Chapter 26: We're a Couple

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 26: We're a Couple


(We Fell in Love-Gain & Jo Kwon)


"Of course you little cheese ball. Aigoo are you going to be that romantic all the time now oppa? I still want my pouty kid you know." Zelo grinned cheekily.
 

"Of course you'll still have your childish oppa~ That speech was really hard you know! I had to get Jongup hyung and Himchan cheese it up! I was just going to kiss you quickly and confess," Zelo complained.  Jay laughed.  "Ah time for part two!" Zelo took a box out of his pocket. He gave it to her and she blinked.
 

"I think it's too early for marriage, Junhongie oppa." He chuckled.
 

"Open it." Lifting the lid, she gasped. It was a cute little charm bracelet with a J on it.
 

"Omo it's a J!"
 

"It stands for Junhongie! Mine stands for Jay!" He lifted his wrist and the same bracelet hung on his wrist. Jay smiled.
 

"They're so cute!"
 

"That's good. I'm not very good with jewelery." Zelo scratched the back of his neck. Jay admired the bracelet for a bit more before slowly leaning in for a kiss but then Zelo was jerked back.
 

"There's no PDA in my house, Choi Junhong."

"Choi Junhong," Yongguk's deep voice said. Zelo slowly turned around and sheepishly grinned.

 

"Hey hyung..."
 

"Care to explain?" He said as he crossed his arms. Jay sensed the tension and slowly backed away.
 

"Young lady don't you go either." Jay stopped immediately. "Follow me." Yongguk trudged inside and Zelo followed with Jay right behind him.
 

"It's okay. Hyung's probably just surprised. When he's surprised, he acts angry," Zelo whispered to her. Jay smiled and nodded. They stepped in the house and went to the living room.
 

"Hey Jay," Jongup greeted.
 

"Hey Jongup oppa~" She said with a wave.
 

"Saengil Chukkahae," he said with a smile, "and congrats." Jay grinned and sat next to Zelo on the couch.
 

"Who's this?" Yongguk asked immediately. Jay bowed slightly.
 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jang Jaekyung imnida but call me Jay! I'm Junhongie's girlfriend as of five minutes ago. Please don't get mad at Junhongie," she pleaded.
 

"Please hyung~ I would've told you but my promise..."
 

"Actually the promise is off. Jongup got a girlfriend a while ago," Yongguk said calmly with a grin on his face. The two kids mouths dropped as he chuckled and leaned back crossing his arms.
 

"B-But hyung g-got mad?"
 

"Nah it was just acting. Seeing you two kissing was a bit disturbing." Their faces flushed with colour.
 

"M-Mianhae..." Jay said quietly. He ruffled both of their hairs. "Umm... Since Junhongie didn't tell you would you like to have breakfast at my aunt's cafe? It'll be free."

"FREE FOOD?!" Daehyun said as he popped up behind Yongguk.
 

"Yay! Let's go hyung! She's a keeper!" Youngjae popped up beside him.
 

"Aish...  These two. Arraseo," he gave her a smile and she smiled back gratefully.
 

"Thanks for accepting me!" Jay said gleefully. She then walked to the door with Zelo. He apologetically smiled. She just pecked his cheek.
 

"See you later Junhongie!" He smiled and waved as she ran back home.

"Daebak~ This food looks better than Himchan hyung's!" Daehyun exclaimed.

 

"It IS better than Himchan hyung's," Youngjae said stuffing some food in his mouth. Jay smile at the boys eating.
 

"Auntie we did such a good job!" Jay said. Zelo nodded.
 

"Daebak Kyungie." He gave her a thumbs up with his cheeks stuff. She sat across from him and he instantly placed his a piece of food in front of her lips.
 

"Ah."
 

"I don't want to. I can feed myself," she said as she stuck out her tongue and grabbed another pair of chopsticks. Zelo swallowed.
 

"Oh come in Kyungie~ We're a couple," Zelo whined.
 

"Doesn't mean I'm going to be that type of girlfriend pabo," she said as she ate her food. Zelo pouted and ate his food. Jay smile at how she made him pout.
 

"YAAAAAAAH WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY GIRL AND WHY DIDN'T SHE GIVE ME FOOD YET?" Hyukjin shouted as he barged into the cafe. Ailee followed with a smile.
 

"Happy Birthday Jay!" She squealed.
 

"Ailee unnie. Hyukjin oppa," Jay said while swallowing a mouthful if food.
 

"Who are these people?!" Hyukjin said as he scanned the people. "Oh it's your boyfriend."
 

"Yeah," Jay said distractedly as she wiped food off Zelo's face.
 

"WAIT YOU TWO ARE AN ACTUAL COUPLE?!" Hyukjin sat in his seat next to her with wide eyes. Jay nodded.
 

"Congrats~" Ailee said as she sat next to Zelo. She then started poke the shocked Hyukjin with chopsticks. The couple laughed at Hyukjin.
 

"Hyung looks like statue."
 

"Wait!" Jay got up and grabbed and icing tube and started drawing on Hyukjin's face.
 

"Yah!" He shouted. The couple chuckled. The rest if B.A.P just stared at the other side of the table in wonder how they were so close.
 

"Yah Junhongie." Jay's hands were placed over the top of his.
 

"Yes Kyungie~"
 

"Since it's my birthday, do aegyo for me," she said.
 

"What?!" He gasped. Jay laughed.
 

"Please oppa~" Jay did a slight bbuing bbuing. Zelo just stared and so did everyone else. Himchan nudged him.
 

"Do it." Zelo sighed. 

tumblr_ma82kyovyh1qgu3cmo1_500.gif

"Aigoo~ Oppa's so cute~" Jay pinched his cheeks.
 

"Yah!" Zelo said as he took her hands off his cheeks. She laughed as Zelo pouted. The two then gave eachother a loving look as the meal went on.

----------------------------

yay finally updated! sorry guys for being so long u_____u I kinda lost interest in this fanfic but I'm still finishing it. I'm going to start two exo oneshot collections though! :D I'll post the links soon :) Hope you enjoy the chappies~