A Movie Date For 12??

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Flashback

"Taeyeon unnie!!!!!" Seohyun ran happily to her unnie. "Keke maknae why are you so happy today??" Taeyeon asked curiously, putting aside the book she was reading. "Unnie don't you remember what today was???" Seohyun pouted unhappily, sitting beside Taeyeon on the couch. "What's happening today?" Tiffany asked, as she joined the two. "Fany unnie you don't remember either!?" Seohyun pouted again. "Aigoo come here Seobaby." Tiffany held out her arms, and pulled Seohyun into a loving embrace. Seohyun giggled, and snuggled into her unnie's arms. "Aishhh maknae why do you have to be so cute??" It was Taeyeon's turn to pout, but she laughed and ruffled Seohyun's hair. "Now tell us why today is a special day." Tiffany said, Seohyun's long hair. "What's today?????" Sooyoung shouted as she entered the house. "Aigoo my poor ears!" Taeyeon complained, covering her ears with her hands. "Yah no need to shout." Tiffany playfully glared at the tall girl. "Sowee didn't realize I was that loud." Sooyoung smiled cheekily. "Ooooh unnie did you bring me back candy???" Seohyun shot up from Tiffany's embrace, and ran to the bags that were placed on the table. "Aigoo my baby left me for candy." Tiffany pouted, Taeyeon chuckling at Tiffany's expression. "Thank you unnie!!!" Seohyun happily ran to Sooyoung and gave her a hug. "Keke maknae you're so adorable." Sooyoung affectionately pinched Seohyun's cheek. Seohyun happily brought out the sweet potato chips and the large boxes of rainbow colored candy. "Yah maknae you're not eating all of that today!" Taeyeon scolded. "Unnie I'm only going to eat a tiny tiny bit." Seohyun pouted and puffed out her cheeks. Her unnies just laughed, Seohyun doing aegyo was the cutest thing ever. "Soo what's today??" Sooyoung asked, popping a potato chip into . "The new Keroro movie comes out today!!" Seohyun said happily, chewing on a piece of strawberry chocolate. "Aigoo was that today maknae??" Taeyeon sighed. "Ne unnie! All of you promised to take me." Seohyun said. "Aishh I just got a text saying that there's an extra student council meeting today, since the school dance is coming up soon. We have to start planning." Taeyeon groaned. Taeyeon was school president which was a huge honor, but the position required lots of time in and out of school. "Ne I'm busy today too maknae. Siwon oppa had asked me to go to the gym with him. We need to start training for track." Tiffany frowned. "And I have a cooking class to teach, since Ryeowook needed a subsitute for today." Sooyoung said. "Aishhh unnies you promised!" Seohyun pouted. She had been looking forward to this movie for the longest time and on opening night, the theater would be giving out and selling posters and stuffed animals inspired by the movie. "We're sorry maknae." Taeyeon apologized, and reached out to give the little one a hug. Seohyun pouted, and turned away from her unnie. Tiffany reached out to the maknae's hair, but Seohyun sat on the other side of the room, her back faced towards the three girls. "What's going on in here?" Yoona and Yuri had walked in, the rest of the girls following. "Aish we promised Seo we would take her to the new Keroro movie tonight, but we all have plans. Are any of you free?" None of them could. Extra cheerleading practice for Jessica and Sunny, dance practice with Eunhyuk for Hyoyeon, acting lessons for Yoona to teach, and Yuri had to go to the library to work on a project with Yesung. "Aww we're sorry Seobaby." Jessica went over to the pouting Seohyun, who in turn turned away from her. Hyoyeon tried to pull Seohyun into a hug, while Sunny used her aegyo in an attempt to make Seohyun smile. Nothing worked. "Hey I have an idea!" Taeyeon's face lit up happily. She grabbed her phone, and headed into the kitchen. The girls looked at each other, confused looks on their faces. Even Seohyun (who had been listening secretly) was wondering what her unnie was up to. "It's settled." Taeyeon smiled, walking out of the kitchen. "What did you do??" Yoona asked. "Seobaby the exo boys can take you to the theater." Taeyeon called to the maknae. Seohyun's face lit up once again. "Really?? Exo oppas can take me???" She asked happily. The girls sighed in relief, they hated it when Seohyun was sad. "Ne they said they'll pick you up soon." Taeyeon said. Seohyun cheered cutely, and went upstairs to pack her things. When she was gone, the girls smiled. "Thank goodness we have exo now. I feel so bad when we have to cancel on Seo." Taeyeon sighed. "I know. You should have seen her face when we told her we couldn't go." Tiffany agreed. "I'm really happy that she opened up to other guys though. I still remember the days when she wouldn't even talk to super junior oppas." Jessica smiled, remembering the little Seohyun who would always hide behind Taeyeon or Tiffany when one of the boys tried to talk to her. "Keke she was so cute. Teukie oppa had to go through a lot to try to make friends with her." Yoona agreed. "Unnies I'm ready!" Seohyun said. "Do you have everything?" Taeyeon stood up to check. "Ne unnie." Seohyun nodded obediently. The other girls chuckled, it was like watching a protective mother fussing over her daughter. "Jacket? Phone? Money? Keroro toy?" Taeyeon checked. "Ne unnie!" Seohyun said impatiently. "Keke ok ok I'm just checking!" Taeyeon ruffled the maknae's hair. "Unnie!!!" Seohyun protested. A car pulled up outside, and the doorbell rang. "Unnie I think it's them!" Seohyun said happily. "Be safe ok maknae? Have fun." Taeyeon smiled, and hugged the little one tightly. Taeyeon opened the door to see Suho standing there. "Ah annyeong Suho. Thank you so much for taking our little girl to the movie." Taeyeon smiled. "No problem. The rest of the boys really wanted to see her keke." Suho chuckled. "We might be home a little late, everyone has somewhere to go." Taeyeon said. "That's fine, Seohyun can stay at our house until you're ready to pick her up." Suho offered. Taeyeon sighed in relief. "Aigoo thank you so much. I hope we aren't bothering you." Taeyeon apologized. "Not at all and I'm sure the boys will be thrilled to be spending more time with her." Suho smiled. Taeyeon smiled gratefully and bid Suho goodbye.

Present

"Hyunggggg Xuimin is stealing my popcorn!!!!" "No I'm not! I thought that was mine!" "Not even!" "Hyung can I please have candy???" "No!!!! It'll make you hyper!" "Pleaseeeeeee hyung?? Buing buing ~cute face ^^" "Aish fine! But you have to share!" "Kekekeke ooooohhhh hyung just lost to Tao's aegyo AGAIN!" "Aishh shut up!" "Make me hyung! ~mehrong^^" "You kid!" "Ok ok calm down guys!!!" "Can I sit by Baekie???" "You can Yeollie!" "Ewww you guys should go sit in your own row!" "Keke Baekyeol is on a date!" "Ewww what are you guys doing?! Stop holding hands!!!" "Kekekekekekeke you guys are so weird! Like we would hold hands for real ~pretend puking^^" Seohyun giggled at the exo boys as they entered the theater. "Aishh you guys are so loud!" Seohyun puffed out her cheeks cutely. "Aigoo Seohyunnie you're too cute!" Baekhyun pinched her cheek. "Baekie I'm cute too yah?" Chanyeol puffed out his cheeks and tried to act cute. Baekhyun pretended to throw up. "Eww Yeollie no!!!! Only Seohyunnie is cute!" Baekhyun laughed. Chanyeol pretended to be hurt. "Seohyun you're stealing Baekie from me!!!" He pretended to cry on Sehun's shoulder. "Omo I'm sowee Chanyeol oppa!!" Seohyun quickly hugged him. Chanyeol's face quickly brightened and his ever-present smile came back. "Ok Hyunnie I forgive you." He said sweetly, hugging Seohyun back. "Hyung don't take Seohyun for yourself!!!" The two maknaes protested. Tao and Sehun quickly stood on either side of Seohyun, and wrapped their arms protectively around her. "Yah not so tight!" Seohyun protested. "Ooops keke sowee Seohyunnie." The two boys did aegyo. Seohyun giggled at the boys' silly cuteness. "Ok watch out dongsaengs, hyung coming through." Kris pushed past the protesting boys. "Princess I brought you popcorn." Kris smiled a shy smile, and handed her the cardboard box. "Ooohh thank you oppa! I like popcorn." Seohyun smiled. "Yah hyung why do you get to call her princess??" Tao pouted. "It's my nickname for her." Kris shrugged. "I wanna call her that too!" Sehun said. "Nope come up with your own nickname." Kris smirked. "So where are you sitting Seohyun?" Lay asked. "Hmm." Seohyun didn't really want to pick, since she hated leaving out the 10 of 12 boys that couldn't sit next to her. She spotted Luhan sitting down by himself, not bothering to be in the arguements of the rest of the boys. "I wanna sit by Luhan oppa!" Seohyun said happily. The surprised Luhan looked up as he heard his name. Luhan had been secretly listening to the conversation between her and his friends. He couldn't believe that Seohyun wanted to sit next to him! "O-ok." Luhan stammered, and shot a shy smile at Seohyun. "Awww no fair hyung!" Kai pouted as he took a seat beside DO. "Hyungggggg you took my seat buddy!" Baekhyun protested, but happily took a seat inbetween Chanyeol and Lay. Xuimin decided to sit on Seohyun's other side. "Hey Hyunnie! I heard you were looking forward to this movie." Xuimin smiled at her, and munched on his popcorn. "Ne! I love Keroro!!!" Seohyun said happily. Xuimin chuckled at her excitement, and turned to talk to Tao who was on the other side. Seohyun reached into her bag to take out her favorite stuffed Keroro toy, and happily settled it in her lap. Luhan chuckled softly at Seohyun's childish actions. "Keke are you laughing at me?" Seohyun puffed out her cheeks. "Keke no it's just you're so cute." Luhan smiled. "Thank you oppa." She smiled, and started to eat her popcorn. "I bet I can throw a piece of popcorn in your mouth!" Luhan said. "Not!!! Challenge accepted oppa." Seohyun said. "Ok loser has to buy the winner ice cream!" Luhan said. "Ok! Be prepared to buy me the biggest sweet potato sundae!" Seohyun stuck her tongue out at him. Luhan grabbed some popcorn from his box and positioned his arm in front of Seohyun's mouth. The first one hit her face, the second hit her eye, the third went flying. By that time Luhan and Seohyun were laughing so hard, Luhan couldn't even throw the popcorn. "Yay I win!!! You owe me ice cream!" Seohyun said happily. "Aishh fine." Luhan chuckled. "Aigoo you guys look like you're on a date!" Seohyun and Luhan looked towards the rest of the boys, who in turn were looking at them jealously. "Aishh grossssss!" Tao stuck his tongue out. "Keke jealous?" Luhan stuck his tongue out. "Nope since technically Seohyun is on a date with all 12 of us." Kai smirked. "Keke yes I am!" Seohyun giggled. And with that the movie started...

 

Keke sowee for the late update! I'm really busy since school just started a little while ago :( Soooooo movie date with the 12 exo boys! Aigoo I'm so jealous I would so want to go to the movies with exo wouldn't you???? Keke but Luhan and Seohyun are so cute! Throwing popcorn into the mouth couple scene kekeke ^^ Thank you to all my new and old subbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your support for this story makes me so happy. I never would've thought that my first story would have this many subbies and comments. And a big thanks to all you lovely readers who comment! Like I said before, your comments make me feel so happy and motivate me to update :) Please continue to subscribe (if you haven't) and please leave comments! Thanks for reading everyone ^o^

luhan photo: Ace Swag AceswagGIF_zpse33d0aef.gif

Keke I just had to add this! Kris+Ace ^^