A Fluffy Moment With Luhan...And Kris???

Melting The Ice Princess's Heart

Seohyun POV

Delicate rays of bright sunshine stream through the curtains, warming the tip of my nose and the rosy pink tops of my cheeks. A bird sings a sweet early-morning melody outside. A soft breeze blows through the green grass growing outside and makes the yellow and pink tulips sway to the rhythm of the wind. ~Cute yawn^^~ Aishhh why does school have to be today?? It's so peaceful in the morning...I could lie in bed all day... ~Sigh~ I look at my alarm clock... OH NO!!! It was 7:15 and Jessica, Yoona, and Yuri unnie were gonna meet me at 7:35! Ahhhhhh!!!!

  Room Idea 3 Colorful-Feminime-Teen-Bedroom-Design.jpg         Photography tumblr_la2lldOk5u1qe33lto1_500.jpg                                                                                                                                                                         

Kekeke this is my room and my sitting room. Isn't it pretty? Oh my gosh what am I saying??? I don't want my unnies waiting for me! I quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. I put on a freshly-washed uniform and put my hair up in two cute pigtails. I walk through the kitchen to say goodbye to my umma and appa before leaving. "Umma I have to go to school now." I say and hug her. "Eat some breakfast first." My umma scolds but she hugs me tightly. "Umma Jessica unnie, Yoona unnie, and Yuri unnie are waiting for me, I have to go." Umma gives me a piece of toast and an apple. "Thank you umma! Bye appa." I call out and give a flying kiss. My unnies are waiting patiently outside for me. "Maknae did you sleep in today?" Jessica laughs. "A little." I say shyly. "Kekeke awww our seobaby is so cute!" Yuri giggles and plays with my pigtails. "Aishhh unnie!" I complain. I giggle with my unnies as we walk to school. When we get there we meet up with the rest of my unnies. "Seohyun!!!" Taeyeon shouts and pulls me into a big hug. "Did you eat breakfast??" She asks worriedly and I nod obediently. "Good girl eating breakfast is important." She says and pats my head. "Maknae-ah look you didn't button your buttons correctly." Tiffany unnie notices. "Ahhh unnie I was in a rush this morning." I say. Fany comes and fixes my buttons. "Thank you unnie." I say cutely. Kekeke I like being the maknae. My unnies always look out for me and protect me ^^ Briiiiiinnnnggggg Brrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnggg. The school bell rings and I have to part with my unnies. "Seo do good in your studies ok?" Taeyeon tells me. "Ne unnie." I say. "Kyahh cutie." She says and ruffles my hair. "Seobaby be a good girl ok?' Hyoyeon says and hugs me. "Okidoki unnie!" I say and cutely smile. I wave goodbye to my unnies and head to my class...

Luhan POV

Ohhh mannn. Today was another one of exo's chaotic school mornings... Flashback~ "KAI GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" Kris shouts. "NO WAY!" Was Kai's reply. "He's too busy staring at himself." Chen shouts. "As if there's anything to look at." Kris scoffs. "I heard that hyung!!!" Kai yells. "Xiumin-hyung! Stop eating all the food!!!!!" Sehun whines. Xiumin's mouth is full of bacon, scrambled eggs, and waffle. "Imm sorwsk Imdk hungseyr." He swallows the large amount of food. "I'm sorry I'm hungry!" He says again. "DO Xiumin is eating all your food again!" DO comes out of the kitchen and his eyes widen even more. "Yah!!!! Stop stuffing your face!!!!!!!!! You're banned from the kitchen!" DO yells and starts smacking Xiumin. "GUYS QUIT IT!" Suho yells. And after that everything is quiet... We barely made it to school before the bell rang. I said bye to my friends and walked to my class. Yesss! I get to see Seohyun today ~Imaginary fist pump~ This is one of the only reasons why I like school...Kyahh maybe I can talk to her today? Maybe she will start opening up to me today? The SNSD girls had told us why Seohyun was so shy... Flashback~ It was after we had finished our ice cream, Seohyun had to leave early because she had to attend a dinner party with her parents. "Umm Taeyeon-ah...Can you tell to us why Seohyun-ah is so shy?" Suho had asked. "Ahhh yah our maknae is quite reserved around strangers. We have only seen the real side of her." She says. "Seohyun is very timid and shy around people she doesn't know well, especially boys." Tiffany adds. "Why?" Tao asks. "Well all of us, besides Seohyun, have been played before by a boy. She has been the one to help us through our sadness, and our little maknae can't stand it when one of us are hurt." Jessica says. "She doesn't want to be hurt like us, so she doesn't trust boys." She goes on to explain. "But we want to be her friend!" Chen says. "Well you have to win her heart then." Sooyoung says. "Seobaby is such a sweet, talkative person, and she has alot of aegyo." Hyoyeon says. "But she only shows us that side." She says. "If you gain her trust, she will open up to you and show her true self." Sunny explains... After we heard that, I think all of us knew that we wanted to gain Seohyun's trust...Especially me...To make her fall for me and return my feelings I would need her to trust me... Thinking about Seohyun, I walked into my math class. Yes!!!!!!! Seohyun is in my class. Guess I can stare at...I mean listen to the lesson and glance at her from time to time for a long period of time... Kekekeke ^^ My seat is located behind hers (thank you teacher for placing me here!). Inhaling her heavenly flowery scent is enough to send me to heaven. Being surrounded by her aura of beauty is enough to keep me in a trance. The little things that she does makes me love her more. The way she bites her lip when she's fustrated. The way she scrunches her nose cutely when she's focusing on her work. Ok ok I admit it I take peeks at her in our other class (I sit next to her!!). I walk into class and see she is already seated. "Annyeong Seohyun-shii." I greet her and flash a cute smile. She politely bows to me and I saw another glimpse of her smile. She's so beautiful when she smiles. Kyahh she should smile more often! I grin and walk to my seat...

Seohyun POV

After parting with my unnies in the hallway, I quickly got to my class and sat down early. My classmates came and started to fill up the classroom. Just before the second bell sounded, signaling the start of school, Luhan-shii walked in the classroom. He walks over to his desk (Kyahh his desk is behind mine! Thank you...Gyahh what's wrong with you??) and stops at my desk to greet me. "Annyeong Seohyun-shii." He says and flashes me a cute smile. Kyahh that smile was so sweet, I couldn't help myself, but give a small grin. Keke wow he said hi to me! "....And that's the end of the lesson." My teacher finishes. Aishhhh this new lesson was very difficult. All the new terms and formulas swirled around in my head, my brain refusing to grasp the concept of the lesson. My teacher allows us do our homework in class, since the lesson always ends early. I look at my textbook. The variables in the problems look like the letters in alphabet soup... All of the formulas that I learned went out of my head... Everything teacher talked about doesn't make any sense, my brain is on overload! Kyahhh I'm the star student! How am I not getting this?? I grasp my hair in fustration. "Seohyun-shii? Are you ok?" A voice asks. I look up and it's Luhan. Oh my gosh he's asking if I'm ok! Aishh Seo snap out of it! I look at my lap, hoping he'll get the hint and leave me alone. But he looks at my mess of notes (Gyahh usually my notes are organized and neat!) and the many scratch-outs that already loiter my homework paper. "Ah do you not get this lesson? It's simple really..." And with that Luhan pulls up a chair beside me and starts to explain the lesson to me. Wow when Luhan explains to me, I actually understand it. He breaks it down and uses simpler terms to help me. He gives me the homework paper and tells to work some of the problems. His face lights up each time I get a problem correct. When I'm working, some of my hair covers my face, but I'm too focused on solving the problems correctly. Luhan gently pushes the hair back and tucks it behind my ear. "Yah your face is too pretty to be covered." He says softly. I blush a bright pink and he chuckles seeing the color of my cheeks. But he also flushes after the comment he made... Kyahh my heart is beating so fast...What does that mean??

Luhan POV

"...And that's the end of the lesson." Teacher finishes. Wow I actually get the concept of this lesson. I'm not the best student ever, but when the lesson clicks in my head, it's so much easier for me to understand. I start on my homework, when I hear a cute sigh. I look up and see Seohyun frustratedly pulling at her hair and letting out sighs. I should help her...So I pull my chair by hers. "Seohyun-shii. Are you ok?" I ask. I look over at her quickly scrawled notes and the many scratch-outs that already cover her paper. "Ah do you not get this lesson? It's simple really..." And I start to explain the lesson to her. I break it down and use simpler terms to try to help her understand. After, I give her the homework and I tell her to work the problems. She shows me each one and I smile and praise her everytime she gets one correct. As she's working, I noticed some of her hair was covering her face, but she was too focused on solving the problems to push the hair away. I work up the courage and gently push the hair away, tucking it behind her ear. "Yah your face is too pretty to be covered." I say softly. What did I just say??? I quickly flush at my rash comment. But again I see her tiny smile, and I see her cheeks turn a bright pink. Aish my heart is beating so fast now...What's wrong with me??

No One POV

Brrrrrrriiiiiinnnnngggg Brrrrrriiiiiiinngggg! The bell rings, signaling the end of class. Seohyun politely bows to Luhan, thanking him for helping her on the math lesson. The two part, along with the rest of their classmates, to get to their class...

Seohyun POV

Kyahhh I can't believe Luhan helped me! That was so sweet of him. And the way he tucked my hair behind my ear??? Kyahhh^^ He said I had a pretty face too! Really Seo??? Get a grip what are you thinking???? Luhan means nothing to you ~mentally scold~ WHAM!!!! I hit someone and was sent to the ground. Owwww! I rub my head and  feel a bump forming. "Aish oh my buffalo minhae minhae minhae." I hear a guy's voice say. Waitttt isn't that the guy I bumped into like yesterday? Hey that's Kris? One of the exo boys? Aish why can't he pay attention to where he's going?? Kris offers a hand and helps me up. He gathers all my textbooks that are sprawled on the floor. I'm really really sorry." He apologizes again, and hands me my books. "It's ok." I say coldy. He looks into his bag and pulls out a bag of sweet potato chips. Yummy!!^^ "You're Seohyun right?" He asks. Your unnies tell me you like sweet potato so I want you to have these." And he hands me the bag. Then he notices the bump on my forehead. "Aish your head!" He exclaims. And he gently rubs the bump, making a little of the pain go away. "I'm going to take you to the nurse ok?" I try to refuse, but he takes my hand and pulls me to the nurse's office...

Kris POV (after hallway accident)

Aishhhh I can't believe I bumped into Seohyun again! And this time I gave her a bump on the head....I hope she's ok :/ Kekekeke but I took her to the nurse and I held her hand. She's so cute when she blushes! So anyways flashback: She refused to go with me, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the nurse's office. Keke her hands are soft! I open the door for her and lead her into the office. "Excuse me miss, but we had a bit of a hallway run-in accident, and this girl has a bump on her head now." "Aish are you ok?" The nurse asks worriedly and goes into the freezer for an ice pack. "Dear just lie over here and keep this pack on the bump ok?" Seohyun nods obediently and gives me a tiny smile as a thank you. Kyahh she smiled at me??? I'm like the first guy who she smiled at!!!! (Author~ Sowee Kris but Luhan got Seohyun's first smile^^) Kyahh happy day happy day! Aishhh my heart beats so fast when I'm around her...What do I feel now??

Seohyun POV

Aishhhhhhhh my heart beats fast when I'm around Luhan. It speeds up when I'm around Kris.... What the heck Seo???? What is this feeling????????

 

Yay kekeke new chappie!!!!!! And I know it's really late for me to say this but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sooyoung of SNSD and Siwon of Super Junior!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyahhhhhhh birthdays from two of my fav groups! Soooo hehehe a Seohan moment and a Seokris moment (sowee if it's kinda lame) fluffyness! Kekeke thank you to my 3 new subbies and of course to all my other subscribers! You guys are AWESOME!^^ Please comment and subscribe! :)