A Chaotic Day of School (For Exo^^)

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

"An-ann-annyeong Se-Seohyun-shii." A blushing boy stammered through his nervous greeting, while holding out a cute pink teddy bear and a big bouquet of beautiful red roses. "Wo-would you like to go get ice cream aft-afterschool? I he-heard you re-really like sweet potato ice cream." The beautiful girl flipped her long locks of wavy dark-brown hair, sending up a cloud of sweet cherry blossom perfume. "No." was her frosty response. "Ah o-okay." the boy said sadly and walked away dejectedly. "Yah seohyun-ah!" her unnies called as they walked up to her. "Maknae-ah why were you so cruel to that boy." Taeyeon scolded. "He was soo perfect for you why didn't you accept his confession???" Yoona and Yuri cried. "Unnies!" Seohyun pouted cutely. "Aigoo our little maknae is so cute why don't you show this side to everyone?" Tiffany cooed as she ruffled Seohyun's hair. "Unnie!" Seohyun pouted again and stuck out her tongue. As the girls laughed the bell rang, signaling the start of class. "Aww we gotta go to class now!" Sunny and Jessica pouted. "Bye unnies I'll see you at lunch!" Seohyun waved cutely to her friends and left, replacing the cheerful face with her famous glare...

Meanwhile.....

"Awww where's my clothes?!" "Hyung I'm hungry!!!" "Where's my other shoe????" "YAH STOP PUSHING ME!" Exo's house was chaotic (exo lives together in the story ^^). "Kris-hyung!!! I'm hungry and Xiumin is eating all the pancakes!" Tao complained. 'Yah Xiumin save some for the rest!" Kris yelled. Xiumin's chubby cheeks bulged with pancake. "But it's soo yummy!" He whined. "Yah hyung stop eating all the pancakes I can't make that many!" DO complained from the kitchen. "Yes umma."  Xiumin sang. "Wait ouch! What are you...Owww is that the way you treat your hyung?! Xuimin grumbled as DO hit him with the pancake flipper. "Suho-hyung! Kai is taking too much time looking in the mirror!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted. "Yah Kai let baekyeol use the mirror too!" Suho shouted from the other room. "But hyung I gotta look good for the ladies (keke conceited ^^)!" Kai complained. "Guys tell Luhan and Sehun to stop cuddling! I'm getting jealous." Lay complained. "We weren't cuddling!" Shouted an indignant Hunhan couple. After getting Kai away from the mirror, finding Lay's lucky unicorn keychain, and making some more food for the super-duper hungry Xiumin, exo was finally ready to leave for their new school. "Hyungs will the people at school like us?" The two maknaes Sehun and Tao asked worriedly. "Of course they will." The two leaders Kris and Suho reassured them. And exo proceeded to school...

Hiiiii everyone! My first chappie is up! Thank you to my subscribers and to the people who already commented thank you sooo much!!!!! Please subscribe if you haven't already and please comment!^^ Next update coming soon :)