Chapter 8: The Fear of Hyungs

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 8: The Fear of Hyungs

 


Zelo finally made it home. *I'd better check if any hyungs are home.* He put Jay down on the sidewalk in front of his house.
 

"What are you doing?" Jay said.
 

"One second," he replied. He ran inside. "Hyung!" He waited for a reply. And there was none. *Yes.* He went back outside.

"Let's go." He picked her up again and went inside.
 

"Why did you have to go inside before?" Jay said.
 

"I had to... remember where the stuff is." He put her down on his bed upstairs and took out a bandage. He began to clean the blood.
 

"Wow~ you're room is awesome~" Jay said as she stared at everything. He put the bandage one her knee.
 

"Really? It's pretty crammed to me," he replied as he sat next to her.
 

"Can I explore around?" Jay asked as she stood up.
 

"A-Ani I think you should rest your leg," Zelo said but she walked around anyways.
 

"Wow~ Look at these CDs. SNSD, KARA..."
 

"Yah!!"
 

"Is this is a list of passwords for websites?" Jay said as she took out a piece of paper. His face dropped.
 

"T-That's my hyung's!"
 

"Sure~" She rolled her eyes and put it down. Just then Zelo heard the downstairs door open. "Oh, are those your hyungs?" Jay went to head downstairs but Zelo stopped her and shoved her in a closet. "Yah!"
 

"Mianhae! Just stay in there!" Zelo said as he raced downstairs. "Jongup hyung!" Jongup looked up from his shoes.
 

"You're home already? I thought you were out with Jinseok," Jongup said.
 

"I was but not now. I have to go out again soon," Zelo said. Jongup nodded.
 

"I'm just grabbing a CD that Yongguk hyung told me to give him," Jongup said as he went upstairs and headed to Yongguk's room. Zelo followed him. As Zelo got to the top, Jongup was already heading back down.
 

"See ya hyung!" Zelo called as Jongup ran out. He waved and Zelo sighed in relief. He went upstairs and opened the closet Jay was in. Jay was crossing her arms. "Mianhae..." She instantly hit his head.
 

"Mianhae?! Mianhae?! It was just your hyung and you couldn't just let me meet him?!" Jay said.
 

"You wouldn't understand..." Zelo said as he rubbed the back of his head.
 

"What do you mean I wouldn't understand?! Do you think I'm stupid?!"
 

"No I mean my hyungs would tease me to death and they might make me never see you again," Zelo said.
 

"What do you mean?"
 

"Well I promised my Hyungs that I wouldn't date till another one of the Hyungs got a girlfriend and if they see me with you they'll think we're dating," he blurted out.
 

"Oh~ That makes sense~" Jay said as she nodded. Zelo nodded too. "They'll never know. Don't worry." Zelo grinned.
 

"Thanks Jay."
 

"I better go then. I left my stuff at the skateboard park. See you at school!" Jay said as she put on her hightops and went out of the front door. He waved and she waved back. He sighed in relief and went inside.

"Aish Jjinja. I can't believe she found Himchan hyung's list..." He mumbled as he started to organize his room. He put his caps up a hook and it looked a lot cleaner. "There. If she ever wants to visit again, she can."

Two weeks later...

 

"So you said that they actually have no girls basketball team?" Zelo said as he handed her a coke. They were both sitting on Zelo's roof.

"Yeah~ I saw a flyer for last year that some old classmates planted. I'm gonna crush them later," she said as she opened the pop. He sat next to her. "You know you have a nice view from your house. I want to bring my camera up here."
 

"Do you have one of those fancy camera?"
 

"Yeah I guess. I have lots of hobbies. I usually take a hike in the summer and take pictures of things," Jay said.
 

"If you're so into pictures, can you take a picture with your phone that looks professional from up here?" Zelo said. She nodded and took out her phone.

"Ta-Dah!" She said as she showed a picture.
 

"Wow~" She then turned and shot a picture of Zelo. "Hey!" She giggled and used an app on her phone.
 

"You look so good in blue hair Junhongie!!!" She said as she showed him the picture. He looked at it.
 

"I should change my hair into that." She nodded.
 

"Let's go!"
 

"Bwoh?!"
 

"Come on!" Jay jumped off the roof. Zelo hesitantly jumped down too. "Chicken."
 

"Am not!" She stuck out her tongue and they walked on to the hair salon.

------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS :3