Chapter 16: Stage Personality Vs. Real Life Personality

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 16: Stage Personality Vs. Real Life Personality

 

 

"Wow you got yourself looking y today," Hyukjin said as she came out of her room.
 

"Shut up. It sounds weird when a brother tells a sister she's y," Jay said as she fixed her hair slightly. It was tied in a pony tail. She wore a cropped sleeveless shirt with a skirt. After taking out her heels, which weren't very tall due to her height, Hyukjin and Jay headed to the club.

Music boomed down the whole street. Clubs among clubs were blasting away.

 

"The end one right?" Jay shouted over the music. Hyukjin nodded.
 

"You know it's louder once you're inside," he said. She sighed and headed to the underage club. She opened the door and the club was there. Unlike the other clubs around it, the underage club obviously didn't have stripper poles and private rooms. There still was a bar but it only served soft drinks that looked like mixed drink and the occasional beer for the older ones. There was a big stage for the performances,pool tables, and rooms for poker. The place had flashing lights everywhere and reeked of smoke from the smoke machines. People were dancing on the lighted dance floor as Jay s her way through to the bar.
 

"Coke," she said to the bartender.
 

"It's nice to see a tall young lady here," he said as he took a cup and began spraying coke in it. "We don't have many people with legs like yours."
 

"Don't get your hopes up, ahjusshi   I have a boyfriend." But of course Jay lied. She did that all the time so guys could lay off and hit on some other girl. She then gave him the money and sipped it. *I wonder when Junhong will be out.*

"Hyung!!!" Zelo complained as Jongup fixed his hair.

 

"You gotta look good if someone special is watching," he said as he did finishing touches. "There." Zelo then fixed the bandana hanging from his neck. Warming up with some little dance moves, Zelo was ready.
 

"Let's go guys," Yongguk said. B.A.P followed Yongguk out the door. The other band was getting off stage.
 

"Break a leg," one of them said.
 

"And he means literally," the one next to him said. They snicker as B.A.P ignored them. As Zelo walked on stage, he scanned the crowd for Jay. He was ecstatic to see Jay waving at the bar.
 

"Zelo get ready," Yongguk said. He nodded and got into position. The music then played.
 

"Yeah," Zelo said holding the mic to his mouth. "Sounds good. We fly here. B.A.P leggo."

Jay watched in admiration. Zelo looked at least a year older when he rapped. He had such confidence that Jay couldn't help but stare. *His hair glisten in the light. Nice job unnie.* Jay smiled to herself and took out her phone. She zoomed in on Zelo and took pictures.

The performance ended and Zelo was first off stage.

 

"Nice job."
 

"You guys are awesome!"
 

"And handsome~"
 

"Daebak!" Fans told them. They grinned. Jongup then turned to Zelo.
 

"Go walk her home. You don't want guys to snatch her up," Jongup said. Zelo nodded and grabbed his hoodie.
 

"Make an excuse for me hyung!" Zelo shouted as he ran off. Jongup chuckled and walked back to the group.

"Hey," Zelo said as he came up behind Jay. She turned around.

 

"Hey! You were awesome," Jay said. She then held out her cup. "Coke?" He nodded and drank the last bit. Jay's eyes wandered up and down him.
 

"What're you doing?"
 

"You look totally different!" Jay said. He laughed and the two walked outside. "You guys were amazing! Your rapping, the singing and Jongup oppa's dancing! Wow!" Zelo smiled as he watched her fangirl. "Are you gonna stay longer?" Zelo shook his head.
 

"I'll walk you home." Jay smiled.
 

"Thanks. There's lots of scary people around this time." As if on cue, a group of what seemed like drunk men walked down the street. Jay clutched Zelo's arm tightly. He looked at her.
 

"I have a plan." He backed her up to a wall.
 

"W-What are you doing?" Jay said. Zelo leaned in.
 

"Make it look like we're making out and they'll probably just walk past," He whispered. Zelo looked  her in the eyes and she nodded. His body then pressed against hers. Jay blushed madly at how close they were. He then backed away a few minutes later.
 

"They're gone now," he said as he scratched the back of his neck. Jay just nodded and the two kept walking. The two had an awkward silence. "You know it's getting colder."
 

"That means there will be snow," Jay said.
 

"Yeah. Where's your coat?" Zelo asked.
 

"I didn't bring one." Zelo then took off his hoodie and put it around her shoulders.
 

"You can give it back at school."
 

"It smells like sweat," Jay said with a giggle. Zelo blushed slightly.
 

"M-Mianhae."
 

"It's okay. I'm warm now," Jay replied with a smile. She hugged the hoodie. *So this is what Zelo smells like. Sweat and...*

"Ddeokbokki."
 

"What?" Zelo said. Jay's eyes widened.
 

"Umm... I'm just suddenly craving ddeokbokki."
 

"We could go get some. I know this awesome place the hyungs showed me today," Zelo said with a grin. Jay nodded and smiled back. They then turned to another street. "The strange thing is that I always eat ddeokbokki in that hoodie."
 

"Jjinja?! That's why it smells like ddeokbokki!" Jay said.
 

"It does? I thought I washed it..." Zelo pouted. Jay laughed.
 

"You know I never knew such a passionate rapper would be a pouty kid," Jay said. Zelo just gasped.
 

"Well I didn't know such a long legged girl would be hanging with a pouty kid!!!" Zelo retorted.
 

"You just insulted yourself," Jay said with a laugh. Zelo blinked and Jay continued to walk and laugh."Hey slow poke! Are you coming?" She called when she was about a block away.
 

"Y-Yes!" He ran off in the distance to catch up with his long legged friend.