Fun With Super Junior And Exo

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Kyahh I'm so excited!!! Today I'm going to spend afterschool with suju oppas! They asked my unnies yesterday if they could spend time with me today. Flashback~  "Yah Sooyoung you're eating again?? You ate like a whole stack of pancakes at my house, and that was AFTER you ate breakfast at your own house." Jessica scolded "Imskd notsm mds fatskl." Sooyoung swallowed the cookies she was eating. "It's not my fault unnie! You know how hungry I get." She pouted. "Aishhh I'm just jealous. How do you eat so much and stay so skinny." Jessica complained. "Yah you're skinny too Sica!" Yoona said. "Wahh I didn't bring money for lunch today." Sunny pouted cutely. "Yuri do you want to give me money?" She said, using her aegyo. "Aishh no!" Yuri said. "I gave you money how many times last week." "Pwease buing buing ^^ Sunny asked. "Aishhh fine! Why do you have to be so good at aegyo???" Yuri sighed, and handed Sunny the money. "Wahh Tae unnie!!!!" I said. "What's wrong Seobaby??" Taeyeon unnie rushed to me. "I don't have Keroro with me today!" I wanted to cry. Yes it sounds babyish but I love my Keroro stuffed animal so much! He's been with me for so long, and I've never left anywhere without it. "Aigoo did you leave him at home?" Taeyeon unnie brought me into my arms. I nod my head, tears forming. Tae unnie my hair, and murmurs calming words. "Yahhh Taeyeon! What did you do to my baby???" Wahh is that Teukie oppa??? I lift my head from Taeyeon's embrace, and see Leeteuk running to me, with the rest of suju oppas behind him. He steals me from Taeyeon unnie, and hugs me tightly. "Yah! I didn't do anything. She forgot her Keroro toy at home." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Leeteuk. "You sure Seohyunnie?? Tell oppa the truth." He whispers in my ear. "Hey!!!" Taeyeon unnie shouts. "I can hear you." "That was the point." Leeteuk sticks his tongue out at Taeyeon. Wahh keke unnie and Teukie oppa are cute together ^^ "Yah why is Seohyun sad???" Donghae oppa asks worriedly. "She forgot her special Keroro toy at home." Taeyeon unnie explains to the rest of suju. The boys all gather me into a gigantic group hug. "Well oppa has good news for you." Teukie oppa tells me. "We aren't busy today, so we can hang out with you!" Minnie oppa says happily. "Yah Sungmin! I was going to tell her!" Leeteuk pouts. Kekekeke childish Teukie oppa. "Sowee hyung." Minnie oppa apologizes cutely. "So can we take her out today?" Leeteuk asks Taeyeon. "Yah sure." She says. "Yay!" I cheer happily. "Kekeke my Seohyunnie is so cute." Teukie oppa ruffles my hair. Brrrriiiiiiiinnnngggg Brrrrrrriiiiiinnngggg! The morning bell rings. "Ok we'll meet you at your afterschool." Leeteuk says, and gives me a hug. I give the rest of the suju oppas and my unnies a hug, and walk to class. I can't wait until school is done!

Brrrrrriiiiiiinnngggg Brrrrrrriiiiiiiinnngggg! Yes the bell finally rings!!!! I pack up my things, and quickly head out the door. "Whoaa Seohyun that was fast!" Ryeowook oppa hugs me. "Wookie oppa!" I say happily. "Yah what about me??" Yesung oppa pouts. "Ohh minhae oppa! I didn't see you there." I try to give him a hug, but he turns away from me. Wahh I feel guilty :( "Minhae oppa." I say sadly, looking at the ground. "Yah hyung! You made her sad!" Ryeowook scolds. But Yesung turns around, and hugs me, twirling me in his embrace. "Aishh oppa!" I say. He laughs, and puts me down. "I wanna see everyone else!" I say happily, and skip down the hallway, with Ryeowook and Yesung following me. I see the suju boys laughing and talking with people. Waitttttt is that exo??? "Wahh it's Seohyun!!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun shout. All the boys happily shout their greetings. "Wait you guys know each other?" Teukie oppa asks. "Ne." I say. "They've watched me, when unnies couldn't take care of me." I explain. "How do you know them???" I ask curiously. "Well uh we just met." They laugh. "So oppa are we going to go?" I ask. "Ne Seohyunnie." He replies. "Would you guys like to come?" He asks the exo boys. "Sure!" They say, and we walk off.

"Hyung why are you stepping on my feet??" "You walk too slow." "HYUNG!" "I'm hungry hyung." "We'll buy something to eat soon." "But I don't have any money!" "Aishh when do you ever have any??" "Hey at least I pay you back!" Kekeke I swear suju oppas can be more childish than the exo boys. Aww speaking of exo, I felt kinda bad for them. They were awkwardly walking in the back of us. Probably because suju oppas are really popular at school, and they're older, so the exo boys probably felt kinda weird (like they needed to be quiet and respectful??). Geez I've never heard them this quiet before! "Wahh Seohyun stop hitting me!" Kyu oppa pouts. "But I'm tired oppa! And you were ignoring me." It was my turn to pout. "Aigoo you're tired Seobaby?" Siwon asks me. I nod cutely. "Here I'll give you a piggyback." He chuckles. "Noo hyung let me!" Kyu oppa protests. "Hey you were ignoring me just a little while ago!" I protest. "I want siwonnie oppa to give me piggyback!" "No! I'm gonna ok hyung?" Kyu asks over my complaining. "Noo noo oppa you do it!" I say. Siwon just chuckles, and leaves us alone, walking up next to Yesung and Sungmin. "Get on my back." Kyu oppa commanded. "No." I say sticking my tongue out. "Please???" He asks, putting a cute face on. Wowww he actually had a cute face???? "Aish fine." I say. I climb on his back, and rest on my head on his back. The rest of the suju oppas look behind them, and see us. "Awww Kyuhyun has a girlfriend!" "Aishh our maknae is growing up so fast!" "You better treat her well or Tae is going to kill you." "Woohoo Seokyu!" I blush. Aishhhh what the heck??? I'm only Kyu oppa's friend!

Kyuhyun POV

Yah I was so happy we were getting to spend time with Seohyun today! We're always so busy that it's hard to see her. Keke ok I admit I like her a teensy bit (like not the best friend kind love, the love love thing). Aishhh it's so embarrassing cuz I can tell my hyungs know about it (I DID NOT tell them). Geez if I told them, one of them would spill it to Seohyun, or to one of the SNSD girls. Keke I like teasing her though, she's so cute when she's mad ^^ Butttttttt when Siwon hyung offered to give Seohyun a piggyback, aishhh I felt so mad! I'm actually pretty embarrassed, I could never ever get mad at any of my hyungs (unless they like broke my game system or messed with my games, or beat me in starcraft). Hehe but she agreed to let me piggyback her!!!!!! She smells nice keke like flowers. And it was cute how she put her head on my head. Aishhh what's wrong with me??? Keke Seohyun ^^

Luhan POV

I was actually pretty happy when the suju guys asked us to come along with them. That meant I could stare at-I mean hang out with Seohyun ^^ But ughh that Kyuhyun guy makes me mad! I can tell that the other guys only see Seohyun as their little sister, but that Kyuhyun person is a different story. The two seem really close, but I can see that he sometimes stares at her, or gets really close to her. Seohyun's completely oblivious to the situation (thank goodness) but I can't help getting mad. And when he piggy-backed her ughhhhh! I wanted to wipe that smile off his face. I mean he was ignoring her the whole time she was saying she was tired, and yet he had the nerve to finally pay attention to her, when that Siwon guy offered to carry her! If I was him, I would carry her right away aish!

Seohyun POV

"Aish oppa aren't you tired?" I ask. He's been carrying me for a super long time. "Pshh noo you're super light, and can't you feel my muscles?" He smirks. "Pshhh what muscles oppa?" I giggle. "Yah! I so have muscles! I can show you." He smirks again. "Eww I don't want to!" I protest. He gently lowers me, and slowly lifts up his shirt. "Ewwwwww oppas help!!! Protect my eyes!" I squeal, and run to where the rest of suju is. Teukie oppa shields me with his arms, and glares at the maknae. "Yah! I know you want to show off to Seohyun, but she has innocent eyes." Teukie oppa scolds Kyu. Heechul ruffles my hair. "Yah you don't want to see that huh Seohyunnie? I can show you better muscles." "Oppa!" I complain. "Ok ok everyone keep their shirts on." Teukie oppa commands. He looks back at the awkward exo. "Hey you guys can come up here with us. Are you guys always this quiet?" He chuckles. "No they aren't!" I say. "Yah we can be quiet!" Chen yells. "Pshhh not even!" I giggle. "Yah!" And the exo boys chase me around...

"Ok guys we're here." Teukie oppa says. Aishh I'm so tired. All that running away from exo made me exausted. We stop in front of a colorful looking shop, and Teukie oppa leads us in. Wahhhhh! Jars and containers of colorful candy and sweets filled the shelves. It was like candy heaven!!!! "Kekeke your eyes got so big Seo." Leeteuk laughs. "Wahh because I never saw so much candy before!" I say. "Ahh Leeteuk!" A kind looking ahjumma comes out. "Keke hi ahjumma." He says, giving her a big hug. "Wow so much people you brought." She says. "Yes, ahjumma this is our friend Seohyun, she's like our little sister." Leeteuk says happily. I bow to her. "Annyeong." I say cutely. "Wahh she's a cutie!" The ahjumma says, and pinches my cheek affectionately. "And who are these handsome boys?" The ahjumma gestures at exo. "Ahh this is exo, our new group of friends." Leeteuk explains. They bow, and she greets them happily. "Make sure you pick out something." She says, and we all nod enthusiastically. "K Seohyunnie pick out what you want, our treat." Teukie tells me. Rainbow gumdrops, gummy bears, huge gumballs! Aishh I don't know where to start. "C'mon Seohyun let's pick out our candy!" I turn, expecting Kyu oppa, but it's...Luhan?? "Ahhh ne." I say shyly. Luhan links arms with me, and we examine all the jars carefully. "Wahh look at the gummy bears!" I say happily. Each one has a tiny smiling face, and have different outfits on. "Ooohh I want!" Luhan says, and we carefully pick out some for ourselves. We also find colorful round chocolates, with a minty filling, and homemade chocolate truffles. MMMM I love it here! My candy bag quickly fills, Sour watermelon candy YES, homemade mini chocolate bars YES, caramel candies YES. Kyahhh I'm so happy keke candy ^^ Me and Luhan also have the best time. We try candies (sticking some in our mouth, if no one is looking hehe) and dare each other to eat the more "interesting" looking ones. At the jellybean jar, we try to eat the ones that look the least normal (oh my gosh I got super gross ones!!!!). Finally everyone has finished and paid, so we head home. Kyahh today was so fun!

Luhan POV

Ok so I finally got some alone time with Seohyun!!! Woohoo no nosy hyungs/dongsaengs or that Kyuhyun guy! It was so much fun. Hehehe we snuck a lot of candy out of the jars (keke it was a sample ok!). We dared each other to eat the weirdest looking concoctions and creations. We picked jellybeans and tried to eat the ones that looked super gross (it was really really really gross!). Kyah today was so fun! Seohyun I'm going to win your heart!!!!!!! ^^

 

Kekekekekeke new chappie!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of fluffy moments for Seohan and Seokyu ^^ Poor Luhan he's jelly of Kyuhyun. Don't worry about him Lulu hehe. But aishh I'm so jealous of Seohyun! Getting a piggy-back ride from Kyuhyun, and buying candy with Luhan ^^ That would be so fun! Soooo thank you to all my subbies! I love you guys so much!!!!!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^