Chapter 2: Meeting Another Tall Person

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 2: Meeting another Tall Person

 

 

"I'm here!!!" Jay yelled as she came inside the classroom. They all blinked. Zelo blinked along with all the other guys.

"Hey it's man girl!" A voice said. Jay sighed. "Shut up," she snapped as she sat in the desk next to Zelo. "Jay!!!" A voice rang out. Jay looked up and saw her bestfriend.

"Jiji you're in this school too?" She said. She nodded. "I came with my boyfie~"Ji Hye said. Jay nodded. "Aren't you in the other class though?" She asked.

Ji Hye nodded. "I'm just visiting. See you later!" Ji Hye said as she waved and left. Jay smiled. She then turned and saw Zelo blinking at her. "What are you looking at?" She asked.

"You're almost as tall as me," he said. She looked at him. "Yeah I guess. I'm Jang Jaekyung but call me Kyungie or Jay." He nodded. "What's your name?" Before Zelo could answer, the teacher came in. "Class lets start."

Zelo mouthed. "Tell you later 'Kay? Or you'll hear it in attendance." She nodded and the class went on.

"So you're name is Choi Junhong?" Jay said. He nodded. "Most of my friends call me Zelo though," he replied. "I think Junhongie is better," She said with a laugh.

He laughed too. "That's what my Hyungs call me. So what class do you have now?" "Umm...Science. You?" "Ah I have math." "Oh that must . Well see you later," Jay said as she waved. Zelo waved back and smiled as he turned around. *She's just my type.*

It was soon lunch time and Ji Hye dragged Jay outside for lunch. "Okay you're going to meet my boyfie~" Ji Hye squealed. "Eh?! No way!" Jay said as she sat down. "Yes~ He's so kyeopta~ there he is! Seokie oppa!!!" Ji Hye said as she waved.

Jay turned and saw a smiling face and Zelo. "Oh it's Junhongie," she said to herself. "My Jiji~" Jinseok said as he spun Ji Hye around. Zelo blinked. "Zelo this is my girlfriend, Seo Ji Hye," Jinseok said. "Annyeong!" She said to Zelo with a wave.

Zelo waved slightly back and looked at Jay. *It's the tall girl.* "This is my friend Jay." "I met him already. He's in my class," Jay said as she pointed at Zelo. "I thought so. He's really tall," Ji Hye said as she jumped up.

Jay smiled as Zelo sat down across from her. They both took out their lunches. "Wow~ You two have so much food!" Ji Hye said. "Tch that's only a little for Zelo. He could probably eat a plane if he could," Jinseok said as Zelo started scarfing down food.

"Well Jay can cook delicious food and eat a lot," Ji Hye said as Jay was scarfing down food too. The two stopped and looked at eachother. They laughed. "You look like a chipmunk storing up for winter," Zelo said. "Well you look like... A pufferfish!" Jay said.

They laughed again and continued to eat. Zelo looked over at her a few times and then smiled to himself. As Zelo walked to his next class, he saw Jay staring at a board. He walked up to her and waved his hand in front of her face.

"Earth to Jay~" He said . "Leave me alone..." She replied as she still stared at the board. "What are you looking at?" Zelo asked. "This school has a girl basketball team! I've got to try out," She said as she grabbed the flyer and ran off.

Zelo blinked and blushed as he watched her run off. *Pink with purple polka dots. I need to find that girl some leggings.*

----------

Yaaaaaay new chappie~ I updated via mobile so thats why it looks bad >< mian! As soon as I find a computer I'll edit the chappies and add the link to the song arraseo? Well bye for now~ Oh! make sure you subscribe and comment too ^^