Chapter 10: Fangirls

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 10: Fangirls 

 

 

"How many fangirls have you gotten today?" Jay said as they both got into the bus. "Not much. I'm not a Kingka yet but I guess I have the potential," Zelo said.

Jay's eyes widened. "Wow did that due make you smarter?! You just said potential," she said as she laughed. "Aish..." He pushed her lightly. "Hopefully they won't find out my birthday is soon," he said.

"Your birthday is coming up?" Jay asked. He nodded. "After the weekend and its my birthday," Zelo said as he leaned back. Jay nodded. "Aww but you have to record for me on that day," Jay said.

He pouted. "Can't I just skip on that day?" "No! I need to study you know. We got a test and that day is when I get those final notes," Jay said. Zelo sighed. "Fine." "Your favourite thing is skateboarding right?" "I also love cherry tomatoes." She nodded.

"Do you like cookies?" "I like almost any food." Jay grinned. "So you'd eat grasshoppers, ants or millipedes?" "Not if I saw them first. If the chef told me after I might throw up or just gag," he said with a laugh.

Jay laughed too. "This is my stop. See you later Junhongie," She said as she got up and followed the other students who were getting off at that stop too.

"Wait! I'll walk you to the bakery," Zelo said as he came up behind her. "I'm going home today." "I guess I'll walk you home then..." Zelo said as they both got off the bus. Jay smiled. "Okay." They both smiled and walked to Jay's house.

"I can't believe that our Junhong is growing up so fast!" Hyosung said to Himchan. "I know. He's growing so much too!" He replied.

Zelo walked down the stairs. "Oh Secret noonas." "Zelo where are you going?" Jieun asked. "Umm... Jinseok's house bye!" He put on his shoes and headed out. "What's with him?" Zinger said. "I think he has a girlfriend," Jongup said.

"But he wouldn't break his promise to you guys right?" "I don't know. He recently dyed his hair again. He's turning rebellious," Yongguk said.

"Says the one who's has pink, blonde, and orange-red hair," Jieun said. They all laughed as Yongguk growled slightly. "Jay!" Zelo said as they met.

"Junhongie Junhongie Junhongie come with me to the Beast fan sign please!!!" Jay said as she jumped up and down. "But we have lessons today." "Skip the lessons. I really want to get my album signed!!!" She dragged him along.

"I don't want to go~" he whined. "Fine. Let me say this. It's a 4Minute & Beast fan sign. I brought two albums for both of us," Jay said as she gave Zelo a 4minute album and a Beast album. "Let's get this over with."

Zelo and Jay were next in line to get their albums signed. "I see Yoseobbie oppa!!! So kyeopta!!!" She said. "I see...4Minute." "Who's your bias?" "Hmm...Hyuna or Sohyun." "Nice." They then walked up and Jay was getting her album signed by Yoseob.

"Oppa you're my bias. I really love you. Sarangheyo!!!" She squealed. Yoseob smiled. "Thanks. What's your name beautiful tall lady?" "Jay." "Jae?" "J-A-Y." He nodded.

"Here Jay." She squealed and Zelo passed his album to Yoseob. "Oh Zelo." "Hey hyung." "You know him?!" Jay said as Hyunseung was signing her album. He nodded. "Yongguk hyung knows him. I met Yoseob hyung once before," Zelo said as he grinned at Yoseob.

Yoseob stood up. "She your girlfriend?" "A-Aniyo hyung!" Yoseob chuckled and patted his back. "Say hi to Yongguk hyung for me." Zelo nodded and ran off to Jay.

"Wow Jjinja I'm never gonna smudge this!" Jay said as she glistened at the album. "If you wanted to meet him personally, I could have arranged that," Zelo said. "Shut up I didn't know that." "I told you." "I fell asleep on the bus!" Zelo blushed at the thought.

~Flashback on the bus~

Jay was watching the bus move along as Zelo was talking. "And that's why I like SNSD." Jay nodded sleepily. "I actually know Yoseob hyung personally. Yongguk hyu-" Jay's head fell onto Zelo's shoulder.

Zelo looked at her and hung her headphones onto her neck. *What do I do...* He tried to move her over that she was leaning on the window. "Don't do that to your girlfriend! Let her lean on your shoulder!" An old ahjumma said.

"But she isn't my girlfriend..." "Still! You have a crush on her don't you?" He blushed. "A-Aniyo..." "Just let her sleep soundly on your shoulder!" She said.

He nodded as Jay's head automatically went back to his shoulder. He brushed a piece of hair out of her face and looked at her sleeping figure. He secretly smiled as he snapped a picture of her.

~End if Flashback~

"Earth to Junhong~" Jay said as she waved her hand in front of his face. "Oh yeah. I'll walk you home." She smiled and they walked home as the sunset.