Chapter 13: Jealous much?

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 13: Jealous much? 
 
 
"Junhong go get some flour," Jay ordered. 
"Why?" 
"Obviously if I need to bake I need flour pabo," she said. Zelo sighed and trudged to the back. 
"Should I help?" Jongup asked. 
"Well could you read out the recipe card for me please?" Jay said as she handed him a recipe card. 
"Can't you read it?" She shook her head. 
"I have dyslexia." He nodded even though he didn't understand anything. Zelo come back. 
"Which flour?! I don't know which one!" He said as he held out two bags. 
"This one pabo. It says 'Flour' on it!" Jay said as she took the bag on the left. 
"Hey! I thought you can't read!" Zelo said. 
"I've been here a lot. I can recognize ~those~ letters," Jay said. He stuck out his tongue. Jay then started to spread flour on the counter. She then gave Zelo a bunch of materials. "Now you have to mix these in the mixture. Go." 
"Why me?!" 
"Because I said so now ppali!" He took the materials and trudged off. Jay smiled slightly to herself and spread flour onto her hands.  
"Why are you so mean to Junhong?" Jongup asked. 
"Do you know anything about girls?" Jay said as she stared at him as she played with flour. He thought for a moment slightly nodded. "Good. We need no more discussion." Jongup blinked and Zelo came back with the dough. "Is this right?" 
"Hmm... Two more high speed turns will probably do." Zelo nodded. "And put on an apron!" 
"Why don't you?!"
"I will you pabo!"
"Stop calling me a pabo~" Zelo whined. Jay laughed and went to get aprons. Zelo came back and Jay placed an apron on him. "Why pink?!" 
"Because! It suits you," she said with a grin. 
"No! Blue does!" He said as he pointed at her apron. She hugged it. 
"It's mine!" 
"But I don't want pink~" Zelo whined. Jay sighed as he pouted. She took off hers and have him the blue. 
"You're really whiny," she mumbled as she put on the pink apron. He grinned. She then cut the dough in half. "You knead that half and I knead this half." Zelo nodded. "Stop! You're supposed to put flour on your hands first!" Jay said as she held his hands and put flour on them. Zelo began to blush as Jay finished. Jay then continued to knead her bread. Zelo just stared at it and tried to imitate what she did. 
"Am I doing it right?" He asked. Jay shook her head and walked over to him. She placed her hands on top of his. 
"Like this," she said as she guided his hands in the right motion. Zelo nodded to hide his pink cheeks. Jay smiled and left. 
"Wow it's really strange to see Jay give up her blue apron," Yoojoon suddenly said behind Jongup. He jumped up. 
"Who are you?! You scared me," he said. 
"Jay's cousin. I'm Jang Yoojoon." He stuck out a hand while holding a bunch of ingredients in his other arm. Jongup shook it. 
"I'm Moon Jongup, Zelo's hyung." 
"Ah~ Zelo~ Jay really likes him." Jongup chuckled. 
"He really likes her too." Yoojoon looked at the two. Zelo had just thrown flour at Jay and they were having a flour war. 
"Jay would never give her blue apron to anyone unless they were special. I guess Zelo is special to her," Yoojoon said. Jongup nodded blankly. Yoojoon smiled at Jongup. 
"I guess we'll see eachother a lot then?" 
"Huh?" Yoojoon chuckled and walked past Jongup who instead of listening to Yoojoon was staring at the wall behind him. 
 
"Done!" Jay said as she put the two trays of bread in the oven. 
"How is this so tiring?!" Zelo complained. 
"We still have to make cake pops." 
"You mean cake balls on sticks?" Jay laughed slightly. 
"Yes. Cake balls on sticks." 
"But I'm too lazy right now~" he pouted. 
"Fine. I'll let Jongup help me make and eat them," Jay said as she skipped off. Zelo gaped. 
"I wanna help now!" 
"Too late~" Jay cooed. She placed her apron on Jongup. "Come on Jongup oppa. You can help me make cake pops," Jay said. Jongup smiled and nodded as he stood up. Jay took off Zelo's apron and put it on her. 
"Hey!" She stuck out her tongue and Zelo sat in the chair. 
"Oh your hair," Jongup said. He picked up her hair tie and tied her hair into a ponytail. 
"Thanks oppa," Jay said with a smile. Zelo puffed his cheeks as he sat crossed armed. 
"They're not cute at all," he mumbled to himself as he watched the two. They were rolling chocolate cake balls. Jay was laughing as Jongup shaped one not in a ball. *I can't watch this.* Zelo put on his headphones and closed his eyes. 
 
"Junhong?" Jay said as she poked his face. 
"He must've fallen asleep," Jongup said. Jay then took off his headphones. 
"If you want a cake ball say ah~" she said into his ear. He jumped up. 
"What the hell?!" Jay laughed. Jongup smiled too. 
"Do you want some?" Jay said as she offered some to Zelo. He blinked and opened his mouth. Jay fed him some and he munched it happily. "Good?" 
"OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Zelo said. She smiled and ruffled his hair. 
"I'm gonna go get my stuff and we can try my favourite sushi place~" 
"Is it on your list?" She nodded and smiled as she walked away. 
"What list?" Jongup said. Zelo picked up a long list. 
"A list of places we need to go to before my birthday of the year after next year or next year," Zelo said. Jongup looked at all the pictures. 
"These are such romantic places," He said. 
"They are?!" 
"Wait no. There's a skateboard park in America on it." Zelo nodded and took the list back. Jay came back with her backpack slung over her shoulder.  
"Are you coming too Jongup oppa?" 
"Aniyo. You two have fun," Jongup said. "Plus I need to make an excuse to why I'm late and Zelo is later." 
"Right. Mianhae hyung if Yongguk hyung gives you a beating." Zelo patted his back. Jongup whispered in his ear. 
"Don't forget to return her gift." 
"Hyung!" Jongup waved and left. Jay then linked arms with him. 
"Kaja!" Zelo smiled and nodded as the two walked to the sushi place.