Surprise Party!

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Kyahhh I feel so happy today! But why??? I can't help but feel that today is a special day. I yawn, and sit up in bed, reaching for my phone that's on the dresser. A notification pops up. April 20th~ Luhannie oppa's birthday!!!^^ Omo that's right today is Luhan oppa's birthday! How could I have forgotten?? Me and exo oppas had been planning his surprise birthday party for two whole weeks. Aishh I want to text him happy birthday so badly! But exo oppas said I can't tell him anything, since they want everything to be a surprise. Aigoo I'm sowee Luhan oppa :( "Hyunnie breakfast is ready!" Taeyeon unnie pokes her head in the room. "Ne unnie." I say. I get ready, and head to the kitchen. "Morning maknae." Tiffany unnie yawns and sleepily ruffles my hair. Keke Fany unnie isn't much of a morning person. "Hi unnie." I say cheerfully, and I giggle at the sight of Tiffany unnie, who is lazily shuffling throughout the kitchen, still dressed in her fuzzy pink pajamas and bunny slippers. "Aigoo you still wear bunny slippers??" Taeyeon teased, as she brought a plate of cinnamon rolls to the table. "Yah got a problem?? Besides they keep my feet warm and they're super cute!" Tiffany sticks her tongue out at Taeyeon. "Keke unnie is so childish." I giggle. "Aigoo Hyunnie is so cute!" Taeyeon unnie cooes. "See Seo should be the one wearing bunny slippers. She's definitely the cuter kid!" Taeyeon laughs. Tiffany unnie pouts. "Yah no one can ever be as cute as Hyunnie! So I'm obviously not as cute." Tiffany grumbles. "Unnie it's ok you're still cute." I say, as I give her a hug. "Aww Seobaby you always know how to melt my heart." Fany unnie smiles, and hugs me back. "Omo unnies today is a special day!" I say happily, as I bite into a warm cinnamon roll. "Really?? What's today Hyun?" Taeyeon unnie asks. "Luhan oppa's birthday!" I say. "Ohh yah that's right. Exo invited us to come over." Tiffany nodded. I finish my cinnamon roll and drink my juice. "Unnie can I go upstairs now? I need to wrap Luhan oppa's present." I say. "Go ahead. Do you need help wrapping?" Taeyeon unnie asks. "Aniyo unnie! I want to do it myself!" I say proudly. "Keke ok Hyun. And I'm taking you there earlier right? Weren't you going to help set up?" Taeyeon asks me. "Ne unnie." I say, and I happily head upstairs.

Keke I think oppa will like my present. I got a stuffed toy of two cute smiling bubble teas who are holding hands. Ever since I saw the bubble tea toy he had on his bed, I looked around at toy stores to try and find one like it. The green bubble tea is oppa, and the pink one is me ^^ I also had bought a scrapbook a little while ago, and I had placed selcas and pictures that were of me and him in it. I also got pictures of him with the rest of exo oppas. Each member had written him a little note, and I was going to stick the notes in the scrapbook. Hmm I think I should write a note to him too, I thought. I got a piece of cute stationary, and I sat on my bed. Hmm now what to write...

Luhan POV

Omo today feels really special! I sit up in bed, and it hit me. Today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quickly check my phone to see if Seohyun texted me a happy birthday. She knew all of our birthdays, and I was pretty sure she would remember all of the dates. Aishh seriously nothing?????????? Did she forget?? Aishh I'm kinda sad I didn't receive any greeting from her. "Lay! Guess what today is!" I turn to the other bed, but it's already empty. Aishh what?? Lay is usually never up before me. I shrug, and get ready to go downstairs. All the boys are seated at the table eating. "Morning Luhan, breakfast is on the stove." DO greeted me. Seriously!? None of the boys wish me a happy birthday... Ok they could not have forgotten. I have known them since we were like in diapers. We have celebrated our birthdays together for so many years. How could they have forgotten???????? I grab a plate and put pancakes and fruit salad on it. I walk to the table and sit down between Sehun and Baekhyun. "Morning hyung." The two say cheerfully. "Morning." I mumble. "What's wrong hyung?" Sehun looks at me worriedly. "Nothing." I say, forcing a smile. Out of everyone, I expected that at least Sehun would say something about my birthday. I'm considered his favorite hyung, so how could he not remember?? "Keke Yeollie look at my pancake smiley face!" Baekhyun giggles. His pancake has two strawberry eyes, a pineapple nose, and a chocolate chip smiley mouth. "Aww so cute Baekie!" Chanyeol smiles mischieviously. "But I'm going to mess it up." He says, and sprays whipped cream all over the face. "CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun shouts, and starts to chase the surprised Chanyeol around. "MY SMILEY FACE IS RUINED!" He yells dramatically and pretends to cry. "Wowww seriously??? You're supposed to be my hyung! Pshhh you don't even act older than Sehun!" Chanyeol sticks his tongue out at Baekhyun. I shake my head. Today is such a normal day in the exo household. "Luhan." Suho calls my name. Yes! Of course Suho would remember my birthday!!! "Ne?" I ask hopefully. "Sehun and Tao wanted to go to the mall today. All of us are busy, and I wanted you take them." Suho smiles. My shoulders droop, I guess he forgot too... "Ne, I can do it." I mumble. "Yay we get to hang out with hyung today!!!!" Sehun and Tao happily dance around the kitchen. I fake a smile again, today is the best birthday ever...

Exo POV

"Yes! Are they gone yet??" Baekhyun looks out the window, to see the car pulling out of the driveway. "Thank goodness! I seriously couldn't stand seeing Luhan's sad face." Suho sighed. "I know. I hated not being able to tell him happy birthday." Chanyeol frowned. "But hyung will be happy when he sees his surprise party!" Chen reminded the rest of the boys. "Ah ne that's right! Ok guys let's get to work!" Kris said. DO started to clean the kitchen and prepare for the food he was going to make. Kai, Lay, and Suho went to clean the house. Kris and Chanyeol started to put up streamers and balloons. Baekhyun, Chen, and Xuimin wrote notes and drew pictures to put around the house for decorations. The doorbell rang and the boys froze. "Please don't tell me they came back already." Suho whispered nervously. "No way! I told Sehun and Tao to keep him occupied until 5." Kris said. Kai went to check to see who it was. He smiled and opened up the door. Seohyun stood there, present in hand, and food in the other. "Hey oppas!" She said happily. The boys sighed in relief. "Wahh we thought you were Luhan hyung Hyunnie." Chen said. Seohyun giggled. "Where is Luhan oppa anyway?" She asked. "Keke the two maknaes are keeping him busy." Kai said. "Aww poor Lulu. I wanted to tell him happy birthday." Seohyun pouted. "Aishh we all wanted to. You should've seen his face this morning." Suho said. "Well let's make the best surprise party for him so he'll have a happy birthday after all!" Seohyun said.

It was 4 now. The house was spotless and so clean, you could literally see sparkles that came off of everything. Colorful ballons and streamers filled the house. The boys had wrote funny notes to Luhan, and had hung them in the living room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had framed pictures of the exo boys together with Luhan and hung them up. DO had made a perfect 3-layer cake, along with Luhan's favorite food dishes (he even made homemade bubble tea drinks). A big pile of presents were heaped in one corner. Everything was perfect...

A couple of hours before...

"Yah Chanyeol! What happened to all the balloons you blew up???" Kris asked. "Hyung I couldn't tie them!!! I didn't know how." Chanyeol smiled sheepishly. "Seriously?? Why didn't you ask me how??" Kris ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Yah Xuimin hyung!!!" DO shouted from the kitchen. "If you're going to help, you help! Not eat things!!" "But it looks soooo good! And I'm hungry!" Xuimin pouted. "Well go find something to eat, something I'm not using in what I'm cooking!" DO sighed. "Yah Kai! Stop sweeping dust in my face!" Suho scolded, shielding his eyes from the large clouds of dust that leaped up when Kai swept. "Hyunggg I'm not!" Kai protested. "Yes you are!" Suho shook his head.

Meanwhile... (Luhan's POV)

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I basically spent my whole birthday with the two craziest kids in our group. I literally spent like 3 hours in the store, waiting for Tao, who was happily looking at all the Gucci stuff. As Tao took his sweet time looking at everything, I had to endure Sehun's whining and complaining, he wanted to leave in the first hour we were there at the store. I totally agreed, but as a good hyung, I had to keep telling myself to be patient. Aishh this is so why I'm not leader. But I really don't know how Suho and Kris can tolerate them sometimes. I love both of the maknaes, but watching them is seriously a full-time job. I mean having to hear "Hyung I wanna go there!!" "Noo hyung I wanna go in there!" "Hyung I'm hungry!!!!!" "Nooo we can't eat yet!" "But I wanna eat!" for at least 6 hours is really going to kill you, or at least want to make you rip out your ears. It was 4, and the two seemed to be satisfied. They both carried bags, and were chattering happily. "Hyung let's go home!" Sehun said happily. Music to my ears, I just want to sleep! We get into the car, and I drive off. Ugh this was the worst birthday ever. Nobody remembered it was today, and I had to spend the day with the crazy maknaes. Can't think of any birthday better than this, I think sarcastically. Worst of all, I can't believe Seohyun would forget. I'm really sad about that...

Back to Exo POV

"Guys guys! Sehun texted me, they're coming back now!" Suho shouted. "Everything's ready right?" Kris looked around. Everyone nodded, everything was in place. "Ok we'll hide when Sehun tells me that they're near the house." Suho said. All of exo (minus the 3 who were coming back) and snsd were there. Soon, Sehun's text came, and everyone chose a hiding spot in the living room. "Ok guys everyone be quiet." Kris said. The sound of a car pulling into the driveway indicated that they had come back. The door opened, and the 3 walked in. Where is everyone?? Luhan thought. The lights flicked on, and everyone jumped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!" They shouted. Luhan was so happy, they hadn't forgotten ^^

 

Yay update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keke sowee for the less frequent updates :( I've been really busy because of school >:( But anyways today is Luhan's birthday kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Happy birthday my adorable baby-faced, awesome singer Lulu ^^ I love you sooooooo much, I hope the exo boys made your birthday awesome! Anyways keke so I decided to do a chappie on Luhan's birthday. I hope you guys like it! I think I'll continue more of it in the next chappie. Thank you to all my subbies, and I see another person has upvoted thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Thank you to all your comments also!!!!!!! Love them ^^ Please continue to subscribe and comment ^o^

@LoVeKpOp2: Keke unnie I'm with you, I love both SeoHan and SeoKyu ^^ Hmm I wonder who Seo will end up with?? Any guesses keke?? Thank you for commenting :) You're the best unnie ever ^U^

@KPOPfan619: I know exo oppas are so supportive! They're kinda like Seo's older brothers now too ^^ I totally agree, Seo has opened up to them, and I think exo won't see the ice princess image of Seohyun anymore. Thank you for always commenting! It means alot to me ^o^

@Loveables: Yah I agree, and maybe Kyuhyun won't hate them as much if they hang out. I'm going to make a chappie soon about Seo and Kyu making up, so please look forward to it ^^ Thank you for your comments ^o^

@cutepotatoehead: Oooh I can tell you're a huge SeoHan shipper keke! I'm a big SeoHan and SeoKyu shipper, so it's so hard for me to decide on who should she end up with >o< I really can't write about either one of them being heartbroken. But, one of them will not end up with her, so I will try to make sure that that person and Seo will be friends ^^ Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate your feedback ^U^

@exoshidaeforever: I know, exo is so caring! Keke thanks for commenting ^o^

@HuiQ_Seo: Keke don't worry there will be alot more SeoHan moments in this story! And don't worry I love SeoHan alot too ^^ Thank you so much for commenting :D

@Littlemisscookie: YAY THANK YOU!:D Keke your comments are very loved ^o^

@destdaabest99: Don't worry I will make a chappie soon where Seo and Kyu make up. Kekeke I can tell you're a big fan of SeoHan too? Don't worry they might be together in later chappies ^^ Keke but that's secret info. Sowee but you have to continue reading to find out who she ends up with :D Thank you so much for your comments!!! ^U^

And now...................................... Some pics and gifs of the birthday boy~

luhan photo: Luhan luhan-gif_zpsfc36468f.gif

luhan photo: Luhan EXO_M_Luhan_09092012175723_zps5540a0ca.jpg

luhan photo: Luhan 113_zpsf335e659.jpg

luhan gifs photo: Luhan tumblr_mfjybxZt2V1rto225o1_r6_250_zps04be2a92.gif

luhan gifs photo: Luhan Xiumin tumblr_m4qz1eGD0E1r6k3boo2_r1_250luhanxiumin.gif

luhan gifs photo: Luhan hitting Lay and Kris just not caring tumblr_m7i8zrRCs61qd6h5ho6_250luhanlaykris.gif

Keke once again Happy Birthday Luhan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

~Credits go to owners of pics/gifs

 

And happy belated birthday to Himchan!

himchan photo: :) himchan_uh_HI_zpsa501cf7c.gif

himchan photo: Wink D himchan_winksx__xidie_zps13b94738.gif

himchan photo: Himchan Himchan.gif

Anddddddddd happy belated birthday to Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snsd jessica photo: Jessica SNSD 680312_298903813543371_1773703566_o.jpg

snsd jessica photo: SNSD Jessica shhh.jpg

snsd jessica photo:  24.jpg