Chapter 22: Growing Feelings

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))
Chapter 22: Growing Feelings
 
 
After the trip, Jay spent most of her time in her aunt's cafe helping out on the large orders. 
 
"It's weird. Junhongie hasn't visited me. Maybe he's avoiding me..." Jay said as she kneaded with a pout. Yoojoon laughed. 
 
"I'm sure he has a reason. Who would avoid you?" He replied. 
 
"Everyone. I'm a freaking giant oppa." 
 
"But Zelo likes being with you." Jay smiled a bit. *Yeah...he does.* 
 
Meanwhile, Zelo was in his room finishing off the lyrics to his song for Jay. 
 
"DONE! Now I can record!" He said as he jumped up and hit his head on the bottom of Jongup's bed. "Ow..." Jongup laughed. 
 
"Record what?" He asked. 
 
"A song I wrote for Jay." 
 
"For who?" Himchan asked as he stopped at their bedroom doorframe. 
 
"No one! Where's Yongguk hyung?" 
 
"In the studio like always." Zelo nodded and rushed to Yongguk's mini studio. 
 
"Hyung! Could you tell everyone to record this?" He asked as he put the piece of paper on the table in front of him. Yongguk glanced at it. 
 
"You wrote a song?" Zelo nodded. 
 
"Please record it hyung!" Yongguk picked up the paper and looked at reading each line. 
 
"Okay." 
 
"Jjinja?! Can we have it done before the 28th?" 
 
"Sure." 
 
"YES!" Zelo jumped in the air. He jumped out of the room and shouted," HYUNGS LET'S RECORD MY SONG!!!" 
 
Jay pouted as she look out her frosty window. 
 
"I'm bored~ Where's Junhongie when I need him?" She said as she leaned on her mop. Sighing, she turned and bumped into a tall person. "Oh Mian." 
 
"Kyungie!" He said as he picked her up and spun around. Jay blinked.  
 
"Junhongie?" She said shocked as he put her down. 
 
"Nae~ Like my hair?" He asked as he grinned. 
 
"It's all blonde again!" She said as she gasped. He smiled. 
 
"Let's go on a date!" He said. 
 
"E-Eh?!" Jay stuttered.
 
"A Christmas date. Tomorrow! Since tomorrow is Christmas!" He asked with a cheeky smile. Jay nodded slightly. 
 
"Great! Well I'll just go now." 
He turned but Jay stopped him. 
 
"Wait." She ran to the cafe counter and took out a box. "Here. For you and your Hyungs." He peeked in the box. There were cute little Christmas cookies. 
 
"Thanks." 
 
"You're welcome. We give these out free around Christmas," she replied with a smile. Zelo's shoulders deflated a bit. *I thought she made these specially for me...*
 
"I'll pick you up around 3 at your house okay?" He assured. She nodded firmly. With another cheeky smile, he turned and walked off. 
 
"Ailee unnie! Emergency!" Jay said over the phone as she sat at home. 
 
"What is it?! I'll come over ASAP," she said. In a matter or minutes, Ailee appeared. "Okay what's the emergency?" 
 
"I don't know what to wear or how to do my hair for my date tomorrow!" Jay said. 
 
"Woah... The Jang Jaekyung actually cares for a date?! You're turning more and more into a girl!" Ailee squealed as she hugged her. "It'a that Zelo boy right? Omo congrats!" 
 
"We're not a couple though unnie," Jay replied while gasping for breath. Ailee let go and giggled. 
 
"I'm staying over for tomorrow! Plus I always spend Christmas with you anyways," she said with another giggle. Jay smiled and glanced over at the TV. Playing was a skateboarding competition somewhere in the US. Jay immediately remember when Zelo attempted to teach her skateboarding. Smiling she then went over to her gift for Zelo as Ailee went to Jay's room. 
 
"He'll love these..." She whispered as she fixed the bow with a sweet smile. 
 
"Jay! Ppali!" 
 
"Nae!" With one last glance at the gift, Jay raced to her room.