Frosty First Meeting with the Ice Princess

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Exo POV (not really just what exo is doing)

Briiiiiiiingggggg Brrrriiiinnnggg!!! "Owww why is the school bell soooo loud??" Kai complained. Wait school bell???? "Holy buffalo! We're late!!!!" Kris shouted. They all started to run towards the doors of the office. "Aww man I'm all sweaty what are the ladies gonna think of me now?? I have sweat stains on my uniform!!" "Hyung I'm tired!" "All that running made me hungry!" "Guyyyys Sehun clinging to me again!" "Ooh hunhan couple strikes again! You guys aren't in love with each other right???" "NO!" "Geez sorry I was just making sure!" "Guys be quiet!" Suho shouted as he led exo into the office. "Annyonghaseyo." They said politely. The secretary at the front gave a warm smile. "New students?" She asked. "Ne." They replied. One by one the boys registered and received their class schedules. Xiumin, Kris, Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol, and DO were in one class. Lay, Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun were in the other class. After the boys were all done, it was time to part. "Take care of each other ok guys?" Suho asked. "Ne hyung." The younger ones responded obediently. Chanyeol and Baekhyun pretended to sob as they parted, while Sehun gave Luhan a big hug. "Study well and we'll see you at lunch. Behave little boys." Kris said. "Yah hyung we're not that little!" Tao whined. And with that the exo boys went their separate ways to their classes.

Seohyun POV

Briiiiiinnnngggg Brrriiiiinnnnngggg!! Stupid bell it's so loud! ~cute pout^^~ "Aigoo it's time to go already." Taeyeon unnie complained. "Yah we better start walking our class is on the other side of campus." Yuri unnie said. "Bye little maknae! Jessica and Yoona said as they gived me a hug. "Study well ok?" Tiffany unnie said (keke all my unnies know that I study hard and I like to do well in school). "Ne unnie." I nod my head obediently. "Aigoo so cute my little seobaby." Hyoyeon cooed as she ruffled my hair. "Don't be mean to too many people ok little ice princess?" "I nod but I give a cute pout. " "Be good and I'll give you sweet potato chips during lunch ok?" Sooyoung unnie promised. "Yay ok unnie!^^ I part from my friends and head off towards my class. I remove my happy smile and put on my ice princess glare. Aish why did that guy have to confess to me??? Not to sound conceited but alot of guys ask me out... I don't really trust anyone, except for my unnies. Boys I'm especially wary of, seeing the way they played my unnies sometimes. Seeing them cry made me sad and angry, I don't want to be hurt like that...

I get to my class and settle at my desk. Keke I take out my keroro notebook, pencil, and pencil case (kekekeke I love keroro^^). My teacher, Mrs. Kim, walks in the classroom. "Annyonghaseyo class." "Annyonghaseyo teacher." My class chants back. "We have new students today please welcome them." My teacher says. Six boys walk in. One has chubby cheeks (kekeke he kinda looks like a chipmunk), the second has a serious face (does he ever smile?), the third has a cute baby-face (is he even our age?), the fourth looks very kind, the fifth is really tall and has a wide smile on his face (keke he looks very happy!), and the last has big eyes (keke looks like an owl). "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Xiumin. My favorite thing to do is eat!^^ "Annyonghaseyo. I'm Kris, please take care of me ~bows politely~ "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Luhan keke I don't look very old do I? Please take care of me!" "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Suho. I will study hard, please take care of me ~bows politely~ "Annyonghaseyo! I'm Chanyeol and I like to smile alot. Please take care of me~big smile :)~ "Annyonghaseyo I'm DO. Please take care of me!" "Ok boys thank you for the introductions." Teacher says. I must have been daydreaming because I suddenly hear my name being called. 'Seohyun-shii?" Mrs. Kim asks. "Ah ne teacher?" I ask. "Luhan will be sitting next to you, please raise your hand." She says. "Ne." And I raise my hand. He makes his way over and....

Luhan POV

Kyahh I'm really nervous about starting school. Even though I have my hyungs and dongsaengs here with me, I still can't help feeling a little nervous. "Kris-ah will the teachers like me?" I ask. "Of course Luhan-ah keke you sound like the maknaes." Kris said chuckling. We finally find our class and Xiumin knocked on the door. "Ah our new students must be here." We heard a teacher's voice say. "Come in." We walk in nervously and gather in front of the class. "Please introduce yourselfs to the class." The teacher says. "Kyahh they're all so cute!" "Oh my gosh I wanna date all of them!" I hope teacher puts one of them by me..." "Kyahh so adorable!" Ughhh I can hear the girls' comments. Just what we need, girls on our backs already ~pout~ We give our introductions and our teacher gives our seats. I can see the girls' hopeful looks as the teacher calls out the seats and the jealous looks they shoot at the people who are seated next to us. "Luhan-ah you will be seated next to Seohyun-ah." "Seohyun?" She calls. There's no response so she calls again. This time a girl raises her hand and the teacher points to the desk next to the girl's. I walk over there and when I saw her face.....

Kekeke cliffhanger (nahh not really hehe ^^) Another chappie up sorry it's kinda long and sorry for any spelling errors! Please comment and subscribe. Thank you to my 9 subscribers and those who already commented! You guys are the best! I'll update soon :)