will find a way to win Seohyun's heart!

Kris POV

Aishh I don't know what to believe right now! Is Seohyun really going out with that Kyu guy? I feel like my heart is breaking. Ever since that day where we bumped into each other, I think I've fallen for her. I may look really serious on the outside, but on the inside I'm very kind and sensitive and caring. Aishhhhhh I feel so mad right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after we saw that little scene with Seohyun and Kyuhyun. Aigooooooooo I must really care for Seohyun. I've never felt this way, or this kind of anger before. Aigoo Seohyun what did you do to my heart???

 

Yay new chappie!!!!!! Cheer cheer cheer confetti!!!!!!!!! Soo SeoKyu is real! Very cute aren't they ^^ And poor exo :(((((((((((( They found out about Seohyun's new relationship. I feel so sad for Luhan and Kris :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( But don't worry they will have their relationship with Seohyun later on so fighting! Oh my goshness I feel so loved by my lovely subscribers! You guys are the bestest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those commented I love you guys too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your comments always brighten my day ^o^ Keke please subscribe if you haven't, and comment too! Feel free to upvote if you want also ^^ I'll try to update tomorrow okidoki :) Remember subscribe and comment :D

Keke and I love the above pic. HunHan!!!!!!!!!!^^