Chapter 17: Best Taste Tester

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 17: Best Taste Tester

 


 

Jay and Zelo were walking to the bakery, bickering away at eachother about eachother's early winter clothes.
 

"That's not warm enough!" Zelo said as he was wrapping his scarf around her neck.
 

"Junhongie stop! Your neck will be cold and you're choking me!" Jay said as she was pulling it off. He pouted.
 

"But that purple scarf isn't very warm," Zelo said.
 

"Don't worry, Junhongie," She said as she opened the door to bakery. "Auntie I'm here!" She called as they took off their jackets.
 

"That's great Jaekyung-ah. We need you to make winter decorated cupcakes. Yoojoon is busy on the orders and he hasn't been able to make many displays," she said. "Plus I personally think you're better than him."
 

"Umma!" Yoojoon said in horror. They laughed. Zelo just scratched the back of his neck.
 

"Oh Junhong-ah."
 

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed and Jay's aunt smiled.
 

"My you're a tall boy! Perfect height for my Jaekyung."
 

"Auntie!" She giggled slightly to herself as she went out of the kitchen. Jay went to get her apron and Zelo sat in a chair.
 

"What are you doing sitting down?! You have to help me!" Jay said.
 

"Wae?"
 

"Because~ If you don't help I wont make extras for you to eat," Zelo said.
 

"Okay what do I do first?" Zelo asked as he shot up. Jay smiled and put the pink apron on him.
 

"Pink again?!"
 

"What? Pink makes guys look manly," Jay said trying to hold in her laughter. Zelo dusted it off slightly and sat as Jay came back with ingredients. "Okay should we make gingerbread cupcakes, strawberry chocolate cupcakes or something else."
 

"You should make gingerbread COOKIES not cupcakes," Zelo said. A light bulb flashed above their heads as they looked at eachother.
 

"Gingerbread house!"
 

"I'll go get ingredients."
 

"Let me help you."

An hour later, Jay was making the dough. Frowning, she tasted it.

 

"Something's off." Zelo took a little scoop and ate it.
 

"For one it's not baked. And I think it needs more sugar or spice," he said. Jay's eyes widen.
 

"How did you know that?" He shrugged.
 

"I guess I just eat a lot of food." Jay added more sugar.
 

"Wow~ You were right!" Jay said. Zelo grinned as Jay spread out the dough and put it in the oven.
 

"Now the icing."
 

"Ooh icing~" Jay laughed and too out a bowl.
Zelo was finished the walkway to the gingerbread house as Jay made icicles.

 

"Done!" Jay said. She glanced at Zelo wasn't listening. She leaned out and put her hand, which was full of icing, beside his face. "Yah Junhongie."
 

"Hmm?" Zelo's cheek fell upon her hand. His eyes widened and she laughed.
 

"Gotcha!"
 

"Yah!" Jay stuck out her tongue  and ran the other direction. Zelo got a handful of icing. "Jay~ I think Beast just came into the bakery~" Zelo cooed behind her.
 

"Where?" She squealed as she turned around into a face full of icing. Zelo held as he laughed. Puffing her cheeks, Jay wiped her cheek and put it on Zelo. They both were slapping piles of icing on eachother.
 

"Give up already!" Jay said.
 

"No way!" Zelo was walking backwards and a pile of icing slid under his foot.
 

"Ah!" He screamed in a high pitch voice. Grabbing Jay's arm, she fell forward right on top of him. The tips of their noses brush against each other. Their eyes widened but they ended up laughing.
 

"This is like one of those drama scenes," Zelo said. Jay nodded with another laugh. Just then the kitchen door opened and Jay's aunt strolled in. Her eyes widened as they placed themselves on the two. The two looked at each other and immediately got up.

"I see~" Her aunt giggled and left.

"Auntie!!!" Jay exclaimed. Zelo just blushed underneath the icing. Zelo replayed the scene in his head, admiring Jay's face features. He smiled to himself. "Earth to Junhongie~" Jay said as she waved her hand in front of his face. He blinked and looked at her.
 

"What?"
 

"We have to decorate gingerbread men now," Jay said as she handed him another tube of icing. Zelo nodded with flushed cheeks. Every few minutes he'd look up at Jay, smiling to himself.