Chapter 6: The Best Ramyun Ever

Any Size I'll Fall For You (Hiatus until I get more ideas or I finish writing it on my ipod :))

Chapter 6: The Best Ramyun Ever

 

 

"This is the place," Jay said as she smiled. Zelo gave a worried look. The place was a small dark place. It didn't seem to have many people from the outside looking in.

"Don't look so scared. I know the owners." Jay dragged him inside. "Ahjumma!" Jay called. "Jaekyung!" The lady called. "Kyungie!" Another voice called. "I have no one to call!" Zelo burst out. Jay laughed.

"Jiji's family owns this place," Jay said as they sat down. "You mean your bestfriend and my bestfriend's girlfriend?" Zelo said. She nodded. "Their ramyun is DAEBAK," Jay complimented. "The usual Kyungie?" Ji Hye asked. Jay nodded.

"I'll have the same as her," Zelo said. "Obviously~" Ji Hye said as she giggled and leaned over to Jay. "You're hitting on him already? A little fast for your pace little Kyungie~" "Shuddup Ji Hye. You and Jinseok got together in like two days," she grumbled back. "Still~" Ji Hye giggled again and skipped away.

Jay rolled her eyes. *Always a Cupid Jiji.* Meanwhile, Zelo was texting on his phone. [Where are you Choi Junhong?! -Yongguk] [Somewhere. Out skateboarding you know. With Jinseok-Zelo] [Come home] [Mianhaeyo hyung. I'm having dinner at Jinseok's house. See you later!] Zelo put his phone away and looked at Jay. "What happens at your house?" Jay asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Zelo replied. "Like who do you live with and stuff like that," Jay asked. "You saw how I live so I'm asking about your house."

"Well... I live with these five Hyungs. My parents are out traveling the world with my hyung's parents." "So you're the maknae of the house?" He nodded. "Our house has two levels. The top level is where we have our bedrooms. The bathroom is at the end of the hall. One of my Hyungs, Jongup hyung, shares a room with me at the beginning of the hall. Then it's Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung room. Then lastly it's Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung's room. In our house, it's not as chaotic as your house I guess. I can't really describe it," Zelo explained.

"It's okay. You've already told me a lot," Jay said with a chuckle. Zelo laughed slightly too and scratched his head. "Your ramyun is here~" Ji Hye said as she came up with two bowls. She placed them in front of each of them and Zelo's eyes widened. "I-It looks so good!!!" Zelo stuttered.

Jay nodded and grin. "Let's eat!" Jay said. They both dung their chopsticks in the ramyun and happily ate. "The broth is good, just the right spice, the right thickness of noodles, the extras Ahhhh I wanna scream like a fangirl," Zelo said quickly. Jay laughed. "That's how I felt too," Jay said.

Zelo smiled and they continued to eat. "That was the best ramyun I've ever had!" Zelo exclaimed happily as they stepped out of the shop. "I knew you'd like it. I always go here with the people that record for me," Jay said. "Let's go again next time okay?" Zelo said. Jay nodded.

"Next recording is tomorrow from now okay? Bye Junhongie!" Jay said as she waved and walked home. Zelo smiled and waved back, hoping tomorrow would come soon. Zelo's alarm clock buzzed and he quickly tapped it. He got up and stretched his arms.

Checking if the other Hyungs were awake, Zelo gave himself a mini high five. *Yes! I can go see Jay!* He quickly put on his uniform, checked all his homework and got his skateboard. After taking a dry instant ramyun packet for breakfast, he headed out.

"Junhongie!" Jay said as she got onto the bus. He grinned and waved. She sat next to him. "Are you good at basketball?" He scoffed. "You even have to ask that. I'm awesome at basketball," he bragged. Jay smirked and crossed her arms. "Well~ maybe you're too awesome at basketball that you can't coach me," Jay said.

"Too bad then," Zelo said. "I was going to bring my coach a free patbingsoo for everytime they coach me but," she sighed, "I guess I have no coach." Zelo's eyes widened. "Well umm I'm not that good but I could still coach you if you want."

She giggled. "Okay coach Junhongie~ Maybe you can teach me skateboarding and basketball," Jay said. He nodded then looked over at her. "Hey you're still wearing the leggings," Zelo said. "Yeah. I still haven't found out where you bought them from," Jay said.

"I could show you now. I actually go there often and luckily it's not that far from school," Zelo said. "Sure!" Jay said. They then got off at the next stop.

----------

Hey guys~ I hope you like the chappie ^^ LOL I just noticed how ironic it is when the chappies about ramyun but the songs called udon XD LOL well I hope you like it ^^ dont forget to comment and subscribe~